Another season ..is this a joke?

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didnt they have a diver go down in the shaft and he didnt find a thing?
that was 10x not the money pit. As they are only guessing where yhe actusl pit is/was.

Still for a treasure hunting forum there seems to be a lot of people here that want them to fail.

I dont think they will find treasure but it would be nice if they answered some of the legends questions.

I do not understsnd all these massive posts about why the knights templer legend was created by the poster as a joke.

Are you claiming to be the original source of thar legend treasminder2. If not what is the actual point you are trying to make. That you told lies and someone else believed you.

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that the brothers discover treasure or give up. so we can watch other treasures shows. God hunting and good luck.

Last edited:

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
May be Trump will replace the team in season 5 digging the money pit and looking for a tunnel leading to United States :BangHead:

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I think that I will DVR it so that I can skip the boring parts. I was watching the old shows today and saw the part when the guy brought up his theory that the treasure was the Ark of the Covenant and that is was brought over by Columbus.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Season 3 is ending here (in french). An season 4 (in english) begins november 19.
Great camera crew, high angle shoot, video editing as usual.
But for the story line ...
I hope for a better season 4.
Anyone see new excavation this summer ?

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish they would find something of real value, but it just doesn't make sense. I remember as a kid reading that article in Readers Digest and the first thought I had was, Why would anyone put a valuable treasure at the bottom of a pit that fills with water? If anything of value was ever there and more than one person was involved with it, it has been removed years ago.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend who knows someone who claimed his grandfather had hidden gold for his children but accidently died before telling them where he has hidden the cache. These are the treasure stories that are usually real because just one person knows where it is hidden.

BruiserBrody

May 18, 2011
Apparently Nova Scotia Tourism gave them 1.5 million of the 2 million they claim to be spending this season.

The Well was apparently already looked into on "America UnEarthed" and a false wall was detected.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Apparently Nova Scotia Tourism gave them 1.5 million of the 2 million they claim to be spending this season.

The Well was apparently already looked into on "America UnEarthed" and a false wall was detected.

You are speaking about New Ross not Oak Island.
If this is correct Oak Island never have this chance, no tourist attraction here, only small group on weekends.
Only governments exemption taxes for History channel, am I right ?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How the hell did the people of that time period dig holes and tunnels that are impossible to do with today's heavy equipment and machinery?
There were many men who did the digging. Yes, I believe the story. Good hunting and good luck.

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me guess .... They found nothing on the season premier but they are close.

BruiserBrody

May 18, 2011
This was more of a set up episode... They have a new (old) map which has several new spots marked. Hutton Pulitzer says this map is old news.

They have a massive crane on hand to dig out the "vault"/money pit. They showed a teaser clip of timber being pulled up.

The swamp is drained.

They have a new indentation (the Hatch) which may or may not be hiding a passage. They showed clips of it being dug out.

Plus a diver went down 10x and a hint of that was offered.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the story, starting with the boys finding chains on a tree. I do not believe that the brothers will solve the water problems. Good hunting and good luck.

Yard Waste

Dec 16, 2013
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett AT Pro International, Garrett Euro Ace.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The boys come out this season and reveal the truth. They are actually sisters.

Yard Waste

Dec 16, 2013
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett AT Pro International, Garrett Euro Ace.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This was more of a set up episode... They have a new (old) map which has several new spots marked. Hutton Pulitzer says this map is old news.

They have a massive crane on hand to dig out the "vault"/money pit. They showed a teaser clip of timber being pulled up.

The swamp is drained.

They have a new indentation (the Hatch) which may or may not be hiding a passage. They showed clips of it being dug out.

Plus a diver went down 10x and a hint of that was offered.

You do realize that anything Pulitzer says is a joke. He has been discredited so many times, I can't believe anyone would still quote him.

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do realize that anything Pulitzer says is a joke. He has been discredited so many times, I can't believe anyone would still quote him.

Thank goodness you mentioned that ; it still astounds me anyone takes this show as anything other than a joke.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread