Back from our trip/ we have proof the Vikings were here before the Templars

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If the Norse were in Mahone Bay, odds are they would have followed the coast south from Newfoundland, passing by New Brunswick, PEI, the north shore of NS, and Cape Breton, assuming they wouldn't have done the (in my mind) logical thing and sailed down the St. Lawrence to the amazing farm land that would have been found there.

So they pass up all this land only to quit at Mahone Bay, give up their boats, and hike 10 miles into the bush, not knowing what they'll find, only to settle on what could arguably be called some of the worst farm land in the province? They give up farming on PEI for New Ross? I mean, you plant a foot on PEI and you grow more toes.

The Norse were a maritime people. All the settlements found in Greenland and Newfoundland have something in common: easy access to the sea. New Ross does not have this. Why would they give up the only way of life that they have known just to farm at New Ross?

What are you on about? The farms in Greenland were all over the place, at least in the South and Charing Cross is only 14 or 15 miles from the sea. I can walk that distance in a few hours. Nobody said they gave up their ships and besides I was only conjecturing. If indeed the Norse did venture that far South they may have tried many sites. You just have to be negative don't you? At any rate, my own premise is, as you know, a 14th century Templar presence and I could care less if the Norse were there earlier or not.
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you on about? The farms in Greenland were all over the place, at least in the South and Charing Cross is only 14 or 15 miles from the sea. I can walk that distance in a few hours. Nobody said they gave up their ships and besides I was only conjecturing. If indeed the Norse did venture that far South they may have tried many sites. You just have to be negative don't you? At any rate, my own premise is, as you know, a 14th century Templar presence and I could care less if the Norse were there earlier or not.
Cheers, Loki

An example of Norse farm location in Greenland in the 1300's.

southern.gif

All located on fjords or rivers that flow into fjords. No hiking required.

Charing Cross (sic) is only 14 or 15 miles from the sea. I can walk that distance in a few hours.

No you can't. Humping through the bush loaded down with the materials required to establish a settlement isn't the same as taking a walk through a park.

You just have to be negative don't you?

No. I have to be realistic. These are the sorts of questions that FK will have to answer if this show of his makes it to air ... if this show actually exists. I find it difficult to understand what network would air a show about a stone-less Stonehenge. No believable artifacts found, no history of Norse homesteads located in areas like this, no mention of Norse in First Nations tradition.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
An example of Norse farm location in Greenland in the 1300's.

View attachment 1466125

All located on fjords or rivers that flow into fjords. No hiking required.

No you can't. Humping through the bush loaded down with the materials required to establish a settlement isn't the same as taking a walk through a park.

No. I have to be realistic. These are the sorts of questions that FK will have to answer if this show of his makes it to air ... if this show actually exists. I find it difficult to understand what network would air a show about a stone-less Stonehenge. No believable artifacts found, no history of Norse homesteads located in areas like this, no mention of Norse in First Nations tradition.

You only show the Southeastern settlements and some of those are many kilometers from the sea. Yes I could hike that in a few hours, for one thing there has always been an Indian trail following the Gold River, even before any European settlement, for another I am very experienced at "humping through the bush", meaning, hiking off trail or as we call it "bushwacking", and through much worse terrain than anything around the Gold River (15 years in the Wind River country of Wyoming). You mentioned a poor area for farming, wrong again, as anybody at Ross Farms can tell you. Norse explorers, if they did explore this far South, could have tried experimental settlements anywhere and the area of Charing Cross is no exception. Whether FK has proof of this or not is nothing to me as, again, this isn't my fight, but you do only post negative responses.
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You only show the Southeastern settlements and some of those are many kilometers from the sea. Yes I could hike that in a few hours, for one thing there has always been an Indian trail following the Gold River, even before any European settlement, for another I am very experienced at "humping through the bush", meaning, hiking off trail or as we call it "bushwacking", and through much worse terrain than anything around the Gold River (15 years in the Wind River country of Wyoming). You mentioned a poor area for farming, wrong again, as anybody at Ross Farms can tell you. Norse explorers, if they did explore this far South, could have tried experimental settlements anywhere and the area of Charing Cross is no exception. Whether FK has proof of this or not is nothing to me as, again, this isn't my fight, but you do only post negative responses.
Cheers, Loki

Here is a better map that shows the three main settlement areas in Greenland.

norse_settlement_of_greenland.png

Sites were clustered around the fjords. "A model Viking settlement was located in a place near the coastline with a reasonable boat access; a flat, reasonably well-drained area for a farmstead; and extensive grazing areas for domestic animals." The more remote sites you notice (good eyes, btw. See, I can be positive.) are upland pasture sites: "Shieling, the Scandinavian system of pasturage, was practiced in upland stations where livestock could be moved during summer seasons. Near the summer pastures, the Norse built small huts, byres, barns, stables, and fences." (https://www.thoughtco.com/viking-settlement-how-the-norse-lived-173148) So, settlements by the sea, summer pasture in the hills.

You mentioned a poor area for farming, wrong again, as anybody at Ross Farms can tell you.

Considering the amazing farmland they would have had to have passed in order to reach Mahone Bay, yes it is poor farmland. There is a reason that the New Ross area was only settled in the 1800's ... the availability of better quality land with water access, all over the place. The Acadians found it, why couldn't the Norse?

Norse explorers, if they did explore this far South, could have tried experimental settlements anywhere and the area of Charing Cross (sic)is no exception.

... except that a site at New Ross would be a deviation from examples of Norse settlements anywhere else. A site at New Ross makes absolutely no sense.

Whether FK has proof of this or not...

He doesn't. His adventures on Hobson Island proved that he doesn't know what he's talking about. A fact that the Ministry pointed out to him, btw.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For years we were told to call a number of the ranger on duty if we found anything on a week end. We did and DCNR came in from Harrisburg. They looked at our 3/4" drill bit to see gold shavings. They said we could of faked the shavings and they wanted to see 1/2lb of gold and if I faked it they would keep the gold for cost. I said I agree but I needed to use a core bit and they OK a 3" core bit. I said it will take me 7 days to have it made up so we shut down. 3 days later I had to return to get a tool and we saw DCNR digging at our site . We went and called the FBI and State Police but we did not know it was DCNR at the time. When they got word they asked us to leave until we got this in court. I have them on camera digging. I have many cams at the site. I still have many cams and they can't find them. I have them all the way down the dirt road. Many places to hid them, I move them at times. We got them 2 times digging or removing cams and tools from our site. They still have everything they took because this is a on going investigation. Soon it will end.

It is almost like PA DCNR thought this was their property.

I removed a ladder stand that someone placed on my property.I was going to give it back to him until he got snippy.He filed a suit against me.
I still have the ladder stand.He had to pay court costs of course but would have also had to pay me lost wages if I had pursued that.

If you had actually bonded the property and signed a contract you might have a case.
Since you refused to bond the property you have nothing.

Your case is basically the same as a fisherman leaving his pole along the creek and coming back a week later and then suing DCNR because they picked it up off their property.Or DCNR said you could have some firewood from a pile on their property.....when you came back for more a couple days later they had taken it away ....so you sue them.

Now if you had signed a contract with DCNR and bonded the road you were using for access to remove that pile of firewood.....that is a whole different story if they shut you down.

A lawyer will tell you whatever you want to hear as long as you are paying them.
*I could go tomorrow and pay a lawyer to send you a letter stating that I own the piece of property that your shed is sitting on and you have 30 days to remove it or I will and send you the bill for removal.

* I have no idea weather you have a shed or not and just used that as an example.

If you so much as turned over a leaf on DCNR property and didn't replace it exactly as it was prior.They are going to hit you with a counter suit.That you will most likely lose.You have stated you left "tools" on their property.Plain and simple that is against their rules.Unles you had written permission to leave "tools" on their property you are going to be very sorry and a lot lighter in the wallet if you sue them.

You didn't have 50k for a bond.You don't have the funds to take on a branch of the PA government in court.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No you are so wrong on this. WE worked with DCNR for 7 years at this site and we did it the way they wanted. This is the big difference with us and your story. It was there idea to stop inside the cave and drill from above. They showed us how to drill. As long as we did not dig we did not need a bond, all was good with us. We met them on site a few times, we reported everything we did each week. All was good until they dug and we caught them:BangHead: . Why did they dig???? Why don't they just dig it up now ????? I still have equipment at the site and it will stay on site . I have a claim and as long as I return and do some work and have equipment on site its still my site. We were just on site last week doing work, we pan for gold, send cams in the cave, and check out our security cams. Its all good. We will win this. We just got word from Heritage in Nova Scotia that they will meet with us on site in New Ross in a few weeks. Now we will see who is right and who is wrong about everything I post. Tim screwed the town and took the Helm Stone from the site and the locals are looking for him. I would not want to be Tim :tongue3:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No you are so wrong on this. WE worked with DCNR for 7 years at this site and we did it the way they wanted. This is the big difference with us and your story. It was there idea to stop inside the cave and drill from above. They showed us how to drill. As long as we did not dig we did not need a bond, all was good with us. We met them on site a few times, we reported everything we did each week. All was good until they dug and we caught them:BangHead: . Why did they dig???? Why don't they just dig it up now ????? I still have equipment at the site and it will stay on site . I have a claim and as long as I return and do some work and have equipment on site its still my site. We were just on site last week doing work, we pan for gold, send cams in the cave, and check out our security cams. Its all good. We will win this. We just got word from Heritage in Nova Scotia that they will meet with us on site in New Ross in a few weeks. Now we will see who is right and who is wrong about everything I post. Tim screwed the town and took the Helm Stone from the site and the locals are looking for him. I would not want to be Tim :tongue3:

If it is a slam dunk case for you .Why haven't you filed your suit yet.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can not sue them, DCNR workers are above the law, the lawyers told us this. If the DCNR workers that did the dig took orders from Harrisburg DCNR then they are OK and we have to go after the big boys at Harrisburg. But did they get their orders from the Govoners office. Its hard to find out who gave the order to dig. If the DCNR workers did the dig on there own after hours now we have a problem. The ranger in charge of our site was fired or quit just days after the dig. We have his name and talked to him. Our lawyer is ready to start things going again when we get done in Nova Scotia. To take on DCNR in Federal Court and win , we must do things right.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can not sue them, DCNR workers are above the law, the lawyers told us this. If the DCNR workers that did the dig took orders from Harrisburg DCNR then they are OK and we have to go after the big boys at Harrisburg. But did they get their orders from the Govoners office. Its hard to find out who gave the order to dig. If the DCNR workers did the dig on there own after hours now we have a problem. The ranger in charge of our site was fired or quit just days after the dig. We have his name and talked to him. Our lawyer is ready to start things going again when we get done in Nova Scotia. To take on DCNR in Federal Court and win , we must do things right.

LOL

McCord.......Who is not in prison by the way at least not yet.And who plead guilty for illegal campaign contributions not anything even remotely related to your Dent's Run site.

Rendell......may also be involved in this far reaching government coverup to keep the ton of gold you found under ground.

This keeps getting better.
If you had a fraction of evidence compared to the long list of excuses you keep throwing out .It would help.

The biggest problem is you claim to have found over a ton of gold but the castle you found in NS is more important.You then posted there is nothing on the Harris property except a well.After making numerous threads claiming there was all these fantastic things you found on that exact same property.None of this matters anyhow because you found another Stonehenge,minus the stones of course.

I'd say your time of operations in NS are about to come to an end anyhow so you will have ample time to sue PA DCNR and other high ranking officials in that state.Hope the guy from the local gun shop who is your Civil War artifact expert will be able to get that day off to testify on your behalf.

Maybe you can sue the NS government next if they deny your "MINING" permits to dig......which I'd say is the reason they are visiting your new Stonehenge site.If they are even coming at all.They probably already know you post on this site and it is clear minerals is not what you are after.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya , I don't blame you for your post, I can only say so much and that's it and some things just don't line up or make sense but if you were in my shoes you would be doing the same thing. I have no choice. This will all come out someday and I hope soon.
Mc Cord and us did not exchange any money, our lawyer and us turned him down. This was just one of many things he was doing to get money from people. We talked to the FBI after he was charged and we were told all was good with us. Why do I make a statement like this about our state treasure on a public post, because I can , its true ,and I would just like someone to question me on this in court. Ya Federal Court would be good. I can not lose that's why.:occasion14:

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya , I don't blame you for your post, I can only say so much and that's it and some things just don't line up or make sense but if you were in my shoes you would be doing the same thing. I have no choice. This will all come out someday and I hope soon.
Mc Cord and us did not exchange any money, our lawyer and us turned him down. This was just one of many things he was doing to get money from people. We talked to the FBI after he was charged and we were told all was good with us. Why do I make a statement like this about our state treasure on a public post, because I can , its true ,and I would just like someone to question me on this in court. Ya Federal Court would be good. I can not lose that's why.:occasion14:

What are you waiting for then?.........instead of posting about it on here and making no progress.
File that lawsuit that is a sure win.And go get your ton of gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wished it was that easy:censored: but it not. I have to listen to my lawyer and do it his way if I want this done right.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Have you ever seen a lawyer
Go this way
and that way
Have you ever seen a lawyer go this way and that? :evil5:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wished it was that easy:censored: but it not. I have to listen to my lawyer and do it his way if I want this done right.

If you are paying him and it is taking this long to file a suit and he wants you to wait even longer,,,you need to be looking for a different lawyer.

Jul 4, 2017
Los Angeles
Primary Interest:
Other
And, to beat someone to it: Yes, its my 1st post and I'm a new member. The 1st thread i read is this one.

The person being CENSORED isnt even a troll. Its a member who is calling someone a liar, etc..., because it pertains to the subject matter of the thread, and he cites the evidence that backs up the reasons for choosing the words he did, or as some would call them: "name-calling".

How ironic that its INDEPENDENCE day, yet, as grown adults in AMERICA, people are still trying to enforce their personal rules on others, with punishments, all because they hold the power to. (Admin or MOD authority) to delete someone whenever they choose.

Speaking of, please Admin+Mod -Could you post a list of those words, please. Someone like myself (a dumb brunette) would appreciate it. I love this site

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And, to beat someone to it: Yes, its my 1st post and I'm a new member. The 1st thread i read is this one.

The person being CENSORED isnt even a troll. Its a member who is calling someone a liar, etc..., because it pertains to the subject matter of the thread, and he cites the evidence that backs up the reasons for choosing the words he did, or as some would call them: "name-calling".

How ironic that its INDEPENDENCE day, yet, as grown adults in AMERICA, people are still trying to enforce their personal rules on others, with punishments, all because they hold the power to. (Admin or MOD authority) to delete someone whenever they choose.

Speaking of, please Admin+Mod -Could you post a list of those words, please. Someone like myself (a dumb brunette) would appreciate it. I love this site

New Member ? & becoming a Problem already ?

Dare I guess Banned member or Member using an Alias IP ?

I Haven't read your post yet but Considering the fast glance, My guess it will be removed shortly,
as Off Topic and against our Rules. TreasureNet - Rules
I take it threatening you with Banning doesn't matter .

But seems possible at some point

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=authenticity

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
next person to get off topic here or accuse someone of Lying will Be Banned !
This is a Treasure Hunting Topic not a unallowed Personal opinion of Members Topic.

Discussing other members in any bad way is a Bannable offense. Period

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
next person to get off topic here or accuse someone of Lying will Be Banned !
This is a Treasure Hunting Topic not a unallowed Personal opinion of Members Topic.

Discussing other members in any bad way is a Bannable offense. Period
X2

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC !Back from our trip/ we have proof the Vikings were here before the Templars

I am debating on moving this thread, it is apparently not about

I have a question about what is on topic or off topic.

What exactly are we allowed to discuss in this thread?......if it is only proof of Vikings being there before Templars.

The first post says they are waiting for the film crew to OK what they can post.

I'm not trying to be a smart azz but if only the specific topic listed in the title can be discussed or debated.You might as well lock the thread until the film crew OK's them to post pictures or documentation or something relating to some of the proof claimed in the title of the thread.Because there is nothing to discus until something in the way of proof is offered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread