gjb

Apr 21, 2016
UK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300i
Garrett EuroAce
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GJB, may I sugget going to http://thegreatlosttreasure.info/Page1.html excellent reaing, going into oak island and star charts. Courtesy of SDC A good hour's reading that makes sense, but ???

Thanks for the link. You'll find a few observations on your Tayopa Misc data thread, but I went through a discussion with the author on this twelve years ago. We agreed to differ. It is a fascinating site, but you'll appreciate, I hope, that he maybe hadn't done enough research on the maps, and I didn't choose to enlighten him!

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for the link. You'll find a few observations on your Tayopa Misc data thread, but I went through a discussion with the author on this twelve years ago. We agreed to differ. It is a fascinating site, but you'll appreciate, I hope, that he maybe hadn't done enough research on the maps, and I didn't choose to enlighten him!

Well, there is no doubt the first nine Templars did find some things in the Temple Mount area of Jerusalem, after all they searched for over a decade. As for the Ark of the Covenant, that probably was stored in Nebuchadnezzar's attic since about 600 bc.
Both the painting by Poussin mentioned in the Shepherdess Parchment and the coordinates from Admiral George Anson's Shugborough monument point to Acadia and more specifically Nova Scotia.
As for Otto Rahn, he was on to something, but was murdered before he could prove some of his premises.
Btw, the "Dragon Harald Fairhair" (english) using the ancient Viking route to North America has left Iceland this morning on its way to Greenland.
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread