Birch Island connection?

timex

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have done some lite reading about Birch Island.

I stopped since most of it is from a single source, a Mr K.R..

Instead.....
I am interested in reading what the knowledgeable regulars who post and debate, views are. :notworthy:
In regards to some of the alleged theories & connections to Oak Island are.

Respectfully, tim.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Tim:

Perhaps a new thread should be started on Birch Island so that the info posted doesn't get caught up in the quagmire of the hoax of oak island....

OP
OP
T

timex

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kinda thought it was already caught up in it.

According to this guy....

Keith Ranville, a First Nations man, has traveled form Winnipeg ot Nova Scotia in hopes of unlocking the secret codes on Oak Island. He says he has done so by re-translating one of the stones found on the island over 200 years ago.

The Oak Island Tourism Society confirms that the stone in question was first found in 1803 by the Onslow Company. Found 90 feet down the Money Pit, the stone was believed to be two feet long and 15 inches wide, weighing approximately 175 lb.

Since that time, it has been said that the inscription on the stone read “forty feet below two million pounds are buried,” as translated by James Leitchi, a professor of languages at Dalhousie University. Some researchers have questioned this translation as Mr. Leitchi was involved in a treasure hunting company trying to sell stocks.

Today, the actual stone is lost. It was used as a hearthstone in two homes on Oak Islnad, but it was moved to a Halifax store front where it went missing when the building was torn down. Its last known location was round the Centennial Pool area.

Mr. Ranville used pictures of the stone to decipher its series of shapes, lines and dots to reveal a new translation that read more like a map.

“I’ve brought some new stuff to the table,” he says, adding that the stone’s etchings could be used to figure out the mystery of Oak Island.

By his translation, much of the digging in the Money Pit area has been a waste of time and money.

“I believe the pit wasn’t meant to go beyond 100 feet,” he says. “I believe it wasn’t meant to go beyond these symbols.”

If one were to take Mr. Ranville’s code and follow it, it would lead you off Oak Island the site of all the treasure hunting for the past 211 years, under the water of the bay and onto the neighbouring Birch Island via man-made shafts.

“The instructions at the bottom of the pit tell you about where and how to locate these shafts and I believe they’re in Mahone Bay,” he says.

Mr. Ranville believes the two islands are connected by these shafts. He said that aerial shots of Birch Island prove the island has been touched by human hands. These aerial shots of the 16-acre Birch Island do show a large triangle which takes up a good portion of the island landscape.

Birch_island_3_sides.JPG

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No actual proof has ever existed that a cypher stone was ever found in the so called money pit. The stone was a hoax by a company seeking investors...

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So we can add Birch island to the list of islands in the vicinity that have treasure under it along with 'Gary's' tiny island from a couple of shows back.

Man the whole world must of been carting their treasure over to Nova Scotia. Given the amount of treasure that has been 'alleged' to be buried there its no wonder they needed more than one island to bury it under...

I pretty sure the guys form the Snake Island show will be heading up to OI soon following the treasure of the trinity...

That rock they found on the second last show was OBVIOUSALLY a Knights Templar/free mason symbol and we all know theses guys buried there treasure on Oak Island

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread