Whats next?

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's next?

Sitting here watching the repeat of the last episode before Drilling Down starts and wondering what direction they head next in the search...

10x is a bust, but it still sounds like they may drain it, or try to next season...what else they could expect to find beats me...except more air time..

They do need something to fill the years time slot without really heading to excavate the Money Pit...as the show is scheduled for 5 years, the Money Pit will have to be last or the whole thing goes bust..

So..Drain the swamp? Build cofferdams? Dig the sinkhole pit between the cove and Money Pit?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to know that the show is scheduled for five years. Maybe, we should stop watching until the last season.

OP
OP
R

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though i am not a believer in any treasure being on the island after so many extensive searchs have been done with no results..I still like watching the show for entertaiment ...

I'll be cheering the same as everyone else though if they DO find some kind of verified treasure...until then...just fun to watch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread