90 foot stone

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still waiting for someone to show factual evidence that the so called stone existed. Just because many people kept telling a tale made up by a company seeking more investors, doesn't prove that the tale is true.

At this point in time there is NO WAY to be able to show factual evidence of the stone... Even if someone showed up with a "rubbing" of it most on here would call it a fake.. Short of a picture with someone known to have been a part of that dig that night, there is no way of proving it...

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this point in time there is NO WAY to be able to show factual evidence of the stone... Even if someone showed up with a "rubbing" of it most on here would call it a fake.. Short of a picture with someone known to have been a part of that dig that night, there is no way of proving it...

Which allows the multitude of fairy tales about oak island to continue on. Its been proven by actual excavating that no flood tunnels ever existed on oak island. Its also been proven thru excavation that the money pit hole never existed. The only items brought up by the current excavations are remnants of previous digs and reinforcements.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm referring to the translation "Eldo" has in his picture. He has assigned ./. for "O". But he's also using the same symbol for "D", "U" and "S".
Then the symbol "X" is supposed to be "O". The " : " symbol is assigned to "L" and "I".
The whole thing is like that.
IMO, one symbol should represent one letter, not 3 or 4.

It is the only way Eldo can come up with the conclusion he wants.
If you apply multiple values to some symbols...you can make it say almost anything you want.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is the only way Eldo can come up with the conclusion he wants.
If you apply multiple values to some symbols...you can make it say almost anything you want.

How simple minded.....its gotta be that easy

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which allows the multitude of fairy tales about oak island to continue on. Its been proven by actual excavating that no flood tunnels ever existed on oak island. Its also been proven thru excavation that the money pit hole never existed. The only items brought up by the current excavations are remnants of previous digs and reinforcements.

The flood tunnels as you mentioned have "kinda" been proven to NOT exist but don't see how you can say the Money Pit never existed.. Who proved that? Granted no one that we know for a fact ( other then maybe the original 3 as per McGinnis family ) has found any treasure but that does not prove the Hole never existed..

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The flood tunnels as you mentioned have "kinda" been proven to NOT exist but don't see how you can say the Money Pit never existed.. Who proved that? Granted no one that we know for a fact ( other then maybe the original 3 as per McGinnis family ) has found any treasure but that does not prove the Hole never existed..

The entire Smith's Cove beach area was dug down to 40-50 feet and NO FLOOD TUNNELS WERE FOUND.

In regards to the money pit.....No original money pit hole has ever been found or documented by anyone. The only holes were dug by the companies perpetuating the ongoing hoax in an effort to gain financially by milking investors. Once the investors stopped donating, the companies abandoned their efforts.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How simple minded.....its gotta be that easy

It is very simple.
You changed the values of certain symbols when needed to make it say what you wanted.

Any critical thinker can see that your long winded post trying to explain why you changed the values is total bunk.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is very simple.
You changed the values of certain symbols when needed to make it say what you wanted.

Any critical thinker can see that your long winded post trying to explain why you changed the values is total bunk.

You are a "Critical Thinker" now? Where are your articles online....? Not your opinions after the facts.....but the actual threads that you claim you started ?

You have no idea what you are talking about......an annoyance, a provocateur ? Or just a fan of the "Show"

My explanation was more critical than any of your claims of how I solved the phrase.....

AGAIN don't put words in my mouth "You changed the values of certain symbols when needed to make it say what you wanted."

That's not how I said I solved it, was it......?

You've either got a problem reading or differentiating between styles of ciphers used......

BECAUSE YOU STILL THINK THAT ALL CIPHERS ARE DIRECT LETTER TRANSPOSITIONS..........

You can dig 40' below if you want.......:laughing7:

and then try to argue this too......

Handspin Gif.gif

There's no way he could break like that...that's impossible

If you knew how to "Dig"....you would have yoself a HO............... H+O that is.......Homonyms and a Game of Horse it looks like to me.

0503151914.jpg

Check the Vector dead center in our town since the 1900's.......

these tables turn at the first sign of ignorance.....denial....jealousy.....and excuses for non-performance..... these are the round tables ......

all signs of premature theorization come with a little hope for camaraderie from your anonymous friends online :laughing7:

Just scratchin the surface boys...... you gonna have to go the distance cause.....

FFmeme.jpg

I've been cutting it back and forth ..... for eons

I can tell New Age that you didn't read the quote from my signature.....before you jumped on another persons complaint and tried to reinforce it with a joke of an argument. Using the same excuse for your own misunderstanding and then to justify your fact with trivial puns....

And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

Hope you don't self restrict over this...cause me and Heritage got things going on this season......

And I am happy to say that my backing has come through months ago and I am far into the future plans of this recovery effort.

Remember my TRiUMPh.....as I Drain the Swamp right in front of everyone including the Laginas.....

Some businessmen aren't just "Apprentices".

You know the kind of authority when you "put your foot down"

That's foot pounds to an engineer.....that's Power.

And you still look to the show for answers and dont even look for yourself.....your eyes are theirs watcher......enjoy the programming.

Last edited:

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may be wrong but I don't think any of the past treasure hunters left Oak Island with more money then they started with. Maybe not even the Laginas' once they leave. They did invest 7 million to start with.. Old searchers may have milked their investors in order to keep searching but they were not getting rich from it. The Restall's lived a hard life on the island. If they were making money hand over fist off it they would not have lived there with no power other then a generator, mainly to run a refrigerator in a small house they built, etc etc...

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I am happy to say that my backing has come through months ago and I am far into the future plans of this recovery effort.

That's great.
What date are you going to actually try and recover some of this fantastic treasure you have found by all the decoding you have done?
If you are so sure you are right then what date can I expect to see some results?

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the French cipher is just a reference to something else. I can see the site being linked to the jfk assassination and 100 tons of gold LBJ conspiracy.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I am happy to say that my backing has come through months ago and I am far into the future plans of this recovery effort

I can see nothing has changed since 2015.You still want other people to pay for your adventures.
If you can't afford to spend 600$ to go pick up millions you have located.I can see why repelling into a cave would be above your means.

"I hope to offer 20% of the finds to the person who helps sponsor the costs"........Eldo
"I am in Vermont, so the cost is about 400 for the flight, then the rental another 150-200 with gas.".......Eldo

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tnet-member-hunts/468706-forrest-fenn-hunt.html

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see nothing has changed since 2015.You still want other people to pay for your adventures.
If you can't afford to spend 600$ to go pick up millions you have located.I can see why repelling into a cave would be above your means.

"I hope to offer 20% of the finds to the person who helps sponsor the costs"........Eldo
"I am in Vermont, so the cost is about 400 for the flight, then the rental another 150-200 with gas.".......Eldo

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tnet-member-hunts/468706-forrest-fenn-hunt.html

Jealous?

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No,if people are stupid enough to give you money without checking to see what you are really about that is their fault.

How did that hunt turn out?
You went to multiple different forums stating you solved his poem and discovered the location of his treasure box by satellite.
I watched a couple youtube videos of you walking around but didn't see any of you picking up the treasure box.
Surely you didn't think it was close to that big rock that had a well worn walking trial leading right up to it......did you?
Was that rock actually what you saw on your satellite images?

Is it because you are just an amateur codebreaker that your work on the Fenn treasure turned out to be incorrect?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If

If

If

If you say so......

But again you have no idea what you are talking about.....

You try to humiliate me and call me a sham? FK and I had a talk about you psycho types.....

Cmon over anytime you want......

If you can find Vermont on the map......

you made some post about knowing everything about where I live.....? when I dont live there....

You're getting reported the next time you post your invitations and try to tie me into your little fixation freakshow.......you've been warned.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No,if people are stupid enough to give you money without checking to see what you are really about that is their fault.

How did that hunt turn out?
You went to multiple different forums stating you solved his poem and discovered the location of his treasure box by satellite.
I watched a couple youtube videos of you walking around but didn't see any of you picking up the treasure box.
Surely you didn't think it was close to that big rock that had a well worn walking trial leading right up to it......did you?
Was that rock actually what you saw on your satellite images?

Is it because you are just an amateur codebreaker that your work on the Fenn treasure turned out to be incorrect?

It is because you are a fricking troll that runs around a site trying to tie in some other hunt to this site and derail it....

Pompous Fool.....we can all see your face......:laughing7::laughing9::laughing7:

You ask me questions even though you trash talk my work? You expect me to talk sense to you?

Thought you were convinced I was wrong..... why so many questions? Worried about something?

Like being known behind your little IP address?

Better go buy a new one....lol.......backwards neck of redness.....you make me laugh.....

The videos show the whole affair......lol.

Again you are so petty and hide behind your front of intelligence....and yeah that's why I am on the hunt instead of the sofa......

You might want to get up and wipe.....

Last edited:

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
May be it's time to lock this thread like the "Templar Vault Chamber" thread.
What do you think of that bashing festival ?

Last edited:

petetherocker

Jan 20, 2015
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It baffles the mind to think that ANYONE who's so darn SURE of where the treasure is, would give up 20% of it's value in exchange for someone ponying up ~$600 in costs ($400 for the flight, then the rental another 150-200 with gas...Eldo) and also wouldn't immediately drop everything (even to the point of quitting your job) and head for the treasure without haste letting nothing get in their way lest someone gets to it first.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cmon over anytime you want......If you can find Vermont on the map

You're getting reported the next time you post your invitations

So you can invite me to come see you but if I do that I get reported?
To whom are you going to report me.....the internet police?
F Lee Bailey I don't think is taking cases anymore.

The PM you sent me is pretty threatening.You and some of your police force friends are going to come to my house and have me arraigned?

I guess I hit a sore spot about you solving the Fenn treasure and looking for someone to front you 600$ so you could go pick it up.
If I promise to never question your work again or point out some of the claims(while seeking financial support) you have made that never came to bear fruit,will you then not have me arraigned?

On a serious note your PM is not going to scare me away......so you might as well send the paddy wagon now.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It baffles the mind to think that ANYONE who's so darn SURE of where the treasure is, would give up 20% of it's value in exchange for someone ponying up ~$600 in costs ($400 for the flight, then the rental another 150-200 with gas...Eldo) and also wouldn't immediately drop everything (even to the point of quitting your job) and head for the treasure without haste letting nothing get in their way lest someone gets to it first.

Back to the BS that the show inspires here....and the people that bring it....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread