Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 331 to 337 of 337
Like Tree402Likes

Thread: Another season ..is this a joke?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #331
    us
    May 2014
    Gastonia, NC
    Minelab CTX 3030. Minelab 705, Garrett Ace 350
    66
    77 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I just wonder what the sponsors or the people backing the money are thinking. This will be season 5 with no results. So many people before the Lagina brothers have failed. There's a reason for that. There's nothing to be found.
    Gaspipe and petetherocker like this.
    I'm not bad, but the bad don't mess with me

  2. #332
    us
    Sir

    Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    3,139
    1557 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipe View Post
    Yet another year of two doofus' brothers digging holes and the (almost never) History channel again adding to it's list of joke like shows that it won't drop. Let' s put that show on Bigfoot and the Giant show back to back to back with Oak Island . My only hope is that the money pit caves in and the entire island goes with it. Please god spare us any more stupidity.
    This is #1. When will the brothers coming back with another worthless season?
    Gaspipe likes this.

  3. #333
    us
    Sir

    Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    3,139
    1557 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Wm the Conqueror View Post
    Those people have no Skill, no Luck and less money!
    Sounds like me.
    Gaspipe likes this.

  4. #334

    Jan 2015
    Triad NC
    189
    122 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by pearson View Post
    I just wonder what the sponsors or the people backing the money are thinking. This will be season 5 with no results. So many people before the Lagina brothers have failed. There's a reason for that. There's nothing to be found.
    As long as the channel is making their margin on the show based off viewership/sponsors they will keep the show going if the brothers allow them... Either side could quit at anytime of course, year to year...

  5. #335

    Nov 2015
    450
    351 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by n2mini View Post
    As long as the channel is making their margin on the show based off viewership/sponsors they will keep the show going if the brothers allow them... Either side could quit at anytime of course, year to year...
    The ratings will drop off pretty quick if the start another series with nothing left to do... Other the dig more holes everything else has been done.

    The only thing really left to do would be freeze the ground and dig up a much bigger area to make sure they get the pit. Maybe a two part final episode special or something would pull good ratings.

    The problem now though is all the metal pipes they have put in the ground would make digging difficult even if they froze the ground. I imagine it is pretty expensive/difficult to pull those metal pipes out of the ground and pretty difficult to dig a decent hole if they are still there.

    The REAL issue to me is that if the brothers no longer believe in the treasure then them making another series is going to be pretty poor television and risks hurting their reputations from being genuine treasure seekers to scam artists. It would be sad in my view to see that....
    Live the moment...

  6. #336
    ca
    Nov 2016
    In the wood
    187
    136 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gazzahk View Post
    The ratings will drop off pretty quick if the start another series with nothing left to do... Other the dig more holes everything else has been done.

    The only thing really left to do would be freeze the ground and dig up a much bigger area to make sure they get the pit. Maybe a two part final episode special or something would pull good ratings.

    The problem now though is all the metal pipes they have put in the ground would make digging difficult even if they froze the ground. I imagine it is pretty expensive/difficult to pull those metal pipes out of the ground and pretty difficult to dig a decent hole if they are still there.

    The REAL issue to me is that if the brothers no longer believe in the treasure then them making another series is going to be pretty poor television and risks hurting their reputations from being genuine treasure seekers to scam artists. It would be sad in my view to see that....
    I think they try to sell the place ...

  7. #337

    Jan 2015
    Triad NC
    189
    122 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Not sure how much if any they actually own.. I know they have the "rights" to dig but not sure how or who actually owns all of it. Sure Dan B. owns some of it and the man that died last year owns some and both gave or sold rights for them to search on their land...

 

 
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Rabbit Season, Duck Season, T... Season, Bridges flooded?
    By CoinandRelicMan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 26, 2014, 10:17 PM
  2. deer season, wabbit season....
    By wkrp43 in forum My Daily Snapshot
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2013, 11:01 PM
  3. Winter Season=Research Season
    By fsdigital12 in forum New Jersey
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan 26, 2012, 10:53 PM
  4. 1st X-mas joke of the Season
    By finderzzs in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Dec 03, 2008, 01:59 PM

Search tags for this page

content
,
is oak island a joke
,
is oak island a joke?
,
king david body found oak island
,
king david body oak island
,

oak island is a joke

,
oak island joke
,
oak island shiw is a joke
,
oak island treasure a joke
,

oak island treasure is a joke

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0