Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Really?

Just read this......

Lagina Heritage Team _.png

The "Heritage" Dept of Canada isn't after the "Hidden Treasure" on Oak Island.......

They are nothing but Big Wind

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tell Tale International Inc

Sounds Legit......:laughing7::icon_scratch::laughing7:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm surprised the island hasn't sunk into the bay. Still, an impressive convoy of drilling equipment. Is it just a Hail Mary or did they really discover something to justify all this machinery ?

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm surprised the island hasn't sunk into the bay. Still, an impressive convoy of drilling equipment. Is it just a Hail Mary or did they really discover something to justify all this machinery ?

The_Mole.png

Only the "Mole" knows...

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Season 5...November 7th...Huge Find To Be Revealed!
It would be so very AWESOME if they do actually find treasure... I really hope that they do..... Still I wont be holding my breath... I can see them finding an empty chest and calling that a Huge find...

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw the commercial for it. It looked like it was a sad Halloween joke being played on us. Worst treasure show ever in my opinion. I will not watch a second of it.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just know after they scraped the topsoil completely off the island around the pit for their wind power practice runs that there was nothing left to see on the top from the old markings, erasing certain landmarks that were crucial to a truly preserved site.

That they "found" a clay tile with a scratched Hooked X in the soil, and in this season that their big discovery will be the very nail that was used to etch the mark.

Or maybe they can figure out a way to draw up more fake maps from the fabled "Knights Templar"

You know.....ones that are made to be used elsewhere.....like from their "War Room" where they plotted numerous affairs....ones that were manifest with their own "Treasure Map"....of terror

big nose.jpg

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
London Cross Attacks.jpg
So the most recent attacks in London all lined to this image
London Attacks Jewish Care.jpg
As you get into the zoomed in version there was a system that is created to show their layout has another meaning as they fit into a drawn item of interest of the Hoax Island Maps
London Attacks Flight Path.jpg
As you follow their line from England you see their base of operations in the Libyan port of Tripoli on the map
London Attacks Homebase.jpg And how convenient to show us where their "HomeBase" was
HOAXISLAND GELATIN.jpg
If only this map and its lines were actually related to the island in ANY way

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like they are going for it......

Crazy to see what antics that they will pull this season

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
First...SOOO much hate here. The brothers are good people and even if they are doing it for ratings, or whatever, they should be respected for at least following their dreams and the dreams of other viewers.

Second, I heard some rumors about what we will see. I heard that there was direct negotiations between the bros and the current owner of the 90 foot stone.

I also heard that this will be the last attempt made.

Lastly...I heard something significant has been found.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found OVER There......not on Oak Island.....

Cipher_Stone_Replica Deciphered.jpg

Feel the hate flowing through your bones........lol

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First...SOOO much hate here. The brothers are good people and even if they are doing it for ratings, or whatever, they should be respected for at least following their dreams and the dreams of other viewers.

Second, I heard some rumors about what we will see. I heard that there was direct negotiations between the bros and the current owner of the 90 foot stone.

I also heard that this will be the last attempt made.

Lastly...I heard something significant has been found.
Hmmm I have not seen hate for the brothers here... They seem like pretty nice guys..

Interesting the 'rumor' you are claiming re the 'missing/mythical' 90 foot stone. From what has been reported so far it appears the inscriptions were largely worn off the stone in its use at the book shop (and missuse elsewhere) so I hope it does show up but doubt it will add much to the solving the mystery. What is the source of the claim that the stone has been found?

As for last attempt made. I imagine you simply mean by the Lagina brothers. I would guess someone else will have a poke around in the future if nothing is found. That is the nature of 'treasure' legends. Even if they find treasure there will be others coming to look to see if something is missed.

This is the crux "something significant" the short/promo has a box being opened with a key. I have some pretty big doubts that someone dug a 100+foot hole to bury that box (It does off some support I suppose to the claim the original finders of the pit took three small treasure chests). I just hop the box holds significant treasure and not just 1 coin or something. From the short the box seems to be in very good condition for something that has come out off the ground and water for hundreds of years so I do wonder if this chest was taken from the ground or elsewhere.

moneypit.jpg

So I suppose we will see.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worst treasure show ever in my opinion....
lol... You obviously do not watch much TV treasure shows then.. There are a lot that are far worse... I thought this one was complete fantasy/faked - Legend of the Superstition Mountains. and that Coopers Treasure - shipwrecks from space are just two which in my view were far worse then this one...

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If this is the case, I would be interested in seeing how/if they authenticated this stone. There are no photograph of the original (if it ever actually existed), nor are there any reliable descriptions of it. Just like most everything on Oak Island ... lots of stories with nothing to support them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions