Ley Lines in Nova Scotia found in New Ross at Castle site

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Where it began
My initial post in Dec. 2003 on Oak Island Treasure , to follow , will be the post from Forum owners that bashed
my post and Banned me ,
afterward they promoted Oak Island as a Knights Templar site , Wolter and others began to email me with offers
of Film productions
which I turned down flat
I have those emails on file

copy paste from 2003 of my release of KT info , NOTE that I am posting from New Mexico at the time , sitting less
than 7 miles from the Vault I posted just now on this Thread .

PROVE IT ,, and so I have .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Begin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by hippie on Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:08 pm Gentlemen
What Oak Island has is a depository of Knights Templar Articles.
The Treasure is obtained by entering the shafts and or tunnels.
The entrance to these tunnels will be found through the leylines of the Golden mean.
Stones, with drill holes have been found on the island.
These are your increment stones.
The holes will be a certain depth
each inch = 1ft.
If the hole in the stone is 12 inches deep , then the increment is 1 inch per foot.
Measure the distance to the next stone, note how many inches you come up with, say you come up with 123, this means your diagonal line from your southeast corner to your northeast corner will equal 123 feet, this will be the long line of the ley line of the golden mean, You will be looking to set a golden rectangle by this increment.
Where the ley lines intersect on that rectangle, is one of your entrances to the tunnels that will safely get you into one of the vaults.
Next, you must begin to arc the golden spiral, where the spiral cross's the ley lines, there you will find more entrance's to more vaults.
Your next step is to leyout the golden triangle and the Golden circle, remembering that it is 1/3 of the circle that is the portion you are looking for, note that where the lines of the triangle cross the bisect of the circle is your next entrance.
Perhaps it is best, that you take an ariel photo, mark the locale of each stone with the holes that have been found. overlay the photo with clear plastic, set you degrees at 36 and 76 for the ley lines, and see what you come up with.
This is the KEY to the chest.
A study of Pythagorean Geometry, fibbonacci number sequence, and the golden mean would help.
The date on the stone of 1704 is not a date, it is an increment.
this is part of the esoteric knowledge used for these burials.
The alchemy symbols for such are in the area.
The Hippie
hippie Digging for Coal Posts: 12Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:41 pmLocation: New Mexico U.S.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Excuse me , did I say : " The entrance to these tunnels will be found through the leylines of the Golden mean.
Stones, with drill holes have been found on the island. "

Did I say that in 2003 ?
Did Finderskeepers say that before 2003 ?

Excuse me ,,, I think NOT

Leylines ?
Drill holes ?

EXPERTS ?

com'on man
Let's get REAL folks .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
and the deriding reply I received on my post

~~~~ Copy Pasted Reply from 2003 ~~~~~~~~

by Tank on Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:51 pm Hippie,

Man, you have got to stop smokin' home grown Canadian weed, it's far too strong. I suggest something mellow like Maui Wowie or even Acapulco Gold. Come down a bit and get back in the groove dude.

I'm sorry if I sound a bit condescending but this explanation is a bit over my head and I'm just having some fun with your on line name. Perhaps you would indulge us all with some information as to how you arrived at these conclusions.

Welcome to the forum, is this your first time here, or have you visited us before.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
More from 2003

copy paste my postings as " Hippie "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Begin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by hippie on Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:24 am Hi Tank, Not to worry, It is hard to rattle me.
This is my first visit to this site.
On my formulas and where they come from, or as you state it, " how do I know this ?
I am the descendant of the Grand Master Ruxillias of the Knights Templar, circa 1651, as well, My linage is that of Huges duPayen.
Huges, was from the Monastery where Dagobert the II was exiled to after his overthrow by the Carolingians, Dag, was what is known as the last Merovingian King of Middle Europe.
This linage is said to be that of the Saan Grael, known as the Holy Grail, or better stated, Translated loosly from the Latin, Holy blood (Saan Graael)
The Esoteric Knowledge is handed Down through the Linage of the Holy Blood line of King David through to the first Merovingian King and unto the first Grand master of the Knights Templar, which was Huges Du Payan,
The Sacred Geometry outlined above in my prior post, is the Key to many ancient sites and structures of the Ancients.
Much is Laid out to the Geometric design Pythagoras Attributed to Element #47 out of Euclids book #1 of the 13 books of Euclids elements.
This Geometry is relative to all sites within the Ancient Esoteric and Arcane arena. It is the foundation by which The Pyramids at Giza are set and as well as that of other sites inclusive in these is the Cities of Atlantis.
Yeah, Atlantis is real.
As is appearent unto all who have attempted to discover the Mystery of the design implemented in the Construction of the Oak Island Vaults and channels (tunnels) The designers were above the mainstream populace in their Knowledge of constructing such a baffeling maze of stumbling blocks and shafts to protect this one site, as well, even today, with the Technology extent, We struggle greatly to unravel this site.
This is evident in and of it's self that the construction and design is "NOT" that of the simple Pirate,
Simply, the site is one that was very cleverly planned, and replacates those vaults of the Ancients that have yet to be discovered.
A simple demonstration of the Knowledge that the Grand Masters of the Knights Templar were the inhieritors of is the Fact that they were able to enter King Tuts tomb nearly 900 years ago and remove objects more precious then Gold, without the burden of removing the Mass of stones covering the tomb as did Carter and Canarvon had to remove.
This was done, and articles removed, then the 4 doors resealed, and the few stones blocking the channel under the rest of the stones replaced without causing a cave-in. The knowledge of this construction, may have been retrived in Constantinople during the Crusades, where it had been taken by the Zealots who had Sacked the Great Library at Alexandria back in the 4th century, As well, Huges and the other 8 Knights, may have recovered from the Holy land the Documents with the information within them a century before the invasion of Constantinople.
Either way, it was somewhat mind boggeling to Carter that someone had opened the Tomb of Tut, and did not Bother to take ALL the treasure from within, and they were not in a rush, for they took the time to reseal the doors with plaster, and as Carter thought, Heave all the stones back in place, so it is not as though they did not have the time to take all the treasure , nor is it a matter of them being caught, for the items they took, were not placed back in the tomb as they would ahve been if the looters ahd been caught, simply, what was removed meant more to the retrievers then the gold and jewels of Tut, and as well, the Knights Templar already had more Gold and Jewels at their disposal then they ever needed, so why burden themselves further ? ( must be nice to have that much, don't ya' think ?)
The Drag marks of trunks being removed from the Tomb and drug OUT the doors on a prior raid of the tomb, were still in extent upon Carters opening the Tomb some 7 hundred years later.
Carter must have went to his Grave Bothered Greatly by that Mystery.
I can well imagine he did.
On a futher note,,,,,
One may find within the seals of Solomon, and in the Ancient Hebraic Alchemy, all the symbols for such Geometry and the increments of measure, as well as many other features pertaining to Matters of the spirit.
The Ancient Kabbalah, is a set of symbols, each with a mathmatical equivalent, for instance : Pythagoras attached the letter "Y" to element #47, this Geometric design, per his Theorem, was the Key to the Transmigration of the soul from one being or body unto a higher one.
Well,,,, Thats what his theory states. so don't bug me about it MAN
icon_eek.gif

On the Hippie conotations. I would like to point out that Hippism is not a drug based paradigmn,( no matter how the media attempted to portray it)
It is about consciousness, one closely aligned with the teachings of Both Jesus Christ and Pythagoras, whereas , PEACE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WERE THE PARAMOUNT ELEMENTS OF THAT CONSCIOUSNESS.
Funny, but I notice as I reviewed the community of Pythagoras, how it appeared to me that this Community surely must have been the contemporary HIPPIE COMMUNE of Greece at the time.
icon_biggrin.gif
well, just a cute observation to add here in the midst of all the esoteric dialog.
Lets see, I guess I shall at this point throw out a theory as to where exactly the Oak Island Articles came from and why they were deposited there at the island. ( please, keep in mind that i have for the most part read a hugh amount of other theories, and I do not discount them, and this should not be taken as an opurtunity to open a debate with myself by others, I allow them their theories, without attcking such, and in a fair exchange, May they allow me mine, without attack )
As I hav'nt the time to look back on the exact date of this event, I am going to just use for the momment a supposed date, this being done without refering to notes. so please, do not pick the time-stamp apart, geeees-its ! Thank you.
In or ABOUT???? 1602, "ROUGHLY", and in answer to the Church once again targeting the knights Templar in yet another inquitition, by which to frame them for heresy and thereby obtain the Knights land holdings and wealth. The Knights found that perhaps it was time for a little retribution to be paid back to the Church, They brought their combined ships and Harbored them, then, paying off the sentinels, entered the Vaults within the Catacombs beneath the Vatican, They raided and looted these vaults, loaded the loot upon their ships and set sail for the New World.
The deposit at Oak Island, is but a small portion of that loot taken from the Vaults, Some of this loot comprised some of the Templar Treasure that the Church had unjustly taken control of in the 14th century during King Phillipes frame job of the Knights, of Friday the 13th 1307.
This looting of the Vatican Vaults was retailiation for the unjust lynchings of the Knights to gain control of their wealth, and as well, was simply taking back from thieves what was originally stolen from the Knights. The looting was kept hushed by a Vatican which felt secrecy about it would best serve the purpose of trying to retrieve the goods.
Interesting to note, it was The Knights Templar who had found the Gold of King Solomon, and it is as well interesting to note that Huges du Payan was a direct descendant of King Solomon, so you might say, Huges was recieving his rightful legacy after almost 2000 years, It was this gold that was part of the loot the Knights took back from the Vatican which the Church had Tortured and killed for 300 years earlier.
Something to ponder, What did Saunier find in Rennes, that substantiated the Claims of this Bloodline, That caused the vatican to allow Saunier pretty much a free lincense. It was not so much gold he found, yes, he did find wealth, but it was Documents and evidence he found that was more devastating to the Church. Documents that told of the Bloodline of Christ, the holy blood. The real divine right to rule bloodline. uh,,, debate it all you wish, never the less, it is true. but hey, I ain't sellin' no books on it. so sheeesh-its already.
Anyway, that is a side note.
Rog'
hippie Digging for Coal Posts: 12Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:41 pmLocation: New Mexico U.S.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Copy Paste from two members to my Post of 2003

one supports
the other bashes

and 2 years later , the Basher Promotes Oak Island as a Knights Templar site ,,, to quote him : " You must be Kidding "

~~~~~~~~~ Begin copy pasted forum replies from 2003 ~~~~~~~

by isethebye on Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:09 pm I think Hippie might be the closest to the facts yet.
isethebye Digging for Gold Posts: 191Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:50 amLocation: Bonavista, NL Top
[h=3]Hippie[/h] by Tank03 on Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:11 pm
isethebye,

You have got to be joking....................

~~~~~~~~~~ End ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I MIGHT be closest to the Facts ?

" Got to be Joking " ?

Ummmm ,,

and now , years later ,,,

Finderskeepers has a Thread here addressing exactly what I wrote about over a decade ago

and gets upset if I reply ?

well ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, alrighty then .

Finderskeepers , you go on ahead and seek out my past , be careful I don't return the favor .

I accept your Threat , do it .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
quote myself from 2003

" debate it all you wish, never the less, it is true. but hey, I ain't sellin' no books on it. """"

Exactly
I posted it to be read for free

i did not sell commercial airtime for a funky T.V. show on History Channel .

I as well put up with the Trolling by people who now get all booty hurt if I answer them in their Publicly Posted Threads .

Jebus on a Jelly Roll

" Glory without Honor , does not exist "

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger, stop being so pretentious. We aren't exactly stupid. in fact I was associated with Mensa for a while.

As for you showing any data, what is there to see on an unidentified lonely rock with google earth from way up ?. Why don't you show us the face of an engraved rock from ground level..

Stop picking on Lokie and the other members simply because they DARE to question you legitimately, as they should.

So far i haven't seen any references etc posted by you that can be verified, including that you are a holder of any Templar data.or are the holder of any Templar secret data. As you are so fond of saying "Extraordinary claims must be backed by extraordinary proof"

Shall I mention a certain gold nugget with supposedly data highlighted on it ?

Come on back to earth and let's get on with an attempted explanation of the Oak Island enigma.

Relax Roger, I really like you ,honestly, but I reserve the right to disagree with you, the same as you have with me.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It didn't take me long to find out that 90% of what this mental case is talking about is FAKE. His story about his dad and being held by the army and the treasure is all fake. People from his past just laugh when I talked to them about him. Ya go ahead and tell your story and you need new info to make it look real so you put me in your post so you had something to yell about. LOOSER GET A LIFE :occasion14:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Roger, stop being so pretentious. We aren't exactly stupid. in fact I was associated with Mensa for a while.

As for you showing any data, what is there to see on an unidentified lonely rock with google earth from way up ?. Why don't you show us the face of an engraved rock from ground level..

Stop picking on Lokie and the other members simply because they DARE to question you legitimately, as they should.

So far i haven't seen any references etc posted by you that can be verified, including that you are a holder of any Templar data.or are the holder of any Templar secret data. As you are so fond of saying "Extraordinary claims must be backed by extraordinary proof"

Shall I mention a certain gold nugget with supposedly data highlighted on it ?

Come on back to earth and let's get on with an attempted explanation of the Oak Island enigma.

Relax Roger, I really like you ,honestly, but I reserve the right to disagree with you, the same as you have with me.

Disagree? The guy has not been correct with anything he has posted. Thanks for the support R of T, but in my opinion he has no idea of what he speaks (writes). He seems to believe that he has started this whole thing and he is certainly disillusioned to say the least. It is also my opinion that he will eventually dig a hole that he cannot climb out of, at least this is my hope.
Cheers, Loki

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OK you have a spelling some think is right , Mi'kmaq or Mi'kmaw but I was told its spelled many ways and Joan Hope spelled it Micmacs, I spell it Micmac . So if we get it close and the reader knows what we are talking about that's enough for me.

Perhaps you are right, but I personally believe we should refer to the First Nations as they would wish and btw, you didn't spell it Micmac, you had spelled it mimic. I had ask if anybody had read John Bear MacNeils "Basket Stories" because that is what set me on this course to begin with.
Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps you are right, but I personally believe we should refer to the First Nations as they would wish and btw, you didn't spell it Micmac, you had spelled it mimic. I had ask if anybody had read John Bear MacNeils "Basket Stories" because that is what set me on this course to begin with.
Cheers, Loki
OK you are right, I did post it that way. I agree with you on the name but when I need to type it out it comes out wrong every time. I will stay with Micmac for now. My spell check does not work and when I type a lot of letters are missing , so I start over again. Then some times just before I post , everything is gone. Not sure if its the computer but I think its just me:notworthy:.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all of that said, where is the factual proof from finderkeeper that a Templar Vault complete with burials was found?

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
With all of that said, where is the factual proof from finderkeeper that a Templar Vault complete with burials was found?

Exactly
same with all of finderskeepers claims over almost two decades

He found this , then that , then some other thing , then another that or this or ,,,,,

Where's the Beef Boy ?

same with all the Hype of the T.V. programs

Ghost Hunters
Treasure Hunters
History Channel this and that

Forum Trolls with big passive aggressive attacks

all the same old claims backed up with other peoples claims ,, and yet ,, in the end ( which never seems to produce ) Zero results
besides wasted film footage and data space on the interwebs .

Season 4 of this Unsolved Knights Templar Vault Mystery
Season ,,,, 67 of that Ghost Hunting Mystery?

still nothing , as one Member asked : " is this a Joke ? "

Then the claims of talking to people in my past , ( time Machine perhaps ? )

Ba Waaa Ha Ha

isn't this fun ?

Ok
seriously ,
the three of you , Loki , Tayopa , Finders

It's just a question I asked

Just as each of you have asked me questions

Your reactions certainly come as a surprise , take my own reactions to being called out and questioned .
I just simply answer " WITHOUT " the emotional histrionics .

Templars are like that , we understand That people have been kept in the dark .

we understand , they have questions ,,, we understand ,,, where others do not .

so relax
Tell me about your up bringing ,, or something , if there's latent problems that have not been addressed , perhaps
my understanding can help guide you through those .
I can help ,,, really , I can .

Case in Point , I've almost got Tayopa Cured of Believing everything Treasure related is a Jesuit goodie .

almost ,,

tee hee

It's a forum folks , Not a Judicial Board of Inquiry ,, just a forum , Take it easy ,, okie dokies .

sheesh , some folks take forums far too seriously , sorry for the Ruffled feathers ,,, had I known ,,, ya unner stan ?

Last edited:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Hi Roger, how about showing us a close up of these inscriptions on top of the boulders, not google earth stuff.

You also posted - As descendant of Grand Masters - I rather think there are many, since they were rather, err, horny in those days.

Tayopa , Go to it , best way , I have the external hard drive ready to download the ground photos ,,

However , read above your statements and counter claims on the nugget .

see your Habits ?

You would most likely claim I photoshopped the Map .

Interestingly , I'm on your Profile trying to find just one post of yours that has something I could learn by .
but , so far , most of the post are conflict replies to my postings .

Might I ask , are you stalking my post perhaps ?
Just a clean question , given that other members noticed that each of my post are usually followed next
by a reply from you .
Those membes brought that to my attention , or I wouldn't have noticed
I usually do not read replies to my post
then again , I don't usually read my emails or PM's either ,

I think that's because ,, to me ,,,, most people are too disturbed mentally for me to be bothered with them .

That's true about me ,,, I really don't ask questions very often ,,, people just don't seem to have knowledge
that I don't already Have ,,, and ,,,
I fear their answers might reveal something about their minds that I have no need to know about .

ever feel that way ?

Like,, most Humans are just ,,, well ,, Like ,,, the fewer of them you come in contact with , the happier your life is .

Ever get that ?

Like , ya can't please them either , give em snitchel , they want dessert too , and then expect you to clear their Table as well ..

Ever Feel that ?

hmmm ,,, ?

As a Descendant , maybe it's something generic to our being and not something others can tap into or something .
what cha think ?
am I correct about people ,,
or is it just a Mind Rash they suffer and I'm a Magnet for Mind Rash People ,,

I don't know ,, can you help me out with that please
Thank you

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Loki , as Haywire , when you were a member of Oakislandtreasure.Uk
you recall this fiction I wrote and posted there ,,, don't ya ?
It's fiction , I wrote it .

here it is

" by hippie on Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:24 am Hi Tank, Not to worry, It is hard to rattle me.
This is my first visit to this site.
On my formulas and where they come from, or as you state it, " how do I know this ?
I am the descendant of the Grand Master Ruxillias of the Knights Templar, circa 1651, as well, My linage is that of Huges duPayen.
Huges, was from the Monastery where Dagobert the II was exiled to after his overthrow by the Carolingians, Dag, was what is known as the last Merovingian King of Middle Europe.
This linage is said to be that of the Saan Grael, known as the Holy Grail, or better stated, Translated loosly from the Latin, Holy blood (Saan Graael)
The Esoteric Knowledge is handed Down through the Linage of the Holy Blood line of King David through to the first Merovingian King and unto the first Grand master of the Knights Templar, which was Huges Du Payan,
The Sacred Geometry outlined above in my prior post, is the Key to many ancient sites and structures of the Ancients.
Much is Laid out to the Geometric design Pythagoras Attributed to Element #47 out of Euclids book #1 of the 13 books of Euclids elements.
This Geometry is relative to all sites within the Ancient Esoteric and Arcane arena. It is the foundation by which The Pyramids at Giza are set and as well as that of other sites inclusive in these is the Cities of Atlantis.
Yeah, Atlantis is real.
As is appearent unto all who have attempted to discover the Mystery of the design implemented in the Construction of the Oak Island Vaults and channels (tunnels) The designers were above the mainstream populace in their Knowledge of constructing such a baffeling maze of stumbling blocks and shafts to protect this one site, as well, even today, with the Technology extent, We struggle greatly to unravel this site.
This is evident in and of it's self that the construction and design is "NOT" that of the simple Pirate,
Simply, the site is one that was very cleverly planned, and replacates those vaults of the Ancients that have yet to be discovered.
A simple demonstration of the Knowledge that the Grand Masters of the Knights Templar were the inhieritors of is the Fact that they were able to enter King Tuts tomb nearly 900 years ago and remove objects more precious then Gold, without the burden of removing the Mass of stones covering the tomb as did Carter and Canarvon had to remove.
This was done, and articles removed, then the 4 doors resealed, and the few stones blocking the channel under the rest of the stones replaced without causing a cave-in. The knowledge of this construction, may have been retrived in Constantinople during the Crusades, where it had been taken by the Zealots who had Sacked the Great Library at Alexandria back in the 4th century, As well, Huges and the other 8 Knights, may have recovered from the Holy land the Documents with the information within them a century before the invasion of Constantinople.
Either way, it was somewhat mind boggeling to Carter that someone had opened the Tomb of Tut, and did not Bother to take ALL the treasure from within, and they were not in a rush, for they took the time to reseal the doors with plaster, and as Carter thought, Heave all the stones back in place, so it is not as though they did not have the time to take all the treasure , nor is it a matter of them being caught, for the items they took, were not placed back in the tomb as they would ahve been if the looters ahd been caught, simply, what was removed meant more to the retrievers then the gold and jewels of Tut, and as well, the Knights Templar already had more Gold and Jewels at their disposal then they ever needed, so why burden themselves further ? ( must be nice to have that much, don't ya' think ?)
The Drag marks of trunks being removed from the Tomb and drug OUT the doors on a prior raid of the tomb, were still in extent upon Carters opening the Tomb some 7 hundred years later.
Carter must have went to his Grave Bothered Greatly by that Mystery.
I can well imagine he did.
On a futher note,,,,,
One may find within the seals of Solomon, and in the Ancient Hebraic Alchemy, all the symbols for such Geometry and the increments of measure, as well as many other features pertaining to Matters of the spirit.
The Ancient Kabbalah, is a set of symbols, each with a mathmatical equivalent, for instance : Pythagoras attached the letter "Y" to element #47, this Geometric design, per his Theorem, was the Key to the Transmigration of the soul from one being or body unto a higher one.
Well,,,, Thats what his theory states. so don't bug me about it MAN
icon_eek.gif

On the Hippie conotations. I would like to point out that Hippism is not a drug based paradigmn,( no matter how the media attempted to portray it)
It is about consciousness, one closely aligned with the teachings of Both Jesus Christ and Pythagoras, whereas , PEACE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WERE THE PARAMOUNT ELEMENTS OF THAT CONSCIOUSNESS.
Funny, but I notice as I reviewed the community of Pythagoras, how it appeared to me that this Community surely must have been the contemporary HIPPIE COMMUNE of Greece at the time.
icon_biggrin.gif
well, just a cute observation to add here in the midst of all the esoteric dialog.
Lets see, I guess I shall at this point throw out a theory as to where exactly the Oak Island Articles came from and why they were deposited there at the island. ( please, keep in mind that i have for the most part read a hugh amount of other theories, and I do not discount them, and this should not be taken as an opurtunity to open a debate with myself by others, I allow them their theories, without attcking such, and in a fair exchange, May they allow me mine, without attack )
As I hav'nt the time to look back on the exact date of this event, I am going to just use for the momment a supposed date, this being done without refering to notes. so please, do not pick the time-stamp apart, geeees-its ! Thank you.
In or ABOUT???? 1602, "ROUGHLY", and in answer to the Church once again targeting the knights Templar in yet another inquitition, by which to frame them for heresy and thereby obtain the Knights land holdings and wealth. The Knights found that perhaps it was time for a little retribution to be paid back to the Church, They brought their combined ships and Harbored them, then, paying off the sentinels, entered the Vaults within the Catacombs beneath the Vatican, They raided and looted these vaults, loaded the loot upon their ships and set sail for the New World.
The deposit at Oak Island, is but a small portion of that loot taken from the Vaults, Some of this loot comprised some of the Templar Treasure that the Church had unjustly taken control of in the 14th century during King Phillipes frame job of the Knights, of Friday the 13th 1307.
This looting of the Vatican Vaults was retailiation for the unjust lynchings of the Knights to gain control of their wealth, and as well, was simply taking back from thieves what was originally stolen from the Knights. The looting was kept hushed by a Vatican which felt secrecy about it would best serve the purpose of trying to retrieve the goods.
Interesting to note, it was The Knights Templar who had found the Gold of King Solomon, and it is as well interesting to note that Huges du Payan was a direct descendant of King Solomon, so you might say, Huges was recieving his rightful legacy after almost 2000 years, It was this gold that was part of the loot the Knights took back from the Vatican which the Church had Tortured and killed for 300 years earlier.
Something to ponder, What did Saunier find in Rennes, that substantiated the Claims of this Bloodline, That caused the vatican to allow Saunier pretty much a free lincense. It was not so much gold he found, yes, he did find wealth, but it was Documents and evidence he found that was more devastating to the Church. Documents that told of the Bloodline of Christ, the holy blood. The real divine right to rule bloodline. uh,,, debate it all you wish, never the less, it is true. but hey, I ain't sellin' no books on it. so sheeesh-its already.
Anyway, that is a side note.
Rog'

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
The Knights Templar Removed the Ark of the Covenant from King Tuts Tomb ?

Um ,,, and people believed me ?

Loki , Tayopa , Finderskeepers

I stated up front that I write Fictional Stories

above is exactly that ,,, " FICTION "

2 years later , that forum was full of members talking Knights Templar as can be seen even here on this Forum .

Look, I made it up , fictionnnnnnnnnnnnn

get it ?

There are No KT Vaults built using any Design reliant on Sacred Geometry .

I have been giggling for years at people who took that CRAP I wrote , and Ran like Weasels with it .

oh well , it did give them something to do with their lives I suppose .

Otherwise , what life would those poor people have lived ?
Sitting and watching Fiction Shows like History Channel ?

Com'on man

I said : I write Fiction

go read through that old forum

it'll crack you up , the people trying to sell themselves

Tour Packages
Call out's for investors

I mean , that Forum was a Bunch of Cons trying to make a Buck selling Pirate Fiction and Tours

seem Scott Wolter and Others just picked up the Torch and sold fiction as fact .

Jebus ,,, shakes head , shame shame

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, ROG, you posted == I just simply answer " WITHOUT " the emotional histrionics .

Thats nice, just where did you answer my legitimate questions ?? Although you did post a fine example of histronics without saying anything pertinent.

You also posted -- Tayopa , Go to it , best way , I have the external hard drive ready to download the ground photos

Good, go ahead and download them.

You also posted -- I usually do not read replies to my post

Now a psychiatrist would have a 'not so nice' classification of someone like that.:tongue3:censored::

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread