Seven Must Die Legend?

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
PullTabPete

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oak Island, 7 Must die, man O man, I posted on another Oak Island Thread this idea. How about they do the ONLY thing they haven't tried yet, one quick little human sacrifice, and finish it already. And then all the Treasure will be found. Please

A little morbid, but funny. Maybe Marty to could make the ultimate sacrifice for his big brothers dream.

Cue the announcer

A human sacrifice on Oak Island? Could this be what the 90 foot stone predicted?

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oak Island, 7 Must die, man O man, I posted on another Oak Island Thread this idea. How about they do the ONLY thing they haven't tried yet, one quick little human sacrifice, and finish it already. And then all the Treasure will be found. Please

So what do you think of this scene...
Marty says to Rick, Hey big brother. Can you pose over by Borehole 999 and do a lil digging for this Christmas postcard?
Sure lil brother, anything for you.
Back a little more... a little more... ahhhhhhhh! BAM!
Keep wasting my money?? Ha! Where is the bloddy Arc?

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I will be pissssssssssssssssssssssssed if they decide not to renew the show right after we see an episode showing them pulling something out of the ground, the crew starts going nuts with excitement, people are crying - and then they don't renew!

Maybe what they found was the contract for season 5. Also, just because 7 people may have died doesn't mean that the treasure will be found the next day. It could be 20 years from now and still fit the "7 must die curse".

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe what they found was the contract for season 5. Also, just because 7 people may have died doesn't mean that the treasure will be found the next day. It could be 20 years from now and still fit the "7 must die curse".

8 have died in searching for the imaginary treasure......

pearson

May 7, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030. Minelab 705, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chasing their tails!

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is idiocy! The men died because they were careless and without any wisdom!

And all died for nothing as it's been proven over and over again that nothing is hidden on oak island, the world's longest running hoax.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
^^^ That.

If some Gypsy Acacia tea leaf reader knew seven would have to die they should have been able to come up with what was buried and where. If anything was.

From whet I can find "The Curse" was first mentioned in the 1950's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions