Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still never know what Eldo means!

Cheers, Loki

Man my OP was about the dumb show now this Eldo dude has me so confused maybe the dumb show is spot on and I am the doofess. I need a drink just to think straight after his posts . Who am I ? Where do I live ? I am going to Oak Island and dive head first down the money pit.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too bad they didn't teach you Robert Langdon and his field of symbology are FICTION.

Don't fret New Age.....you will one day be able to tell the difference between fact and fiction.....And between Symbology and Cacheology

:laughing7:

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man my OP was about the dumb show now this Eldo dude has me so confused maybe the dumb show is spot on and I am the doofess. I need a drink just to think straight after his posts . Who am I ? Where do I live ? I am going to Oak Island and dive head first down the money pit.

I had to go back and re-read the start to remember what this started out as. So after Season 4, what do you think now?

The thread is called: "Another season ..is this a joke?"

I am guessing that was your initial intention, to point out how the bros continually chase their tails around in circles?
Start something, don't finish it. Follow crazy leads but not the logical ones. Start something, find something but then wander off to do something else..... Am I close?

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to go back and re-read the start to remember what this started out as. So after Season 4, what do you think now?

The thread is called: "Another season ..is this a joke?"

I am guessing that was your initial intention, to point out how the bros continually chase their tails around in circles?
Start something, don't finish it. Follow crazy leads but not the logical ones. Start something, find something but then wander off to do something else..... Am I close?
Bingo

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1422290

History has reportedly renewed The Curse of Oak Island for Season 5, sources inform RenewCancelTV.
Commenting on the show’s fourth-season ratings performance, Jana Bennett, President and General Manager, History, said:
“We are proud of the compelling, creative progression of ‘The Curse of Oak Island’ and its continued growth. The passionate and authentic story-telling of Rick and Marty Lagina as they strive to solve one of the world’s most intriguing, unsolved mysteries is what resonates most with our viewers and keeps them coming back for more week after week.”
Stay tuned as we now monitor the renew/cancel status of Curse of Oak Island Season 6…
Marty and Rick may be working on Oak Island with out a film crew this year. No word from History Channel yet and filming should start in June. I just talked to the main office of Prometheus Film and as of today they have no plan's to film on Oak Island.

Randar

Mar 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, my wife watches it on the android box. She just saw the latest episode last night and said they are digging once again in the "money pit" and spending 2 million over the summer to get to a spot over 100 - 130 feet down. They found a piece of metal of some sort. Its a fools venture and there doesn't seem to be an end to the money they waste of the amount of fools on the show.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Fools and their Money are Soon Parted!

Unfortunately, my wife watches it on the android box. She just saw the latest episode last night and said they are digging once again in the "money pit" and spending 2 million over the summer to get to a spot over 100 - 130 feet down. They found a piece of metal of some sort. Its a fools venture and there doesn't seem to be an end to the money they waste of the amount of fools on the show.

Fool and His Money.jpg
Welcome To the Show!

Like your Avatar...Looks familiar to something I posted!

If only they would use my Map...we could dig the necessary 30 foot hole...in 1 hour!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are code phrases exchanged for validation?

Only when the Cabal passes their own version off as filler to 'mystify the audience' with a far reaching implication that apparently nobody here can recognize.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marty and Rick may be working on Oak Island with out a film crew this year. No word from History Channel yet and filming should start in June. I just talked to the main office of Prometheus Film and as of today they have no plan's to film on Oak Island.

I really think that this is the same objective they had to stimulate conversation.......they were saying the same things right after season 3.......between you and me this is a planned emotional roller coaster....with all kinds of surprises built into the frame working of the show.

I write on websites that are over 100K members strong, all looking for a reason to expose govt and media lies. They have over 100 pages of files and clear descriptions of what they are talking about, whistle blowers, and the likes.

If you notice our new Swamp Draining Pres decided to step up and make a statement about knowing the fake media fronts are being portrayed as a cover, and that he knows exactly what is going on.....

They won't tell anyone till they build the crescendo....... and then they won't tell you what they find as that is another part of their NDA ....... I think they are making agreements to not discover the facts.

I think they want to erase the history of New France and Acadia.

I think they are still "Crown Happy"

One of the maps they posted on the show....the last one.....with the grid lines....was made to seem that it was filled with useless marks that have no relation to the hunt itself.....

These members of the media monopoly are deeply enraptured in their own religious monopoly.....all about a Hidden treasure.

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can this Eldo guy possibly be any more confusing? He gives new meaning to the variety of speech known as mumbo-jumbo.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can this Eldo guy possibly be any more confusing? He gives new meaning to the variety of speech known as mumbo-jumbo.

Very similar to finderkeeper. Lots of made up rhetoric with no actual proof. When questioned they go off on silly rants in an effort to make folks stop questioning their fairy tales.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Proof is Only...For Those Who Will Never Believe!

Very similar to finderkeeper. Lots of made up rhetoric with no actual proof. When questioned they go off on silly rants in an effort to make folks stop questioning their fairy tales.

Proof.png

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You're such a joke ....the title of the post is about the show being a joke.....and this line of commenting seems to show the case as it is.....

you cant seem to see the front ...... being a joke....? Or maybe you are leading it, acting like some joker....?

.....in fact you are leading the affair now that I remember exactly what you have used to derail a thread "about a joke"....... you are far too serious for some reason......lol

Cant wait to meet you in person.....

BTW this post is about a JOKE..............as in anyone trying to front their side show objectives following the information from the show is gonna be a joke too....

And you want proof......LOL

this has nothing to do with the actual work done on these sites

.....so again Singlestack what were you trying to accomplish ?

Since you do know that its a joke........ and you tag along for the ride......try thinking about it Singlestack......You follow the finders around the site and have presented nothing in physical proof.....not one pic, nothing but your depressing opinions....

I've shown more proof of the whole affair than any opinion made from this Show's fanfare......

You want to talk about your problem ?

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're such a joke ....the title of the post is about the show being a joke.....and this line of commenting seems to show the case as it is.....

you cant seem to see the front ...... being a joke....? Or maybe you are leading it, acting like some joker....?

.....in fact you are leading the affair now that I remember exactly what you have used to derail a thread "about a joke"....... you are far too serious for some reason......lol

Cant wait to meet you in person.....

BTW this post is about a JOKE..............as in anyone trying to front their side show objectives following the information from the show is gonna be a joke too....

And you want proof......LOL

this has nothing to do with the actual work done on these sites

.....so again Singlestack what were you trying to accomplish ?

Since you do know that its a joke........ and you tag along for the ride......try thinking about it Singlestack......You follow the finders around the site and have presented nothing in physical proof.....not one pic, nothing but your depressing opinions....

I've shown more proof of the whole affair than any opinion made from this Show's fanfare......

You want to talk about your problem ?

Another helping of word salad from Eldo.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
When your argument is failing, just add in a few more ... so that people... trying to...understand what..you...are......saying....................lose............................the...............................................will.........................................................................to.................................................................live...........................................................................................................................................................

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When your argument is failing, just add in a few more ... so that people... trying to...understand what..you...are......saying....................lose............................the...............................................will.........................................................................to.................................................................live...........................................................................................................................................................

I couldn't have said it better myself.

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad it isn't only me after reading (trying anyway) Eldo's posts I know what it must be like to be dyslexic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread