Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting!

Does your book give "Clues" as to who may have built this and what "Treasure" may be buried there?

OP
OP
P

Pilbarian

Greenie
Dec 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHA
That is the first question I get asked!!! I focussed on the geometry after I recognised the mathematical key, I figure the who, when, why will be answered by finding something. Clues? Yes, units of measurements, style of geometry is very old, strong indications of sacred geometry. I stuck to my "working" geometry, located everything accurately. The who is what we all want to know!!

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Confused!

How could you "Think" of writing a book...without telling your readers...the Who, What, When, Where, Why ...but "Only" the "How"!

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pilbarian

Greenie
Dec 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How could you "Think" of writing a book...without telling your readers...the Who, What, When, Where, Why ...but "Only" the "How"!

There are enough theories about that sort of thing.

What I have uncovered is tangible, measurable proof of a geometric based design. They left clues, but if I made unfounded conclusions based on that then I felt that I would be doing just what everyone else has done. Evidence is there, but only indicators. Personally I think it has an English origin, early eighteenth century, but only recovering something will decide anything about who when why. Units of measurement, style of geometry have been used for centuries, could be any number of possibilities for a Designer.

I am confident of the exact positions of all of the shafts, every known element of the Money Pit, topography, astronomical information .... I think that is a lot better than guessing at who when why etc?

Cheers for the question

OP
OP
P

Pilbarian

Greenie
Dec 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
??? Just a member who wrote a book!?!?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attacks have been removed

this is Not advertising. he just Mentioned he wrote a Book.

there is no links, or pricing in his post.

Last edited:

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am confident of the exact positions of all of the shafts, every known element of the Money Pit, topography, astronomical information .... I think that is a lot better than guessing at who when why etc?

Cheers for the question
Hi welcome to the forum.

So you believe you know the exact location (GPS coordinates) of the original money pit?

Have you contacted the Lagina brothers with your research/findings?

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I have uncovered is tangible, measurable proof of a geometric based design.

What dates were you on the island surveying and measuring distances to validate your proposed evidence?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where might one buy this book?

Remember You Asked. though I would hope he would PM you the Info,
if he Answers it is still not spam, because he's just answering a question.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pilbarian

Greenie
Dec 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi welcome to the forum.

So you believe you know the exact location (GPS coordinates) of the original money pit?

Have you contacted the Lagina brothers with your research/findings?

Yes. Sent a message through to their website. Their latest caisson is very close! Only a very small diameter shaft to hit though!!??

The exact position is geometrically derived, pre-gps days!😂 But very easily ascertained.

OP
OP
P

Pilbarian

Greenie
Dec 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What dates were you on the island surveying and measuring distances to validate your proposed evidence?

I used publically available info. Level of correlation the geometry produced is extremely high to all known info. For example: i had a diameter for South Shore shaft of 8.13 feet, found out much later that dan blankenship had measured it at 8.2 feet! Everything aligns to historic records.
I feel very very confident in this geometric design. It is an ancient design system.

Last edited:

AOTC

Greenie
Jul 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Pilbarian,just for comparison what are your co-ordinates for the MP,mine are 44 30 46.46N/ 64 17 18.71W.By the way I used to live in the Pilbara in Wickham working for CRRIA mining for 9 years.Had the time of my life there.

OP
OP
P

Pilbarian

Greenie
Dec 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Pilbarian,just for comparison what are your co-ordinates for the MP,mine are 44 30 46.46N/ 64 17 18.71W.By the way I used to live in the Pilbara in Wickham working for CRRIA mining for 9 years.Had the time of my life there.

Using google earth and accepting error margin!!
44 30 46.53N 64 17 18.55W

But i do have some evidence i discuss in the book about coordinate position, very specific.

My alignment is based on the geometry so is a fixed measurements base. Best i can do without very accurate topo data. The accuracy i believe is very high. Also for other shafts, five counting MP.

YEAH, love the Pilbara!! 13 years this time.
Cheers
Norm

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Using google earth and accepting error margin!!
44 30 46.53N 64 17 18.55W

But i do have some evidence i discuss in the book about coordinate position, very specific.

My alignment is based on the geometry so is a fixed measurements base. Best i can do without very accurate topo data. The accuracy i believe is very high. Also for other shafts, five counting MP.
Cool... Hope you are correct. I also hope the Laginas dig there and prove you right...

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand geometry very well, but it is not so to be this complicated. It has to be simple! I'm still going to stick with my conclusion that the stone cross is the key to the treasure if any. No theory or hypothesis without the stone cross as the key, in my opinion is incorrect.

OP
OP
P

Pilbarian

Greenie
Dec 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand geometry very well, but it is not so to be this complicated. It has to be simple! I'm still going to stick with my conclusion that the stone cross is the key to the treasure if any. No theory or hypothesis without the stone cross as the key, in my opinion is incorrect.

100% CORRECT! The stone cross is at the heart of the solution and provided everything in the geometry. It is very simple, a cleverly executed application, but very simple. A very ancient design system that gives locations of all of the shafts, and very detailed design elements!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHA
That is the first question I get asked!!! I focussed on the geometry after I recognised the mathematical key, I figure the who, when, why will be answered by finding something. Clues? Yes, units of measurements, style of geometry is very old, strong indications of sacred geometry. I stuck to my "working" geometry, located everything accurately. The who is what we all want to know!!

Should probably focus on this "Geometry" my good man.....

Cipher_Stone_Replica Deciphered.jpg

What you are speaking about is known as "Geomancy"

And being a published author, you should really look out for spelling errors and not fuss with focus to make so much "focussed" attention to mistakes in theory like that.....just saying......

Hard to find your topics online if we keep searching for the wrong items....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions