Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that we have seen the corruption from the rest of the people involved in the Oak Island Enterprise,

We can take a look at the main reason that these men are being propped up on the stage as Canadian Hero's

They were under investigation in Michigan for fraudulently denying the state the royalties owed according to the amount they claimed to sell.

State Widens Investigation of Terra Energy : Michigan Land Use Institute

It appears they lied to the State about how much they were using, and how much they were selling it for, using older averages for their accounting while upselling the gas to customers throughout the region.

Terra was being investigated by the State according to these accounting practices.

Someone was 'Cooking the Books' at Terra.......was it Marty himself?

"Nothing gets by the Boss" they say.

I'm doing more research into their Parent Company and seeing who is really involved in the affairs causing the Fracking Pollution in the Great Lakes Area....

Tons of people are loosing their water to the fracking pollutants that are making their way into aquifers and other underground rivers and streams.

The entire area is made of layers of contained pockets of natural gasses and oil........these mogul treasure hunters are now using an industrial and commercial application for an archaeological dig.

I am hoping that fans of the show do not post here looking to prop up the Lagina's image with this faux pas on OI

This post is for the research into their business affiliations and their interests in Mining and Mineral exploits in Canada.

That is their ultimate goal BTW.......

Mining in Nover Scosher........

Have you heard their newest tries at making themselves fit in there? With the new accents they use to talk a boot treasure?

LOL

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny how they call their company "Heritage" Wind Power

Michigan wind developer faces lawsuit over U.P. project | Midwest Energy News

and that they have to report to the Heritage Department of the Nova Scotia Govt.....

What a better way to try to capitalize from the War room........

Setting up propellers all over the Southern Coast is their plan.......

Lagina Heritage Team _.png

Lets call Craig Tester in to reinforce that fact for us just ONE MORE TIME......

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh Oh.....what's this????

....a fracking project called Heritage in Nova Scotia that just popped up.....hmmmmmmm

Lagina heritage Canada.png

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder who they are all "seizing" this land from?
lagina heritage Ca seizing property.png

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of companies are doing that these days. It saves them time on getting permits and they can hide all of their earnings. I know of a company that is selling sand. What they are actually doing is mining gold and dumping over 5 million metric tons of sand into a river. Big profits. Sell a little sand also sell a lot of gold. No one the wiser. I told the State Surveyors and Engineers but they don't listen.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
How Original!

Oil Drilling.jpg

With all my years researching “Oak Island”, I have heard and read what I thought was every theory out there.

From a Viking Boat sunk down a shaft, Tar Pits, Salt Mines, Fools Gold Mines, Fish Drying, Water Wells, along with every Pirate, Sailor, and Religious Knight using Oak Island as their own private Storage Locker at an Airport.

I have even heard a theory that the Oak Island Money Pit was the first prototype for a Nova Scotia’s Sewer Purification System, designed by Benjamin Franklin.

But, I have never heard before today, that all this time the Lagina Brothers were secretly Drilling for Oil on Oak Island.

I guess I will put this one down as…Another One Bites the Dust!

petetherocker

Jan 20, 2015
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scalpers kinda do the same thing to avoid prosecution up here. They won't sell you a ticket to a sports event, they will sell you a rock or something for big $$$$$ and the event tickets just come with the purchase:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1438190

With all my years researching “Oak Island”, I have heard and read what I thought was every theory out there.

From a Viking Boat sunk down a shaft, Tar Pits, Salt Mines, Fools Gold Mines, Fish Drying, Water Wells, along with every Pirate, Sailor, and Religious Knight using Oak Island as their own private Storage Locker at an Airport.

I have even heard a theory that the Oak Island Money Pit was the first prototype for a Nova Scotia’s Sewer Purification System, designed by Benjamin Franklin.

But, I have never heard before today, that all this time the Lagina Brothers were secretly Drilling for Oil on Oak Island.

I guess I will put this one down as…Another One Bites the Dust!

This just shows you cannot read before blurting out your automated drivel

You just bit the dust robot......

I never said that they were digging for oil.......

I said specifically that they are testing the bedrock depth and soil samples from cores to test for the real enterprise....

Setting up Wind Towers across the Nova Scotia Shores......

Wanna try to play that little tune somewhere else...?

You ran your little mouth off again didn't you......?

You are so blind.......:tongue3:

A 40" tube that they never go into?:laughing7:

How about 4 of them?:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Why not the whole island anywhere they want? :dontknow:

Why not all over the coast of Nova Scotia right? Hell if nobody cares about 4 being drilled on a sacred archaeological dig.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions