Back from our trip/ we have proof the Vikings were here before the Templars

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The truth will be told soon

You say that with whichever fable you are currently promoting.....and there is never anything that comes out.

Here is you saying this same thing almost 10 years ago about solving the Beale ciphers.I am still waiting for that evidence you said was coming soon.

"The Beale Codes have finally been solved and soon the public will find out the truth about this 200 yr old story. A treasure hunting company from Clearfield Pa. known as Finders Keepers has broken both codes and as soon as they get a state rep. from Va. to check it out then they will go public.".......FK October 30 2008

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/beale-codes/103366-beale-codes-solved.html

Have you turned over that watch to the NS authorities you are working so closely with?....if not I strongly suggest you do
Or did you take it to the WallMart in Clearfield and show it to the person working behind the counter in jewelry for them to date it?

Much like when you took what you thought were civil war artifacts and showed them to the guy(who you didn't even know) working the counter at a local gun shop.That is how you came to the conclusion they were Civil war age.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I caught them digging up our site when we were gone

LMAO.......it was PA DCNR property
You are allowed to do very little on PA DCNR property without permits and bonds.They were actual bending their laws to allow you to do what you did.
It is a real shame because you have effectively ruined any chance someone with a legitimate find will get approval from PA DCNR to do anything on their property.

Do you expect me to believe you are 100% certain you had located over a ton of gold bars but wouldn't take the steps to secure a 50K bond to explore further?
Especially when an insurance company would have issued you a 50K bond for a couple hundred dollars for the that small of an area and the scope of work you were doing.

Somewhere a long time ago.I read about you complaining that someone stole a generator you had left on the Dent's Run site.
I don't know the specifics but if you left a generator out in the woods on public ground for a few hours or overnight.Let alone for days at a time,even if you chained it to a tree.You deserved to have it stolen.
Not to mention if you didn't have the correct permits you aren't allowed to leave things on DCNR property to begin with.

Again amateur moves......not ones people with vast experience would make.

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or did you take it to the WallMart in Clearfield and show it to the person working behind the counter in jewelry for them to date it?

Bahahahahaha!!! Oh, man. I think I wet myself! Kudos, NewAge. *clap clap clap* Kudos.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There we go again, Twist things around again, were did I say anything about a watch:BangHead: I don't know what goes around in your head. It was a coin and locket. What you posted on the Beale Codes was 10yrs ago when I thought it would be easy to get this site dug up. but after years of dealing with the government just as DCNR in Pa, things took a turn. Ya I learned a lot since then and now things go my way. Things move slow but they keep going in my direction. Our finds in New Ross this time were great, but will I show them to you , NO, just a coin and some pictures of my crew to show we did make the trip sa you think we just make things up. New Ross is going bigger than Oak Island soon. Say what you want it just proves how much you know.

O Ya , 1 person already went to jail trying to take some gold from the Dents Run site, so someone in the government (DCNR) knows it is there. We could not get a bond company to do the bond because DCNR would not make any changes to the holding date, they could hold all of the bond for many years to see if any damages show up. In the end I did not need a bond to dig it up, I just had to sign papers to give up my rights to anything found to the Museum Commisoners, remove my complaint with the FBI and State Police, agree to never talk about what DCNR did , in book, movie, TV show, etc. Then they would let me dig but I have to pay for the dig and all cost and fill the hole in . Ya they get $60million and I get ****. My lawyer told them what they could do with the paper.:occasion14: They can't dig it up ,WHY:dontknow:its on their land. BECAUSE IT BELONGS to me :occasion14: this will end soon in federal court.

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There we go again, Twist things around again, were did I say anything about a watch:BangHead: I don't know what goes around in your head. It was a coin and locket.

In your OP you said watch.......you have since edited it to say that you found a locket
I have a post shortly after that that mentions watch.

Good idea to switch what you found because time keeping devices are much easier to date then a locket

Mods....... I would like this part I have quoted snipped from FK's post.
I have been warned not to call people liars ........ and here we have a poster that edited his post and is now using the new revised post to try and make me look bad.

Also Mods if there is a way to check and see if his OP did indeed say watch (which I am 100% certain it did) is this against forum rules to edit a post and then ridicule another person for referencing the information that was changed?

Lesson learned.I will no longer just quote parts from a FK post.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In summary these are the actions of a rank amateur not a seasoned professional.

New Age you have been twisting everything so it fits your way . By now we all see how stupid your post are but you keep posting , Keep it up maybe someday you will get it right. Have a good day

Please do not call members. or their posts Stupid.

This goes For Everyone !

By the way do Not attack OP's

or call them or their posts "rank amateurs"

Next Member who attacks an OP Or their Post in the treasure hunting Sections
May find themselves on a Long Vacation.

If you cannot Show Respect, DON'T SHOW ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep up this bickering and insulting like little kids and several will find they lost the ability to post at all.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There we go again, Twist things around again, were did I say anything about a watch:BangHead: I don't know what goes around in your head. It was a coin and locket. What you posted on the Beale Codes was 10yrs ago when I thought it would be easy to get this site dug up. but after years of dealing with the government just as DCNR in Pa, things took a turn. Ya I learned a lot since then and now things go my way. Things move slow but they keep going in my direction. Our finds in New Ross this time were great, but will I show them to you , NO, just a coin and some pictures of my crew to show we did make the trip sa you think we just make things up. New Ross is going bigger than Oak Island soon. Say what you want it just proves how much you know.

O Ya , 1 person already went to jail trying to take some gold from the Dents Run site, so someone in the government (DCNR) knows it is there. We could not get a bond company to do the bond because DCNR would not make any changes to the holding date, they could hold all of the bond for many years to see if any damages show up. In the end I did not need a bond to dig it up, I just had to sign papers to give up my rights to anything found to the Museum Commisoners, remove my complaint with the FBI and State Police, agree to never talk about what DCNR did , in book, movie, TV show, etc. Then they would let me dig but I have to pay for the dig and all cost and fill the hole in . Ya they get $60million and I get ****. My lawyer told them what they could do with the paper.:occasion14: They can't dig it up ,WHY:dontknow:its on their land. BECAUSE IT BELONGS to me :occasion14: this will end soon in federal court.

Who was convicted of a crime related to your Dent's Run site?

Didn't DCNR send you a letter stating they owned all media rights to this site right after you claimed you were going to make a movie about this site?....this may be posted on your very own website.What you explain above is a non disclosure agreement.And that is not what I read in the document DCNR sent you.If you did sign a non disclosure agreement with DCNR you may have just broken it with the above posts.

Who were you using as a bond company because there are some things above that simply don't fit with how the bond process and DCNR work?
All you were going to do was drill holes to pound copper rods in the ground.That is as far as your permission on the site was going to extend until you proved there was actually gold/silver bars on this site.

They let you drill small cores to try and hit the ton of gold bars but you couldn't find them.At this point DCNR got a bit skeptical when you wanted to drill holes elsewhere for copper rods.GPR(?).....or LRL(?) I forget what exactly you wanted to use next.Once you couldn't drill into over a ton of gold bars only 12' deep.DCNR wanted a bond before you did anything else.

DCNR would have let you excavate(possibly without bonds) if you could have proven gold was on site.You were not able to do this.And you also presented artifacts that were not the correct age for the time you needed them to be.

Certainly you don't expect DCNR to let anyone come onto their property and start digging holes wherever they want.
You were not able to prove your claims and they stopped any of your work that went above the rules everyone else has to follow prospecting on DCNR property.

You were not able to locate gold at Dent's Run
The artifacts you found were post Civil War
You would not secure a bond for further exploration..........these 3 facts make winning any case against DCNR trying to tell them what they can or can't do on their property impossible.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did prove gold and called them on site. Later in the week DCNR was digging up the site. Why would they dig if they thought nothing was there. Who got put in jail. The state treasure of Pa, Mc Cord . check out your news paper . This was one of his sites he wanted money from. There are other DCNR agents that could go to jail to when this goes to Federal Court this year we hope.
There is a lot we can not talk about yet but we will in time. Ya everything we send to the Museum Commissioners came back not even close to Civil War. What do you expect them to say. Ya it is and you just found all the gold. Come on get real. We tried many bond companys but with no end date no one would do it, DCNR knew this and would not make any changes to it.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI most criminal discussion forums won't let you post the name of a person accusing them of a crime they have not been publicly charged with.

This is due to recent successful defamation suits against some web sites for hosting false accusations.

I can't find anywhere where McCord has been charged with a crime related to the Dent's Run site.....but what do I know.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did prove gold and called them on site. Later in the week DCNR was digging up the site. Why would they dig if they thought nothing was there. Who got put in jail. The state treasure of Pa, Mc Cord . check out your news paper . This was one of his sites he wanted money from. There are other DCNR agents that could go to jail to when this goes to Federal Court this year we hope.
There is a lot we can not talk about yet but we will in time. Ya everything we send to the Museum Commissioners came back not even close to Civil War. What do you expect them to say. Ya it is and you just found all the gold. Come on get real. We tried many bond companys but with no end date no one would do it, DCNR knew this and would not make any changes to it.

So you called DCNR and over the phone proved that you found the gold?

What about your core drilling?.......Did you drill thru gold bars?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you called DCNR and over the phone proved that you found the gold?

What about your core drilling?.......Did you drill thru gold bars?

For years we were told to call a number of the ranger on duty if we found anything on a week end. We did and DCNR came in from Harrisburg. They looked at our 3/4" drill bit to see gold shavings. They said we could of faked the shavings and they wanted to see 1/2lb of gold and if I faked it they would keep the gold for cost. I said I agree but I needed to use a core bit and they OK a 3" core bit. I said it will take me 7 days to have it made up so we shut down. 3 days later I had to return to get a tool and we saw DCNR digging at our site . We went and called the FBI and State Police but we did not know it was DCNR at the time. When they got word they asked us to leave until we got this in court. I have them on camera digging. I have many cams at the site. I still have many cams and they can't find them. I have them all the way down the dirt road. Many places to hid them, I move them at times. We got them 2 times digging or removing cams and tools from our site. They still have everything they took because this is a on going investigation. Soon it will end.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did we get a core sample , NO . We had 30 days to vacate the site so we did everything we could to get shavings. Its not that easy. The hole is filled with water and clay and sand and stone. To suck up any gold shavings was not going to happen. We tried many pumps and play doe and wax on end of long rods . Not as easy as one would think. For 7 years we drilled. 5yrs inside of the cave and 2 years on top. We never got a bit stuck but at this hole we got 3 bits stuck and had one hell of a time trying to get it out. I think we melted our bit into the gold bar. We have all of on video.

Last edited:

Upnorth42

Sep 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So when can we expect to see proof of the finds mentioned in the first post? As much as I enjoy seeing early history of this province there seems to be a lot of far fetched claims floating around these days. I hope some proof will be displayed and this thread will not head in the direction they usually do. I get annoyed at "we have proof but no one can see it"

I live in NS and I have the summer off I'll even help you dig.

tomjiggy

Sep 18, 2010
NewAge, give the guy a 2nd chance....or third, maybe even 4th and 5th. FK, I'd not post anything else until you actually have solid irrefutable evidence. You only make your case weak. I'd personally like to see something found on Oak Island because I kind of got excited when I moved to NC and someone mentioned an Oak Island in my area(yeah, there is but it's not THE ONE). Of course the Discovery Channel's story on Oak Island had something to do with that too. But, I have some local history here in Swansboro that I might be able to get in on. Bragging rights really do go to the Banner nominee's here, so show us something that really get's us excited ;)

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still waiting for someone to explain why Norse would abandon their boats in Mahone Bay and hike to establish a settlement at some random spot in the middle of nowhere.

... and do all this without leaving a single shred of physical evidence of their presence.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still waiting for someone to explain why Norse would abandon their boats in Mahone Bay and hike to establish a settlement at some random spot in the middle of nowhere.

... and do all this without leaving a single shred of physical evidence of their presence.

If it was Norse, I would think it was because most Norse were farmers, for instance Greenland had over 400 Norse farms. And there may have been evidence on Oak Island (again, if it was Norse) but early treasure hunters would have erased it all, except for the drilled stones. It is well known that Norse used drilled stones for temporary moorings!
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was Norse, I would think it was because most Norse were farmers, for instance Greenland had over 400 Norse farms. And there may have been evidence on Oak Island (again, if it was Norse) but early treasure hunters would have erased it all, except for the drilled stones. It is well known that Norse used drilled stones for temporary moorings!
Cheers, Loki

If the Norse were in Mahone Bay, odds are they would have followed the coast south from Newfoundland, passing by New Brunswick, PEI, the north shore of NS, and Cape Breton, assuming they wouldn't have done the (in my mind) logical thing and sailed down the St. Lawrence to the amazing farm land that would have been found there.

So they pass up all this land only to quit at Mahone Bay, give up their boats, and hike 10 miles into the bush, not knowing what they'll find, only to settle on what could arguably be called some of the worst farm land in the province? They give up farming on PEI for New Ross? I mean, you plant a foot on PEI and you grow more toes.

The Norse were a maritime people. All the settlements found in Greenland and Newfoundland have something in common: easy access to the sea. New Ross does not have this. Why would they give up the only way of life that they have known just to farm at New Ross?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions