The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island Challenge - Page 11
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Like Tree1299Likes

Thread: The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island Challenge

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1201 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    All circumstantial that does not prove the Templars ever sailed to Nova Scotia, or that a conspiracy existed over centuries with people totally unrelated to each other, separated by time and location and without any known contact, hide the Grail in "the New World" and have coded clues placed in paintings, parchments, and monuments that only the "enlighten" can discover and understand.

True research would present a "chain of evidence" that would document how all these random people and events are connected to the Grail story beyond the maybe, could be speculation that has been presented in place of fact.
    If these connections can not be established, all of this are only random coincidences force fitted to create a fabricated pseudo timeline to support a pet theory.
    I thought we were working backwards towards the beginning of a mystery that I believe will eventually culminate in Nova Scotia. Perhaps you could answer my question above on SESA and then I could show you how it relates to a Templar voyage to North America. For instance, did you know there was a Templar House (office) within a couple of miles of Rennes le Chateau? And Cathars lived in Rennes le Chateau?

Cheers, Loki
    Last edited by lokiblossom; Apr 09, 2019 at 09:19 AM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1201 times
    Relic Hunting
    Yes he did discover a moss covered wooden cross in 1607...
    ...but not from the Templars.
    In 1521, Joao Alvares Fagundes enlisted several families from the Portuguese Azores to establish a colony and fishing station in Nova Scotia.
    That Portuguese settlement was on Cape Breton, this cross was found deep into the Bay of Fundy!

Cheers, Loki
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15285 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Still doesn't make that moss covered cross from the Templars. now does it?
    AS for SESA and Rennes le Chateau, there is a vested interested in keeping the legend alive, known as tourism.
    Before Sauniere's "parchment discovery" , Rennes le Chateau was a nowhere village.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1201 times
    Relic Hunting
    AS for SESA and Rennes le Chateau, there is a vested interested in keeping the legend alive, known as tourism.
    Before Sauniere's "parchment discovery" , Rennes le Chateau was a nowhere village.
    I didn't say it was Templars, it also could be Norse or Portuguese and still be post-columbian, (not sure thats a real word)!

SESA is or was not located near Rennes le Chateau, and I would hope a serious historical organization didn't get caught up in tourism.

Cheers, Loki
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ca
    Searcher

Nov 2016
    North of Quebec
    Computers
    401 times
    Samuel de Champlain voyages
    Never said that was Templar cross but could it be ?
    Rebel - KGC and franklin like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15285 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiblossom View Post
    SESA is or was not located near Rennes le Chateau, and I would hope a serious historical organization didn't get caught up in tourism.
    The Tombstone of Marie de Negri d’Ables, Countess of Blanchefort
    Cheers, Loki!

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15285 times
    ... I state that there is logical evidence for a Knights Templar presence on the Island.
    Stating and proving are not quite the same, you won't find the Grail in gold candle flame.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1201 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquash View Post
    Never said that was Templar cross but could it be ?

Probably doubtful, because it was some 300 years after the fact and evidently wooden!

Cheers, Loki
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1201 times
    Relic Hunting
    I'm sure that if you understand Latin you can see some of the obvious errors, such as the 0 in the date and the date itself along with several other errors. Proof the tombstone was created sometime before 1905 to make the anagram work.

That is from Paul Smith a known Rennes le Chateau debunker,(in other words, your own kind) but he has never satisfactorily answered the same question I just asked!

Cheers, Loki
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15285 times
    Do you consider anyone who presents facts that question tour speculation a "debunker" ?
    PS: Yes, I can translate Latin.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15285 times
    All circumstantial that does not prove the Templars ever sailed to Nova Scotia, or that a conspiracy existed over centuries with people totally unrelated to each other, separated by time and location and without any known contact, hide the Grail in "the New World" and have coded clues placed in paintings, parchments, and monuments that only the "enlighten" can discover and understand.

True research would present a "chain of evidence" that would document how all these random people and events are connected to the Grail story beyond the maybe, could be speculation that has been presented in place of fact.
    If these connections can not be established, all of this are only random coincidences force fitted to create a fabricated pseudo timeline to support a pet theory.
    You didn't comment on the lack of a connected chain of evidence addressed in this post.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1201 times
    Relic Hunting
    Do you consider anyone who presents facts that question tour speculation a "debunker" ?
    PS: Yes, I can translate Latin.
    No, not at all. I don't even consider you a debunker, meaning I actually misspoke in my last post, sorry!

Cheers, Loki
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15285 times

True that Perceval of Chretien de Troyes is the oldest Grail romance still existing, but there are many theories concerning the origin of Grail stories as well as Grails.
    Academics as well as other researchers have identified Celtic and European pre-Christian myths, as well as Byzantine myths married to Eastern Orthodox traditions, as well as ancient Persian cult practices, pre-Christian nature worship in the Middle East and alchemical symbology.
    During the 12th and 13th centuries due to tales brought back from the Crusades, Grail stories appeared in a variety of languages including French, German, Spanish, Welsh, and English, with as many variations, such as the Guardian Fisher Kings.
    You also did not comment on these other "GRAIL origin" stories that do not involve Templars, that contain variations of the legend.

ca
    Searcher

Nov 2016
    North of Quebec
    Computers
    401 times
    Samuel de Champlain voyages
    I'm sure that if you understand Latin you can see some of the obvious errors, such as the 0 in the date and the date itself along with several other errors. Proof the tombstone was created sometime before 1905 to make the anagram work.

That is from Paul Smith a known Rennes le Chateau debunker,(in other words, your own kind) but he has never satisfactorily answered the same question I just asked!

Cheers, Loki
    Is this the original one ?

http://www.renneslechateau.info/wp-c..._Aude_1906.pdf
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1201 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquash View Post
    Yes it is a copy of the original!