All Treasure Hunting

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see you Canadians not saying a word about your money and budgets being spent to entertain this tragedy,.......

Enjoy the "Mystery" while you can.....this spring its over......

Not sure what this meaningless rhetoric has to do with proving the 90 foot stone ever existed. If you have proof, show it. If not, create a new thread about your adventures in wonderland...

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Tourist Industry Is Booming in Nova Scotia...Oak Island...Always On Their Mind!

I see you Canadians not saying a word about your money and budgets being spent to entertain this tragedy,.......

Enjoy the "Mystery" while you can.....this spring its over......

Roughly 2 Billion Dollars in Revenue...Do the Laginas need Trump to arrange a "Better Deal"?

better-deal-img.png

Tourist numbers up in N.S., more visiting from United States

Close to 800,000 tourists came to Nova Scotia in the first six months of 2016

The Nova Scotia government says visitation to the province is up for the first half of this year.
Tourism Nova Scotia says from January to June 2016, non-resident overnight visitation increased eight per cent over the same period in 2015.
It says visitation by air increased three per cent and road visitation increased 11 per cent.
Close to 800,000 tourists came to Nova Scotia in the first six months of 2016, with most coming from other provinces.
Room nights sold across the province rose by three per cent compared to the first half of 2015, but Cape Breton saw an impressive boom of 16 per cent.
There was also a 12 per cent increase of visitors to Nova Scotia from the United States, while visitation from overseas declined seven per cent.
The province says tourism revenues for the first half of the year are estimated to be $971 million.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Mystery of Moist Island Robot.......that part is over.....

The beauty of Nova Scotia is only going to get better with these discoveries that I have made. All of my work relates to physical carvings, and locations that are within arms reach of Nova Scotians, and within an easy hike if from another country enjoying some of the final segments of the Tour.....

Le Tour.....and the TOURists who begin in Rennes Le Chateau and journey through the routes made by Champlain in his epic voyage, that stop off in Nova Scotia en route to the Vault in Vermont......

Its OK....we don't NEED to stop at Oak Island......

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's Travel and TOURism.....from the original Knight's Tour made by the Knights of Christ in the years 1606 and 1607 with Champlain, at the helm of the 18 ship fleet that sailed to deliver the Beloved and the relics from the 'Father of the RC'......

That history Robot......

Not Borehole #118698540983058298348

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interestingly, one of the main clues to the location of the Holy Grail (which itself has several different meanings) is in a poem written by Jean Cocteau called in English "The Red Serpent". One paragraph of the poem talks about the Children of St. Vincent!
In 1604 Samuel Champlain while exploring the coast of Nova Scotia at what is now called Digby Neck had a priest who evidently had forgotten his sword while on shore. When he went to find it he became lost and remained lost for 17 days, in an area that I have always considered the current hiding place of the Grail, near Annapolis Basin. The strange part of this story is that during the same period this priest was in Nova Scotia, Vincent de Paul claimed he had been captured by pirates and was held for two years before he converted his Moorish Captor to Christianity and was released.
To be sure, there is a one year discrepancy in the dating, but the story is still interesting and the dating of the capture of de Paul was determined by himself. And for instance who would leave a sword behind accidentally and how easy would it be to convert a Moor, the story as de Paul told it to the Pope does not make much sense?
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The beauty of Nova Scotia is only going to get better with these discoveries that I have made.

Will these be on youtube at some point also?

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no interest in your drivel......good luck New Age.......

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interestingly, one of the main clues to the location of the Holy Grail (which itself has several different meanings) is in a poem written by Jean Cocteau called in English "The Red Serpent". One paragraph of the poem talks about the Children of St. Vincent!
In 1604 Samuel Champlain while exploring the coast of Nova Scotia at what is now called Digby Neck had a priest who evidently had forgotten his sword while on shore. When he went to find it he became lost and remained lost for 17 days, in an area that I have always considered the current hiding place of the Grail, near Annapolis Basin. The strange part of this story is that during the same period this priest was in Nova Scotia, Vincent de Paul claimed he had been captured by pirates and was held for two years before he converted his Moorish Captor to Christianity and was released.
To be sure, there is a one year discrepancy in the dating, but the story is still interesting and the dating of the capture of de Paul was determined by himself. And for instance who would leave a sword behind accidentally and how easy would it be to convert a Moor, the story as de Paul told it to the Pope does not make much sense?
Cheers, Loki

Do you really think that they would hide something so sacred in a place that they brought settlers to?

Not what I would do .......

What I found strange is that these locations were even marked on Champlains Map at all.......

The giveaway is the seated cat..... one random animal that says Poussin in its placement there.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheers, Loki

I have a ton of respect for your knowledge of the movements that were written into history.

I know that his Secret Mission.....the Special Mission written about in his diaries, was made during 1606 and 1607, as listed in perfect form on the Overton/Yarmouth Stone

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a ton of respect for your knowledge of the movements that were written into history.

I know that his Secret Mission.....the Special Mission written about in his diaries, was made during 1606 and 1607, as listed in perfect form on the Overton/Yarmouth Stone

I think I may have received a "thumbs up" from Eldo! Not an agreement, but a thumbs up.

Cheers, Loki

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't think they would park anything in Annapolis Basin other than a few names on rocks......they were the original settlers, not anybody that was sent to safety the Beloved.

Not men sent to protect a trove, men sent to build the original fortifications and docks.

This journey definitely happened to be related to his journey, just not the one that was sent to the port in the Bay of Fundy.....

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I really don't think they would park anything in Annapolis Basin other than a few names on rocks......they were the original settlers, not anybody that was sent to safety the Beloved.

Not men sent to protect a trove, men sent to build the original fortifications and docks.

This journey definitely happened to be related to his journey, just not the one that was sent to the port in the Bay of Fundy.....

What you "think" means nothing to me Eldo!
Cheers, Loki

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what any of this has to do with the fake 90 foot stone?

Why not start another thread about imaginary stories.....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you "think" means nothing to me Eldo!
Cheers, Loki

Why say Cheers if youre going to be an off point schmuck? Save it for the handshaking.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread