The real Oak Island Treasure Map

reality

Jun 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure there was mining for gold and mines dug only to find tiny amounts of fool's gold and pirates buried treasure but not deep so it was found by that freed slave,
Every one has missed the mark about where the true treasure is because they did not see the map.
The real treasure is not on the island because the island is the map.
Had it not been disturbed and bulldozed over in areas, the markers and clues were pointing to the treasure on either another island or on the mainland.
Because the island has been raped and clues gone missing, the true map is lost for ever.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reality my friend, no one goes to the trouble of digging that deep a hole when a more shallow one would do just as well according to your theory, however keep thinking out of the box. I like your idea never the less.:coffee2::coffee2:

NostraDanis

Feb 16, 2014
The Bluegrass
Primary Interest:
Other
I like your idea, Reality. Of course, it can't be proven or dis-proven because of the island's topography being rearranged, but I like it's simplicity.

I've always thought that those great big boulders on the island were the most tangible proof - but proof of what is question, no? I wonder if there are any other known examples of a similar type mapping system?

NostraDanis

Feb 16, 2014
The Bluegrass
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, apparently the glaciers that moved across Mahone Bay were big fans of geometry - triangles, crosses and such.

I suspect that considering the stones on (and around) Oak Island are much like a Rorschach test; if you take the test with a preconceived conclusion in mind, you will find your conclusion (confirmation bias). That doesn't mean you are right or wrong, just pre-determined.

Reality, are you, or anyone else aware of any similar types of maps as your theory proposes?

OP
OP
R

reality

Jun 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just the one I left on Oak Island

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, apparently the glaciers that moved across Mahone Bay were big fans of geometry - triangles, crosses and such.

I suspect that considering the stones on (and around) Oak Island are much like a Rorschach test; if you take the test with a preconceived conclusion in mind, you will find your conclusion (confirmation bias). That doesn't mean you are right or wrong, just pre-determined.

Reality, are you, or anyone else aware of any similar types of maps as your theory proposes?

Yes, you're right. With randomly arranged objects, people will identify patterns. That's why we can see shapes in clouds. It's how our brains are wired. So with a series of randomly placed erratics on Oak Island, people will identify triangles or crosses or whatever, based on their preconceived conclusions of what treasure they think is there.

IMG_20160707_091628.jpg

1.jpg

I grabbed a handful of coins and dropped them on the floor. I found some exciting evidence that a treasure is buried under my kitchen!

Triangle.jpg

Oooo look! it's a triangle! ... or is it a pyramid? I know that the pyramid is an important symbol to Masons ... must be a treasure associated with the Masons!

templar cross.jpg

Hang on a second. Is ... is that a cross? It is! A Templar cross associated with a known Mason symbol! Templar treasure! The Holy Grail is buried under my kitchen!!! But where though?

X marks the spot.jpg

Ah-ha! X marks the spot. As soon as I finish my coffee, I'm going to grab a crowbar and start pulling up my floor.

So yeah. Glaciers are fans of geometry.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes...Some Should Seek a Doctor for their Obsessions!

So...Once Again...What do you see in this Picture?...Oak Island Treasure?

Attachments

• Ink Blot.jpg
    Ink Blot.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 258

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
After much speculation, the network is confirming Curse fans will get a season four.

Prometheus Entertainment and Oak Island Inc. have confirmed that "The Curse Of Oak Island"... Season 4...Will be available on the History Channel. Look for it on a TV set near you...Mondays...November 2016 or Commercial Free Streamed...ProjectFreeTV.im...Tuesdays! Rick and Marty Lagina: The Last Treasure Hunters - MyNorth.com

Attachments

• the-curse-of-oak-island-featured-show-image-AB.jpeg
    the-curse-of-oak-island-featured-show-image-AB.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,292

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread