Oak Island-Some proof

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sound like a broken record
to say the same thing over and over again. (Fig. on a scratch in a phonograph record causing the needle [or stylus] to stay in the same groove and play it over and over.) He's always complaining about the way she treats him. He sounds like a broken record! I hate to sound like a broken record, but we just don't have enough people on the payroll to work effciently.
See also: broken, like, record, sound

:icon_scratch:

He has a point, though.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have used a photo of a painting you didn't know about until I brought it up. Do you even know what the importance of the, what you call the 'nose flute' is? Or the chicken pooping in the jar? Do you even see the Great Horse? Or can you explain the concept of the painting? As ridiculous as your so called theory seems at least use your own material Eldo!

Cheers, Loki

Loki......you have no idea what you are talking about.....my research has nothing to do with your copyright claims.......go publish your theory already if you are so concerned with people using "your" work.....the painting was created by David Teniers.....not Loki from Michigan....again....

Pfft.....you seem to think that I am looking for a "Great Horse"......lol what are you "seeing" again?

La Tentation Hidden Crescent.jpg

Are you looking for the Cup? Or are you seeing the shadow of a jackass in the background and shadows?

Its her lips you should be looking for......Her Bootes......

1120151238a.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PartisanRanger

Feb 17, 2018
Farmington, Missouri
Detector(s) used
2@Garrett Master Hunter CXIII with depth multiplier, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett pro pinpointer, Garrett Ace Apex.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ya'll. New to this site. Reading all the post about this Oak Island and watching the show is very interesting. I remember watching an episode, where a woman claimed to have found three pieces of papers in a book, and on these was a map of an island the resembled Oak Island. This had some writing on it and a name of a person called La Vassuer, who was a pirate. Well, I happen to be watching another program called "Pirate Island" with Barry Clifford, and Scott Whalter. It is the last two episodes of this program that a code and the name of a pirate was mentioned. The name was La Vassuer, and the symbols in the code looked a lot like the ones on the stone found in the money pit. It was said right before this pirate was killed he threw this code into the people and hollered out, that who ever can decode this can have his treasure. I think there might be a connection between the two.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Hey ya'll. New to this site. Reading all the post about this Oak Island and watching the show is very interesting. I remember watching an episode, where a woman claimed to have found three pieces of papers in a book, and on these was a map of an island the resembled Oak Island. This had some writing on it and a name of a person called La Vassuer, who was a pirate. Well, I happen to be watching another program called "Pirate Island" with Barry Clifford, and Scott Whalter. It is the last two episodes of this program that a code and the name of a pirate was mentioned. The name was La Vassuer, and the symbols in the code looked a lot like the ones on the stone found in the money pit. It was said right before this pirate was killed he threw this code into the people and hollered out, that who ever can decode this can have his treasure. I think there might be a connection between the two.

Go and dig it up. You will be remembered in history as the first person that found treasure on Oak Island.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
4 pages later.......
Where is the proof?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is in there some where?

travis.gore.79

Sep 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So if I understand this correctly. The OP is upset because the show will not show the Treasure map.
That Treasure map has not been much help

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Loki......you have no idea what you are talking about.....my research has nothing to do with your copyright claims.......go publish your theory already if you are so concerned with people using "your" work.....the painting was created by David Teniers.....not Loki from Michigan....again....

Pfft.....you seem to think that I am looking for a "Great Horse"......lol what are you "seeing" again?

View attachment 1511404

Are you looking for the Cup? Or are you seeing the shadow of a jackass in the background and shadows?

Its her lips you should be looking for......Her Bootes......

View attachment 1511405

Thanks for bringing that up again from several years ago, I was going to leave it lay. A few years back you posted a photo of the painting by David Teniers that I had mentioned only a few days earlier, a painting I claimed (and I believe I was the only one) was mentioned in the famed Shepherdess Parchment from Rennes le Chateau . Going back through your posts it became clear that you had not mentioned it before so I deduced you used my information in your own theory. If I am wrong may lightning strike me today.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi PartisanRanger...Welcome to the "Show"!

Very Astute with your Theory of connecting "The Buzzard" to Oak Island.

Buzzard 2.jpg

I posted on this topic...Posts # 428 to # 438

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/oak-island/441806-oak-island-strange-bizarre-maybe-truth-29.html

Let us know more with your theories.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions