Marty Laginas Oil Company Was Under Investigation in Michigan
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Eldo
  • 1 Post By Eldo
  • 1 Post By Eldo
  • 1 Post By petetherocker
  • 1 Post By Eldo
  • 1 Post By happycamper08

Thread: Marty Laginas Oil Company Was Under Investigation in Michigan

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    505 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Marty Lagina's Oil Company Was Under Investigation in Michigan

Now that we have seen the corruption from the rest of the people involved in the Oak Island Enterprise,

We can take a look at the main reason that these men are being propped up on the stage as Canadian Hero's

They were under investigation in Michigan for fraudulently denying the state the royalties owed according to the amount they claimed to sell.

State Widens Investigation of Terra Energy : Michigan Land Use Institute

It appears they lied to the State about how much they were using, and how much they were selling it for, using older averages for their accounting while upselling the gas to customers throughout the region.

Terra was being investigated by the State according to these accounting practices.

Someone was 'Cooking the Books' at Terra.......was it Marty himself?

"Nothing gets by the Boss" they say.

I'm doing more research into their Parent Company and seeing who is really involved in the affairs causing the Fracking Pollution in the Great Lakes Area....

Tons of people are loosing their water to the fracking pollutants that are making their way into aquifers and other underground rivers and streams.

The entire area is made of layers of contained pockets of natural gasses and oil........these mogul treasure hunters are now using an industrial and commercial application for an archaeological dig.

I am hoping that fans of the show do not post here looking to prop up the Lagina's image with this faux pas on OI

This post is for the research into their business affiliations and their interests in Mining and Mineral exploits in Canada.

That is their ultimate goal BTW.......

Mining in Nover Scosher........

Have you heard their newest tries at making themselves fit in there? With the new accents they use to talk a boot treasure?

LOL
    Bumbalawski likes this.
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    505 times
    Funny how they call their company "Heritage" Wind Power

Michigan wind developer faces lawsuit over U.P. project | Midwest Energy News

and that they have to report to the Heritage Department of the Nova Scotia Govt.....

What a better way to try to capitalize from the War room........

Setting up propellers all over the Southern Coast is their plan.......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lagina Heritage Team _.png 
Views:	280 
Size:	530.8 KB 
ID:	1437825

Lets call Craig Tester in to reinforce that fact for us just ONE MORE TIME......
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    505 times
    Uh Oh.....what's this?

....a fracking project called Heritage in Nova Scotia that just popped up.....hmmmmmmm

Name:	Lagina heritage Canada.png 
Views:	289 
Size:	157.3 KB 
ID:	1437828
    Bumbalawski likes this.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    505 times
    Wonder who they are all "seizing" this land from?

Name:	lagina heritage Ca seizing property.png 
Views:	256 
Size:	987.4 KB 
ID:	1437831
    Bumbalawski likes this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6351 times
    A lot of companies are doing that these days. It saves them time on getting permits and they can hide all of their earnings. I know of a company that is selling sand. What they are actually doing is mining gold and dumping over 5 million metric tons of sand into a river. Big profits. Sell a little sand also sell a lot of gold. No one the wiser. I told the State Surveyors and Engineers but they don't listen.

Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    989 times
    Oak Island Treasure

How Original!

Name:	Oil Drilling.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	1438190

With all my years researching “Oak Island”, I have heard and read what I thought was every theory out there.

From a Viking Boat sunk down a shaft, Tar Pits, Salt Mines, Fools Gold Mines, Fish Drying, Water Wells, along with every Pirate, Sailor, and Religious Knight using Oak Island as their own private Storage Locker at an Airport.

I have even heard a theory that the Oak Island Money Pit was the first prototype for a Nova Scotia’s Sewer Purification System, designed by Benjamin Franklin.

But, I have never heard before today, that all this time the Lagina Brothers were secretly Drilling for Oil on Oak Island.

I guess I will put this one down as…Another One Bites the Dust!

The search for "Truth" and "Justice" is my "Prime Directive."

ca
    Jan 2015
    Canada
    119 times
    Scalpers kinda do the same thing to avoid prosecution up here. They won't sell you a ticket to a sports event, they will sell you a rock or something for big $$$$$ and the event tickets just come with the purchase
    sasquash likes this.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    505 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post

Name:	Oil Drilling.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	1438190

With all my years researching “Oak Island”, I have heard and read what I thought was every theory out there.

From a Viking Boat sunk down a shaft, Tar Pits, Salt Mines, Fools Gold Mines, Fish Drying, Water Wells, along with every Pirate, Sailor, and Religious Knight using Oak Island as their own private Storage Locker at an Airport.

I have even heard a theory that the Oak Island Money Pit was the first prototype for a Nova Scotia’s Sewer Purification System, designed by Benjamin Franklin.

But, I have never heard before today, that all this time the Lagina Brothers were secretly Drilling for Oil on Oak Island.

I guess I will put this one down as…Another One Bites the Dust!

This just shows you cannot read before blurting out your automated drivel

You just bit the dust robot......

I never said that they were digging for oil.......

I said specifically that they are testing the bedrock depth and soil samples from cores to test for the real enterprise....

Setting up Wind Towers across the Nova Scotia Shores......

Wanna try to play that little tune somewhere else...?

You ran your little mouth off again didn't you......?

You are so blind.......

A 40" tube that they never go into?

How about 4 of them?

Why not the whole island anywhere they want?

Why not all over the coast of Nova Scotia right? Hell if nobody cares about 4 being drilled on a sacred archaeological dig.
    Mr Cheech likes this.

us
    Sep 2011
    Maine
    E-Trac, Racer
    31 times
    Loosen up the tinfoil hat!
    boogeyman likes this.

us
    Aug 2008
    Ahwatukee
    210 times
    lol that was good, the Alex Jones of treasurenet hahaha

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    2789 times
    Quote Originally Posted by happycamper08 View Post
    Loosen up the tinfoil hat!
    Cmon, Give him a break we all know that's what happens when you put the shiny side facing in........ Rookie............
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links