Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome Analog.
In the episode they did not determine the exact translation of the key as it appears it is one of seven pieces needed to make the whole key. Like after a couple hundred years you can go and round up the other 6 pieces. Good luck with that.
They were also filling in blanks with convenient words to help them like I see a C, can that be cave? I see a G, can that be gold? Anyone can fill in what they "want" the word to be. So I don't see they key ever being completed and deciphered.

As for the stone, I have see two or three different deciphers of it. No body has an actual picture of what was written or a rub from it so we are at the mercy of what they say is on it.

The show says the stone says: Ten feet below are two million pounds buried

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course no evidence of a cypher stone has ever existed. Only a "copy" of it presented by a company seeks more investors...

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Of course no evidence of a cypher stone has ever existed. Only a "copy" of it presented by a company seeks more investors...

Are you saying that every time a digger start to run out of money some new item is found to help grow more funds for the search?:laughing7:

They did try to follow the trail to it a few episodes ago. Checking out the old book store, looking in the basement, checking the hall down the street. I thought they were gonna go knocking door to door and see if that gained better results.

I am leary as to its actual existence but if it is on the show, it has to be real!! :occasion14:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Season 4 ep 13, they use a computer program to decipher a part of a key, and supposedly the code is determined to be in French. If this was the case, what was the 90 ft stone deciphered to? Does anyone know? For some reason, they don't say on the episode.

Back to your question Analog.....

Yes there has been extensive research and other people have done work on decrypting it all

My work stems from using the clue in Revelations in the Bible, and the H+O Stone to operate the cipher as a Key Stone......to derive a Key Word

The phrase I found is in Spanish......

Tesoro Alla Tiene Uno Hallado Nuevo(s) Del Biblio...

Cipher_Stone_Replica Deciphered.jpg

The Cipher serves to deceive Pirates who spoke in English, as the scientific fact is that a single letter transposition method will produce the Phrase : FORTY FEET BELOW TWO MILLION POUNDS ARE BURIED, BUT the 2nd letter is seen as a NULL or unusable character, proving there is a mistake there for a reason. It also is double scored....it is a false lead.

This leads one to dig down through the pit's seal and the diagonal scored lines are a hint of these side channels that flooded the pit.

The actual Cipher serves to provide these 2 literal letter transposition messages, one in English that is letter for letter, and one I showed in Spanish that uses the H+O Stone to locate the Keyword.

There is also an actual dual-use for the type of symbols drawn there and they are calculations...... One is a dual cipher in using the symbols as a guide to a wheel translation for Bacon's method as Daniel Ronstamm reenacted, that says in Portugese/Spanish :

A OCHE NQA GUI MIJ RA SUM G DEQ C - To complete the phrase you need an additional
T A O I RO in those spaces to form the message in Portugese/Spanish telling you to block the pit off at 80 feet with corn to stop the flow of water.....

The Above Letters Added together to say in an Annagram........Quagmire Dam Inject Aqua...the warning again.......

Now after you leave the island looking for the final segment and marker to take your measurements from you have to use the items on the stone in a certain way to locate the Tomb this all takes you to, where you find that "The Treasure There Has A New Discovery Of The Bible"

A drawn symbol that takes the shape of a Cabbala Tool to find numerical locations on a layout over the map is the final part.

It is the final key to locating the tomb. You have two ciphers that relate to the Oak Island site and two ciphers that relate to the final locations away from the island.

4 literal uses of the stone that is called The Behemoth from the Bottomless Pit.....The Beast.....

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to your question Analog.....

Yes there has been extensive research and other people have done work on decrypting it all

My work stems from using the clue in Revelations in the Bible, and the H+O Stone to operate the cipher as a Key Stone......to derive a Key Word

The phrase I found is in Spanish......

Tesoro Alla Tiene Uno Hallado Nuevo(s) Del Biblio...

View attachment 1421883

The Cipher serves to deceive Pirates who spoke in English, as the scientific fact is that a single letter transposition method will produce the Phrase : FORTY FEET BELOW TWO MILLION POUNDS ARE BURIED, BUT the 2nd letter is seen as a NULL or unusable character, proving there is a mistake there for a reason. It also is double scored....it is a false lead.

This leads one to dig down through the pit's seal and the diagonal scored lines are a hint of these side channels that flooded the pit.

The actual Cipher serves to provide these 2 literal letter transposition messages, one in English that is letter for letter, and one I showed in Spanish that uses the H+O Stone to locate the Keyword.

There is also an actual dual-use for the type of symbols drawn there and they are calculations...... One is a dual cipher in using the symbols as a guide to a wheel translation for Bacon's method as Daniel Ronstamm reenacted, that says in Portugese/Spanish :

A OCHE NQA GUI MIJ RA SUM G DEQ C - To complete the phrase you need an additional
T A O I RO in those spaces to form the message in Portugese/Spanish telling you to block the pit off at 80 feet with corn to stop the flow of water.....

The Above Letters Added together to say in an Annagram........Quagmire Dam Inject Aqua...the warning again.......

Now after you leave the island looking for the final segment and marker to take your measurements from you have to use the items on the stone in a certain way to locate the Tomb this all takes you to, where you find that "The Treasure There Has A New Discovery Of The Bible"

A drawn symbol that takes the shape of a Cabbala Tool to find numerical locations on a layout over the map is the final part.

It is the final key to locating the tomb. You have two ciphers that relate to the Oak Island site and two ciphers that relate to the final locations away from the island.

4 literal uses of the stone that is called The Behemoth from the Bottomless Pit.....The Beast.....
If what you say is true, can you tell me why the letters you came up with do not match with the figures from the stone? Your translation shows several variances of certain letters. Such as for the letter "L", you also have "I" and "A" ascribed to the same figure, (2 dots, one above the other).
Also for the letters, D, N, O and U. Too many discrepancies in assigning the figures to letters, regardless of the language.
This makes no sense to me.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The one you mention is the latter....

Both of them use the same Cipher Text but again one is a direct letter for letter transposition in English, and the other is derived using the "Discovery" of a Key Word......using the H+O Stone, as the "First and the Last" Letter of the Key Word, HALLADO.

This word means 'Discovery' or 'Found/Discovered'.......in Spanish.

From here you recognize that the method used to encrypt these words behind the symbols is pictographic or steganographic, you can look them up anytime you need a reference to different methods that Francis Bacon knew, in his Advancement of Learning.

The plaintext TESORO ALLA TIENE UNO HALLADO NUEVOS DEL BIBLIO is derived in a different language, as is the wheel translation, and with a word selection that has lettered patterns that are addressed in the symbols as they represent these words alone, without any other potential variables. ALLA is the ^::^ symbol and obviously is shaped to appear and hint at the word....a test of your vocabulary, not your ignorance of the art of cryptography.

You cant get two different solves from using the same Cipher Text unless you change the Structure of the Cipher Text (which I left alone in my method BTW), or that you change the Mechanics of the Operation of the cipher according to a Guide.

In this case the H+O stone is coded using the same characters as the 90' stone, therefore it is involved in the same manners in some way as part of its mechanics and is an obvious KEYSTONE and KEYWORD GENERATOR......

I did not say at ANY TIME that from the derivative of the Keyword that you then use that as a template for a letter transposition, I mentioned the likeness of the H+O to the characters and was able to remember the phrase Tesoro Hallado from years of Spanish.......I was born in Princeton, a son of a Graduate, and attended Westminster......sorry if Bacon confused you a little.

The word HALLADO is represented by symbols like the H + O that take the appearance of letters in these words as clear as day to any child....a very creative method to use to create a second layer, after just setting a trap using a false lead in the English language wouldn't you say.....:laughing7:

I think you really just can't 'fathom' that the Treasure is off the island elsewhere, and that it is a Biblical Treasure as shown.......its very obvious to many. Including reigning Kings and Princes in Spain......

Francis Bacon was involved in crafting all of this personally, and there is a famous quote I'll use to reinforce this....."I know a trick worth two"

(Shakes Spear In Warring Fashion)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you basing your assumption of the marks that were on the alleged and long since vanished, if ever extant, stone upon?"

A.T. Kempton's Fake Inscription

I know you aren't a True Belieber Charlie....

But its known that the Stone had some pretty big names chasing after it....with a trail of its witnesses claiming its existence the whole time....

I merely take the person who wrote it all down as the person who was the person on record of having seen the actual inscriptions....I don't claim he was the on point solve that is above in the photos, I know he was educated to see how to make them transpose logically and that they all, in a rush, as planned out, were so eager to dig they ignored the null

This is Bacon 100%.....his wit, hit cunning, his code and his crew's placement at 90', the last level of HELL !!!, his pit modification and pit set up was in every painting featured in the series....and much much more....

I have showed you the multitudes of carvings on the trail that are all in this same manner.....

I even have a photo of a meteorite looking, and out of place stone that holds the Acropolis Stone Markings, Nefertiti's relief carved here along the shores.

These artists were here as well.....masters of stone.....Poussin and Teniers...as the places had to be witnessed to pass along this image of every location as the fine cracks appear in the rocks that are made in the parchments and other paintings used to convey the exact images of the locations we looked for....

It is a miracle unto itself....

I just hope you dont think I made up the cryptic carved text......

I just break codes I dont make them

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The person who wrote a book about it was given the information by an Irish teacher in Halifax, he had asked a friend to write a short description of oak Island and this cipher was included with the story that is known today....

.......now that he's dead you guys can just assume he never existed.

Wow I have never seen so many people try to act like the stone never existed when it was passed along in reference by someone in the area.

That is how ALL old records existed in the old days....

Were you expecting to rewind time to the McInnis crew lifting the stone out on youtube?

All the other similarities fit, and now that I have shown the multitudes of messages it produces (4) that we can add another coincidence to the skeptic table.....

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I'm impressed by the various attempts to decrypt the carving on the stone, but I'll be far more impressed when someone can prove that it actually existed in the first place.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Am I the only one puzzled by Eldo's phrase "This is how ALL old records existed in the old days"? They were all carved in stone, then copied and vanished? _no paper available in the olden days?Also puzzled by the reference to Poussin and Teniers- painters both- as "masters of stone"? Certainly they could paint nice walls, but any evidence they ever lifted a chisel?

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Am I the only one puzzled by Eldo's phrase "This is how ALL old records existed in the old days"? They were all carved in stone, then copied and vanished? _no paper available in the olden days?Also puzzled by the reference to Poussin and Teniers- painters both- as "masters of stone"? Certainly they could paint nice walls, but any evidence they ever lifted a chisel?

I never know what Eldo means!

Cheers, Loki

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ignorance must be so blissfull watching the Oak Island show expecting answers.......

then coming here with that bias is even more hilarious......this is a resource for trove recovery and preservation studies.......you know the appreciation of the history of a discovery......?

Just cause we aren't playing What If doesnt mean we are wrong.....means we are actually finding something whereas you are the opinions after the fact.....having been warped by the doubts of what you see....

BTW I am not on Oak Island.......the Laginas are.....

Are you still stuck on Oak Island??

Sorry to hear that....we already made it to the heights in Nova Scotia and now we are into the Vermont segment of the journey......

Claiming the Title to The Gold.....

What riches do you think this leads to?? HARD WORK that's what this leads to.......

0925151532a.jpg 0925151532d.jpg 0925151546.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm impressed by the various attempts to decrypt the carving on the stone, but I'll be far more impressed when someone can prove that it actually existed in the first place.

Be more impressed when you add something of value to the discussion to promote a solve instead of acting like authorized debunkers.....

As if we owe you anything Rishar.......

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you basing your assumption of the marks that were on the alleged and long since vanished, if ever extant, stone upon?"

A.T. Kempton's Fake Inscription
I'm referring to the translation "Eldo" has in his picture. He has assigned ./. for "O". But he's also using the same symbol for "D", "U" and "S".
Then the symbol "X" is supposed to be "O". The " : " symbol is assigned to "L" and "I".
The whole thing is like that.
IMO, one symbol should represent one letter, not 3 or 4.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who are you talking to rebutting the facts again in the same manner after I already explained it.......2x's

Bag Lady who do you think your fooling ? Yourself? :dontknow:

The FIRST translation is a direct translation......a direct letter transposition method applied to provide a message in English and a leftover null (GUESS THAT ONE DOESN'T FIT TO YOUR LIKING)

But the SECOND one (In Spanish) is a different method using a Key Word.......derived from the H+O stone.....

Who proposed it was a direct letter transposition in the SECOND??

YOU DID......NOT ME.....:laughing7:

DON'T TRY TO CONVINCE ME I AM WRONG BECAUSE YOU ARE MISINTERPRETING EXACTLY WHAT I POSTED......

THAT IS A JOKE OF AN ARGUMENT AND I AM STILL NOT LAUGHING.......

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm referring to the translation "Eldo" has in his picture. He has assigned ./. for "O". But he's also using the same symbol for "D", "U" and "S".
Then the symbol "X" is supposed to be "O". The " : " symbol is assigned to "L" and "I".
The whole thing is like that.
IMO, one symbol should represent one letter, not 3 or 4.

IMO you have no idea what you are talking about.......

Francis Bacon is the creator of modern Cryptography as we know it.......

And yes........ a known method of ciphering that uses multiple characters to represent one letter or vice versa is called a HOMOPHONIC CIPHER.......

If you knew what a Vigenere Cipher was.....one of the most basic......then you would know that a simple keyword or phrase can be added to magically create a multiple character alphabet that also is able to confuse anyone with the resulting ciphertext showing multiple uses of the same character to represent anything they chose to assign to it.......

Here is an example of how to shift a Vigenere Template with a vertically added phrase.....this produces the method you are describing above.......which you think doesn't exist as a known method

Again, it is not the method that I was speaking about being used in the Stone, but it is an example of the how classic ciphers DO EXIST.....

The complexity in a Homophonic Cipher is clearly easier to use to confuse......and to be able to mask the necessary letters you want in the positions you want.....

But the complexity of these ciphers are NOTHING COMPARED TO THE BEHEMOTH that Bacon created .........

The 90' Stone takes a single Cipher Text and produces 4 Ciphers :

A Null in English, a lure to trigger the trap below
A Spanish/Portugese Wheel Cipher to show there is a flood tunnel
A Spanish/Portugese Cipher that is derived from a Key Stone, the H+O Stone
A Mathematical use of the characters to draw a tool to locate

In order to do all that, and produce four logical derivatives that are based on actual locations and points of reference that were created topside.......

You would have to be there yourself........and have studied this ahead of time.

Francis Bacon was there as he was in Vermont.....

I have a whole series of files showing a complex series of over 20 carved map segments and other symbols and murals that were made by these men.....

They knew so much and they proved it.....in every clue they left.....it took a genius of another kind to be able to envision the path from these pieces.....each compounding on the other.....adding to the theme and mystery.....

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still waiting for someone to show factual evidence that the so called stone existed. Just because many people kept telling a tale made up by a company seeking more investors, doesn't prove that the tale is true.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah but I have clearly shown that what HAS been shown holds a cryptic cipher that clearly shows professional encoding methods are used

This Cipher.....if created after the Pit.........was VERY complex.....

I have asked a few pro cryptographers and we all confer on the same facts.... They Use the Beginning and the End of the KeyWord in a message that is Biblical in its theme.

As far as the end of the message.....that is mathematical and they see the same "path" through the cipher as I do.....there are people that have been looking for this mystery for years.....

They all agree that Bacon's work is one of the most complex ciphers ever seen.......perplexing as to its meaning.....

And they all recognize what a null means.......

You have been duped and it smells of Bacon..... 2 Million Pounds of it......

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread