Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It shouldn't take much research to discover why Samuel Ball could not have been a member of any Freemason organization.

Like the Prince Hall Masons?

New Age your understanding of the nature of the "Order" that these events occurred under is highly misunderstood.........

You do know that Samuel Ball was part of the Freemasons, and during a time where you normally would not speak of this association......or it was death by hanging for treason.

The Prince Hall Masons were founded, and in full swing by the time Samuel Ball decided to buy property on "Treasure Island"

[h=2]History[/h][h=3]Petitions for admittance into existing lodges[/h]Prior to the American Revolutionary War, Prince Hall and fourteen other free black men petitioned for admittance to the white Boston St. John’s Lodge.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] They were turned down.[SUP][3][/SUP] The Masonic fraternity was attractive to some free blacks like Prince Hall because freemasonry was founded upon ideals of liberty, equality and peace.[SUP][1][/SUP]
[h=3]Grand Lodge of Ireland[/h]Having been rejected by colonial Freemasonry, Hall and 14 others sought and were initiated into Masonry through Lodge No. 441 of the Grand Lodge of Ireland on March 6, 1775. The military lodge was attached to the 38th Foot (renamed "The 1st Staffordshire Regiment") in 1782.[SUP][4][/SUP] The Lodge was attached to the British forces stationed in Boston.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP] Hall and other freedmen founded African Lodge No. 1 and he was named Grand Master. Other African Americans included Cyrus Johnston, Bueston Slinger, Prince Rees, John Canton, Peter Freeman, Benjamin Tiler, Duff Ruform, Thomas Santerson, Prince Rayden, Cato Speain, Boston Smith, Peter Best, Forten Horward, and Richard Titley, all of whom apparently were free by birth.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP]
When black men wished to become Masons in the new nation the white members of the Lodge had to unanimously vote to accept a petitioner to receive Masonic degrees. If one white person voted against the petitioner that person would be rejected. In a letter by General Albert Pike to his brother in 1875 he said, "I am not inclined to mettle in the matter. I took my obligations to white men, not to Negroes. When I have to accept Negroes as brothers or leave Masonry, I shall leave it."

Since Albert Pike was a key figure in the KGC and the OAK......we can just say that we know exactly who was the Zionist that created the problems we are dealing with today..........

They didn't like seeing their prestigious historical foundation founded on fact, and instead decided to manifest their own destiny trying to continually deceive the population about the "Hidden Treasure"

New Age, where are you getting your facts from ?

The Mormon Bible?

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like the Prince Hall Masons?

New Age, where are you getting your facts from ? .....The Mormon Bible?

Prince Hall masons sure he could have been a member of that organization and wouldn't be surprised that he was but with all your superior decoding skills I would have thought you would have been able to see I didn't include Prince Hall in my post.

Oh wait....... I forgot you have a history of adding things wherever you want to get the answer you desire.

Freemasons is the key word here.Scroll back up and read my post again.Slowly and if needed read it multiple times until you see it said Feemason and not Prince Hall.

The Freemasons would not have admitted a former slave.I am in no way defending this sadly it is the way it was back then.

It will take reading by you to discover this and since this would be non fiction reading.It will be way over your head especially since there will be no rock with a scratch on it pointing to the Templars,no painting with hidden clues only you can see and there is no priest holding a cross to cast a shadow on a rock map to help you find the answer.Actually part of the answer is right there in your copy and paste.Did you even read what you posted?

And by the way I am not a Mormon but do you have a problem with that religion?

Last edited:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It shouldn't take much research to discover why Samuel Ball could not have been a member of any Freemason organization.

My initial post along with inferring Samuel Ball was part of the Freemason organization was just that...he was hired by the Freemasons to guard Oak Island.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My initial post along with inferring Samuel Ball was part of the Freemason organization was just that...he was hired by the Freemasons to guard Oak Island.

Do you have anything to back this up?
Or are you just making a wild guess?

If it is just something you pulled out of thin air to create a discussion continue on.
BUT if you are claiming this as fact there are some problems

The racial tensions were strong in those days and even very minor research will show Samuel Ball being an agent for the Freemasons basically null.

Some of the people you claim were involved in the treasure hiding or recovery(whatever it is your theory consists of)* were in fact slave holders.
Now you are saying they may have hired or inducted a former slave to protect this huge treasure trove or the site where it used to be.
Sorry but this makes no sense at all.

* Don't repost your theory on my account I know where to find it.I just never had any reason to read it.I only know bits and pieces that pop up in shorter posts in other threads.Unless something is actually found I have no interest in reading peoples exotic theories about what is/was there or who was involved in placing it.

The finger drains are a subject of interest to me but I concur with some others what their purpose was and it has nothing to do with Templars or treasure.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes...Logic...Is Better Than a ...Guess

Do you have anything to back this up?
Or are you just making a wild guess?

If it is just something you pulled out of thin air to create a discussion continue on.
BUT if you are claiming this as fact there are some problems

Some of the Logic
Samuel Ball's Rifle Buttplate with his name and the Grenadier Division employing him.

The racial tensions were strong in those days and even very minor research will show Samuel Ball being an agent for the Freemasons basically null.
He was "good enough to fight for them"...He was "good enough to Guard an Island" for them.

Some of the people you claim were involved in the treasure hiding or recovery(whatever it is your theory consists of)* were in fact slave holders.
Now you are saying they may have hired or inducted a former slave to protect this huge treasure trove or the site where it used to be.
Sorry but this makes no sense at all.

He was Hired...To Protect the "Land" and "Island" the Freemasons had "Commandeered"

* Don't repost your theory on my account I know where to find it.I just never had any reason to read it.I only know bits and pieces that pop up in shorter posts in other threads.Unless something is actually found I have no interest in reading peoples exotic theories about what is/was there or who was involved in placing it.

Who Comments.png

The finger drains are a subject of interest to me but I concur with some others what their purpose was and it has nothing to do with Templars or treasure.

Just so... You Have No Further Misunderstandings... I have once again posted my Theory!

The (Untold) Story of The Oak Island Money Pit

The Oak Island Money Pit was constructed by the “Powers That Be” who were and still to this day, The Secret Force that controls the course of mankind on earth.

This organization is known as - The Freemasons.

The Story of The Oak Island Money Pit begins in the 1760’s

It was conceived by a number of Britains’ high ranking Naval Officers, who were Masonic Degree Members of the Freemasons and belonging to the Premier Grand Lodge of England.

These members were:

Washington Shirley, 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Earl Ferrers – Vice Admiral - Grand Master of the Masonic Lodge – Premier Grand Lodge of England

George Anson, Baron Anson – Admiral of the Fleet

George Keppel, 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Earl of Albemarle - Commander-In-Chief

Augustus Keppel, 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Viscount Keppel – Rear Admiral – Brother to George Keppel

William Keppel – Lieutenant-General – Brother to George Keppel

George Pocock – Admiral – Commander of the Invasion of Havana

and

Benjamin Franklin – First Grand Master of Pennsylvania who met in 1760 with the Grand Master of England to discuss their plan.

These Masons were members of the Whig Party opposed to the next successor to the throne, the unstable King George III.

Their plot originated after King George III’s continued destruction of their Whig’s political power and his redirection of this power to the Tory Party.

These Freemason feared for the continuance of their organization during the Seven Years’ War, with the imminent invasion of England by the joint forces of France and Spain.

Spain outlawed all forms of secret organizations, including the Freemasons.

The Masons planned redirecting all their fortunes to the “New World” (North America), to enable the transfer of the Masonic organization, if and when these fears materialized.

Their military plan entailed the capture of Havana in 1762.

Havana’s Morro Castle and the Jesuit's Cathedral were the Fort Knox of Spain, holding the plunder of South and Central America’s treasure prior to its shipping to Spain.

The invasion of Havana was under the command of George Keppel, with Admiral George Pocock and Keppel’s two brothers Augustus and William Keppel, commanding the actual attack.

They were successful with the capture of Havana and Fort Morro and its unprecedented amount of treasure.

They also captured a number of the Spanish Fleet, which were needed to accomplish their plan.

Accordingly, Admiral Pocock returned to England with the main English fleet carrying a portion of the treasure, while Augustus and William Keppel along with their crew and Masonic engineers all sworn to secrecy, manned the Spanish Galleons and the British Man of War Vessels.

This treasure was diverted to a small island off the coast of New England and Nova Scotia, now called Oak Island.

At Oak Island, the treasure was buried based on the Masonic “Royal Arch” (Enoch’s Temple) doctrine, consisting of nine arches going down nine levels by way of the main shaft (The Money Pit) which was then dug further down to the bedrock.

From the ninth level another circular tunnel was constructed which ran back up to a point above the known water level, roughly 20 feet underground and then towards the North/West end of the island.

This tunnel stopped roughly 50 feet out under the ocean where an enormous cavern was built to hold the treasure.

The treasure was carted down the main shaft and placed up into this cavern.

To conceal their plot they had the Spanish ships and some of the British ships dismantled with all the wooden parts not used in the construction of the shaft, tunnels, and cavern, burnt and all the metal parts, canons, anchors, and bolts placed at the bottom of the main shaft.

A Flood Tunnel was built out to the ocean to booby trap any treasure seekers attempts to follow down the main shaft.

A large stone was placed above the air lock (8[SUP]th[/SUP] level) as bait to activate the flooding.
This stone had strange engravings on it to entice any unworthy treasure seekers to pause and take the bait (stone) away for deciphering, thus allowing time for the tunnels and main shaft to fill with water and be destroyed forever.

The Masons could access the Treasure Cavern under the ocean by digging down to its entrance from where they triangulated a set Marker on the shore to be.

Once the treasure was secured in the cavern and all the evidence was hidden from the island, it was documented that the Keppels sailed back to England with a few ships and a small portion of the treasure.
They claimed that the remainder of the fleet had sunk in a hurricane on route.

The Masons left several Marker Stones on the island to relocate the treasure.
1 large triangle or more precisely a crude Sextant
Many drilled holed Marker Stones
1 large Marker Stone Cross
These combined Marker Stones from the Freemason’s Star Map are used to cross triangulate to locate the entrances to where the Treasure Cavern and Sir Francis Bacon’s Tomb are located.

Is the treasure still in this cavern?

I believe it was removed shortly after the American Revolution.

One of the three original discoverers of the Money Pit was Daniel McGinnis, who stated he was drawn to the island when he noticed strange lights appearing on the island just prior to his discovery.

These lights were made by the Freemasons when they returned for their treasure.

This Masonic party was headed up by George Washington, President of the United States – acting Grand Master of the Washington DC Masons.

The Treasure’s vast fortune was used to further the power of the Freemasons in their New World and accomplishing Bacon’s dream of a New Acadia.

Sir Francis Bacon, along with his original and unpublished Manuscripts, are resting in his Tomb, located between Nolan’s Cross and the Money Pit, watched over by a statue of the Knights Templar.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sir Francis Bacon, along with his original and unpublished Manuscripts, are resting in his Tomb, located between Nolan’s Cross and the Money Pit, watched over by a statue of the Knights Templar.
[/B]

They must have missed that when they dug up the entire area and found nothing.....

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They must have missed that when they dug up the entire area and found nothing.....

Not a surprise they haven't been able to find the remains of Francis Bacon on Oak Island because he is buried at the Parish of St Michael, St Albans

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Not a surprise they haven't been able to find the remains of Francis Bacon on Oak Island because he is buried at the Parish of St Michael, St Albans

Are You Sure?...Maybe you might do a little more research!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The final discovery of this issue was made by Petter Amundsen who provided the best in depth review of the hidden ciphers of Francis Bacons works in Shakespeare

He discovered that the Father of the RC is buried there with his manuscripts...

The Father of the RC is Jesus Christ.

...the Father of the wisdom they follow......the founder of the Rose Cross....the True Cross....the Celtic Cross that was formed when the Druids were in communion with him during his travels there in the days after he fled the crucifixion of the martyr chosen to take the place of his twin brother.

These are the "New Discoveries of the Bible" that await the finder.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread