The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island Challenge

HatTricks

May 14, 2019
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites MX7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears that no matter what the topic is there are always the same arguments and the same types of people - negative, positive, open minds and closed minds. It reminds me of the old comedy western called Rustlers Rhapsody where they say every town has the same types of people so I think I will hold my opinion until after I see evidence.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You neglected to mention those that take a minimal fact and fabricate a fill in the blanks fiction to prove of a pet theory.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...the facts being that there is no evidence that the Templars dug a hole to hide an alleged treasure at Oak Island.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that a fact? Let us see your fact sheet saying who did built the tunnel and shafts? Do you have the facts saying they did not dig the hole?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Is that a fact? Let us see your fact sheet saying who did built the tunnel and shafts? Do you have the facts saying they did not dig the hole?
The Templars did not exist in 1600 so, they could not have made the money pit

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No one has any facts that state who dug that pit, just as there are no facts that state any treasure was buried in that hole, which has lead to endless speculation and attempted digs that have destroyed more than they solved.
Of course, all manner of charlatans, like Petter Amundsen, had emerged with their "solutions" of what and where was buried on Oak Island.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I'm waiting to see that the "tunnel and shafts" are manmade and not just natural erosion formations. :dontknow:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm waiting to see that the "tunnel and shafts" are manmade and not just natural erosion formations. :dontknow:

Well the shafts had planks or beams every ten feet so I do not think that would natural erosion formations?

ECS, Since you can not produce facts of who dug the shafts or tunnels then you do not know if the Knight's Templar made them or not now do you?

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since you can not produce facts of who dug the shafts or tunnels then you do not know if the Knight's Templar made them or not now do you?
Ha ha... I do not normally read this thread but it super quiet here these days so I visited and Franklin you post made it worthwile...

So lets go through all the people we DO NOT know made the alleged pit....

We can start with:

WE DO NOT KNOW THAT THE PIT WAS NOT DUG BY:

First Nations peoples
Inuit
Metis
Vikings
Aztecs
Incas
Native Americans
Pilgrims
Red coats
Continental Army soldiers
Union Soliders
Spanish navy
English navy
French navy
Pirates
Privateers
Jesuits
Slaves
Colonists
Local Miners
Local Farmers
Local Fisherman
Egyptians
Romans
Portuguese
Norseman
Francis Bacon friends
Mary Antoinette friends
Aliens
The Chinese
Australian Aboriginals

That is just of the top of my head...

Yes the Knights Templar are equally belonging on this list of people we do not know if they dug the original pit...........

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well the shafts had planks or beams every ten feet so I do not think that would natural erosion formations?

So one version of the legend states. But there are also similar legends that state "regular steps" that are uneven rock strata and "tool marks" that are just scrapes, and it goes on and on.

Where is the evidence of 10 ft platforms?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What is known is there is no evidence that any Templars ever sailed to Nova Scotia which leads to the obvious deduction that the Templars did not dig or construct the pit on Oak Island, much less that they possessed an treasure so valuable they had to cross the Atlantic to hide it, then sail back to Europe, never returning and leaving no record.

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a " Fact "

Treasminder2 ( OP of this thread ) posted the facts on page #1 of this thread .

He himself created the " Knights Templar on Oak Island Myth " himself .

He posted the evidence of that fact .

The KT / Oak Island contact cannot be proven . Myth and creative writing exercises aside .

Enjoy Wyoming Forest 003.JPG Wyoming Forest 003.JPG

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
To Premise the Purpose of this Thread

Witnessed of the last decade or so , are claims that The Knights Templar Brought
to the Western Hemisphere , Their Wealth of Treasure , and as well , it has been claimed
that they secreted that Wealth in Man Made Vaults set to the Golden Mean as chosen way
of selecting the sites for the Vaults .

I wrote of this on the internet in Treasure forums as Early as 2001

As a Writer , both of Fiction and non-fiction material , I must confess that
those Old Postings of that diatribe was Full fiction .
I'll add one of my early postings here from a now defunct Forum where I wrote out
a Fictional Connection to Oak Island with the Knights Templar as the Original Depositors
of the supposed Treasure there ...
I created the Fiction out of thin air ( maybe imagined it )...
An example on how to create an "alternative fringe tale" that becomes a fabrication forwarded as "fact" .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a " Fact "

Treasminder2 ( OP of this thread ) posted the facts on page #1 of this thread .

He himself created the " Knights Templar on Oak Island Myth " himself .

He posted the evidence of that fact .

The KT / Oak Island contact cannot be proven . Myth and creative writing exercises aside .

Enjoy View attachment 1725155 View attachment 1725155

The idea of the Knight's Templar at Oak Island was created a long time before your bright idea and post of 2001. As has already been noted and posted by Charlie P.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
For those interested in Templar symbolism, I found these two books to be superb. EB21E252-7404-4FF3-9DBD-EE1929DC9893.jpeg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice but do they come in the English translation
I have searched but cannot find them in english, I have translated just a little, it is a PITA, but there are examples of symbols I have never found anywhere else

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions