The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island Challenge

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Could be somewhat related to Oak Island. I was on Andrew's Forum for quite a few years awhile back!

Cheers, Loki

I hope something like that will be find in N.S

F6FDE7D7-1799-4CDF-8801-0105A31B86B9.jpeg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope something like that will be find in N.S

View attachment 1696926

There has never been a templar on oak island.....fictional tales created after the original mcquiness fake story (made up for staying out to late) are prevalent with the on going oak island hoax....as time went by, more fictional tales ensued....Mayans/aztecs/shakespheare/bacon/beales codes/romans (at least their faked swords), etc. After 200 years not ONE proven credible piece of evidence has ever been found...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably by his quote-" After 200 years not one proven credible piece of evidence has ever been found"
...and I might add, NO TREASURE has been found.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure it has, should I explain it to you again?

Cheers, Loki

Yes please....as long as it’s not another fictional story. Show the world the empirical evidence that a treasure was on oak island....if it was removed, show the world the empirical evidence of the removal and where the treasure is/went.

Stories about shakespheare, bacon, templars, or any other of the fictional, non-documented fairy tales do not count.....

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes please....as long as it’s not another fictional story. Show the world the empirical evidence that a treasure was on oak island....if it was removed, show the world the empirical evidence of the removal and where the treasure is/went.

Stories about shakespheare, bacon, templars, or any other of the fictional, non-documented fairy tales do not count.....

No, no, you stated "there never has been a templar on oak island", and I state that there is logical evidence for a Knights Templar presence on the Island.

Cheers, Loki

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No, no, you stated "there never has been a templar on oak island", and I state that there is logical evidence for a Knights Templar presence on the Island.
I sure hope that "logical evidence" didn't come a Petter Amundsen lecture or video.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo

You teed it up. Don't leave us hanging.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You teed it up. Don't leave us hanging.

You know what I claim the evidence is Dave, certainly would be enough to convict someone of murder in a Columbo episode. And btw, I believe I am the only one who has also claimed the dating of the "coconut fibre" proves it didn't come from anywhere in the Atlantic Basin!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
You know what I claim the evidence is Dave, certainly would be enough to convict someone of murder in a Columbo episode.

Tell us again, for the newer arrivals if nothing else. No wall of text, either...give us two or three solid pieces of logical evidence that a Templar ever set foot on that island.

And btw, I believe I am the only one who has also claimed the dating of the "coconut fibre" proves it didn't come from anywhere in the Atlantic Basin!

And I seem to have been the only one to claim that without DNA testing, we don't actually know for sure where those coconut fibers came from. Assuming that someone does eventually perform those DNA tests and they do prove that they come from the Middle East, that doesn't prove that the Templars, or the Vikings, or the Martians, or anyone else brought them there. That merely proves that they came from the Middle East.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You know what I claim the evidence is Dave, certainly would be enough to convict someone of murder in a Columbo episode...
Just one more thing, Loki, you claim the Templar evidence of their presence on Oak Island is Dave?
Is that Dave DeMolay?

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And I seem to have been the only one to claim that without DNA testing, we don't actually know for sure where those coconut fibers came from. Assuming that someone does eventually perform those DNA tests and they do prove that they come from the Middle East, that doesn't prove that the Templars, or the Vikings, or the Martians, or anyone else brought them there. That merely proves that they came from the Middle East.

Logic Dave, btw, none of the coconut fibres actually originated in the Middle East that early. India, where they were manufactured into coir and is most logically where they came from, traded in the Middle East.

If this was a court case (of any kind) and Martians were part of your defense, I don't think you would win.

Vikings or Norse were not trading in the Middle East in the correct time period.

You also had Portuguese and Venetians, but they kept records, and were only sporadically in the Middle East in the 12th to 14th Century's.

Then there were the Templars, who were based in the Middle East from the early 12th Century until the 14th Century. In 1307, they had 18 vessels, most of which had just come from the Middle East, disappear from a French Atlantic seaport along with the newly appointed Grand Master who became the most wanted man in France. More recently coconut fibre is discovered on Oak Island dated to between the 12th and 15th century's (depends on who did the dating). Its all about logic Dave, and as it stands, not proof but circumstantial evidence. Of course I was only commenting on Mr. Wonder's post in which he claimed, no Templars ever set foot on Oak Island.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread