Oak Island-Some proof

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
For all you still wondering what is occurring. a. A copy of circulating treasure map was used/interpreted for the location to dig.

oak island lynds map confirmed.png bh1.png
(By the way the second evidential example/image is from Blockhouse Investigations, the local 'experts' who will then tell you they know nothing about what they published, you'll find lots more *if you actually look*).

b. It was and is well known and reported about. Copies of 'the treasure map' was used to determine likely spots to dig. However from the late 1960s, those who took over the franchise removed this from the way they related the story. The current searchers/promoters know and used it and are still using it.

C. Here is Robert Restall's own survey map.

restall survey.jpg

That is him transferring the 'treasure map' information to a ground plot. I draw your attention to the monument pin he set down to ensure the exact heading of the bearing to determine the grid line/magnetic heading/bearing line intersection to plot the position of where they should dig. The 'Stone Triangle' was the pointer to show the magnetic to grid divergence for when they were plotting the map's triangle onto the land. Didn't they tell you that?

restallalphalines.png

c. So forget all the silly theories and ideas of why and where, since the beginning this 'treasure map' was used and is still being used. They just haven't told you about it or show it or will be showing it as it gives the game away for the TV show.

d. If you can't get your mind around how badly you have been misled about the 'non'-mystery of it, I suggest you go to one of the many online library archive sites and simply type 'Oak island, nova scotia, treasure map' and you can read for yourself it being reported on until the late 1960s. Or take your own copy of the treasure map and see how all the historical excavation points relate to some feature from the map.

*PS. Who in their right mind here believed the story that Borehole 10X was sited because Dan Blankenship dowsed it? Come on, put your hand up, you just accepted it. Ever check the 'treasure map' to see if the position of 10X might relate to some feature on it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
freeman

freeman

Apr 5, 2003

What more proof?

What is it your are think you are looking at here, fabricated reports?

Those are actual contemporaneous reports.

That's Robert Restall's own hand drawn chart.

You can find this in contemporaneous books, articles and reports if you want to check it yourself. It might be a good idea as you'll find out what else is known about it all, not just as has been presented since 1970.

Don't mistake a lack of knowledge of all this existing, being easily found and being known as lack of proof though.

oakisland chart4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
freeman

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
It's not like they were even the first there.

Sorry, didn't they tell you that either in the 'official' version?

before money.jpg

I could go on all day posting the proof but that's not how you accept it for yourself. Why not do as I suggest and undertake a simple archival/newspaper search?

It is really that embarrassingly easy.

And it does say a lot about all those persons who have been peddling books with whatever wild theory they are promoting: shakespeare, vikings, templars, ancient phoenecian mariners, romans etc.

You sort of get the idea that their 'research' never even went as deep as opening a newspaper from the time and that they have been making things up?

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently even James Bond was "In The Know" as well, in 1857

Mr..JamesBond1857.jpg

OP
OP
freeman

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
It had a few names, depending who was telling the story. Most said it was 'captain kidd's map' as this is was a famous name back then, particularly on the north east coast of America. In other places it has a different name attached to it. Others just said 'the old' or 'the ancient' map. Some said spanish (it's actually a spanish origin map). Dan Blankenship said he thought the treasure was of spanish origin (but he was repeating an old report of how it came from "marauding spaniards".)

It's getting a bit thin all the pretending that no one knows what Oak Island was about or the origin of the search.

If you keep looking you'll find all the source of the information the locals are peddling to the production team for the show and then the audience. Sometimes it's just read from these directly (except the bit about the map gets left out hey guys, you don't want that little secret to get out now).

That guff about the Mcginnis' finding three chests?

That comes from reports of 'the map' being used in other locations and for other people where it was said the map shows 3 locations for where a chest or whatever is buried.

The 'treasure map' they were using shows a triangle with a dot at each corner, three chests get it?

Nothing like inserting yourself directly into the narrative though is there if you want to make it so you are the source of what you are just reading.

This is 2017 and stories that are peddled about it are now easily checked and cross referenced to the source. You'd think they would have woken up to that by now.

1867crop.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
freeman

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
This is how the story was originally told before it got re-written to remove the parts about why or how people began to look there in the first place.

The name Blair in this report crops up in the show from time to time.

Here it's still a Spanish origin treasure (well it is a spanish treasure map) and what Dan Blankenship was speaking about.

1926clip.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
freeman

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
What I do find interesting is the actual interest of others into the topic of Oak Island.

The answer was known, is known and the evidence can be easily seen and now (some) is even posted right here.

Yet those on threads either side of this just keep discussing if The Curse of Oak Island is real or whether the mystery has a solution.

It seems they don't even have the initiative or interest to read this. Or if they do it doesn't register as all they want to do it talk and discuss some point they think is novel or unknown but which has been covered many times before.

It's a good indication of why shows like that can survive by presenting anything want to no matter how silly or improbable it is.

They know their audience will never check what they say or search for actual records but at most endlessly go round and round in circles discussing it.

It's called publicity?

G3.jpg

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freeman if there are no other games being played to cover up the facts and this is a legit show.....

Don't you think they would have plotted the course through the trail left in writing by the author as invited by a Mr. James Bond?

Seems that there is some literary basis for the character in Ian Fleming's books, from the looks of the article I posted.....another legend that makes reference of the Money Pit

It just seems there is a LOT of history that isn't being shown for fear of uncovering a bigger mystery.....

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What more proof?

What is it your are think you are looking at here, fabricated reports?

Those are actual contemporaneous reports.

That's Robert Restall's own hand drawn chart.

You can find this in contemporaneous books, articles and reports if you want to check it yourself. It might be a good idea as you'll find out what else is known about it all, not just as has been presented since 1970.

Don't mistake a lack of knowledge of all this existing, being easily found and being known as lack of proof though.

View attachment 1507560

well to me, paperwork proves nothing
let's see something , maybe the stone with the writing? oh lost
how about the 'treasure' ?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd like to see something shiny come out of the ground as proof. The rest is second hand (or third hand, fourth hand, etc.) speculation.

Just because there are a lot of stories in various papers does not prove the existence of a treasure. It just proves someone was searching for it. We knew that.

And they are still searching - though perhaps it was recovered by the owner not long after it was buried. Who would bury something valuable unless they intended to recover it?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to see something shiny come out of the ground as proof. The rest is second hand (or third hand, fourth hand, etc.) speculation.

Just because there are a lot of stories in various papers does not prove the existence of a treasure. It just proves someone was searching for it. We knew that.

And they are still searching - though perhaps it was recovered by the owner not long after it was buried. Who would bury something valuable unless they intended to recover it?

Watching the show is like watching the treasure disappearing to me.....

As if there was anything there.....other than clues to other special places preserves to be......I cant wait to see the tour through the province from the trail I located.

Charlie does your sense of "treasure" in it's physical sense dissipate when you watch the show, and you start to feel this strange feeling in the room after the show?

After I showed people the vault and the other stuff behind the Masonic Royal Secret..... they were a little shocked to hear the Laginas passed up not only the info about the area there, but also then decided to fabricate even more about the affairs.

They made it stretch out even longer after the whole state was told about it here as well as the local masons informed.

Then recently I hosted the American Cryptogram Association Convention in Burlington where Petter Amundsen was able to speak to the world's best cryptographers.......they all got to see my work as well carrying on into the final segments.....

What I find funny is that there is a still seemingly oblivious group of "researchers" here that don't seem to be able to put their finger on the button that answers the questions at hand.

I am that person to have cracked the "Behemoth" that came up from the Bottomless Pit.....

I can walk you verse by verse through these mysteries in Revelations and show how the Bible edited by Francis Bacon was used to carry the part of the mystery that was used to decode the many found carvings

Used in conjunction with the paintings that were mentioned in parchments, we find there is a fascinating tale to be found.......the origins of the "Romantic" Era of classical arts and studies that are encrypted into these works......by a master.

Yet as I appealed for the facts to be shown and to support the Special Places Act that Petter initiated based on calculated evidence he located in texts by the same author, at best all I was offered was a Recon Permit to come snoop around in Nover Scosher

How befitting though......given the Recon Permit to explore the coastline of the Peninsula and don't need it ...... the vault is in Vermont and its even more majestic then ever seen before on any show, hiding above one of the most popular locations named for this one clue.....Smuggler's Notch

0925151721.jpg

This is the L in a string of marks that are lettered for the name of the explorer ... S A M U E are found on the waterfront ...... and the L is in the valley in a certain inaccessible location ....

The hike is a pump, and the final approach pitches require a rope just to get to the base of the vertical climbs ...... where a stairway is carved ...... to begin the moves up to the vault on a precarious traverse.....

Look at how sketch this is to get to......real adventures are waiting for anyone who can make it .......

Vault steps.jpg

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I notice that in many of these threads there are people who claim to 'know'
yet I have seen no treasures on their threads

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I notice that in many of these threads there are people who claim to 'know'
yet I have seen no treasures on their threads

Pffft.....:laughing7:

So many huh.....:dontknow:

What are you looking for ?

Gold?

0925151546.jpg

Or Silver?

0925151532.jpg

Or Religious Treasures ?

So many......

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Charlie does your sense of "treasure" in it's physical sense dissipate when you watch the show, and you start to feel this strange feeling in the room after the show?

I only watched the first two seasons. I had a strange feeling I had wasted part of my life.

THE ADMIRAL won't let me watch Ancient Aliens because I get so disgusted she's afraid I'll throw one of the cats at the TV..

I wish they'd program some history on the History Channel instead of crackpot hypotheses that don't hold water.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only watched the first two seasons. I had a strange feeling I had wasted part of my life.

THE ADMIRAL won't let me watch Ancient Aliens because I get so disgusted she's afraid I'll throw one of the cats at the TV..

I wish they'd program some history on the History Channel instead of crackpot hypotheses that don't hold water.

@Charlie P. (NY)

Ready?

Just tell some of your big time Arch friends in NY State that there is Pirate Booty along the river....

The Bouquet River......

View attachment 1509043 The upper half showing the map to the lake and the movement by the cross to find the mark on the other side of the lake

View attachment 1509046 The overall image of the lake and the valley that you travel through to get to the vault....an abstract image but an obvious arrow and the Thunderbird of the Mohawk side...Carved into the flat rock with a map arrow pointing at the valley across the lake.......

View attachment 1509047 The image is set to be used as a theme, to take flight to the other side, where a flat rock is crafted

View attachment 1509048 The other part of the sculpted art along the river is separated into two halfs, this being the first one you get to and shows the art to be incredibly decorated among the distractions like the waterfalls and large geometric shapes

The face and Mustache of Samuel D' Champlain can be seen on the side of the waterline, along with a large Hooked X.....they are basically made to be located as well on the other side of the lake with the same marks found in more detail of a base map.....this is the part that captures the love for the way of the Native in the book he wrote about the plants and animals they saw with their guides, who were all native americans from the local tribes here.

View attachment 1509049
This piece is there next to the Hooked X as well, and shows there is the bottom half of the puzzle that makes up the map of the area's landmarks to be found on the silhouette of the painting....with vectors of direction shown to peaks and other marks.

There lies the Heart shape that is also found on the other shore on the Vermont side......

L' Art D' Nicolas Poussin - Et In Arcadia Ego .......a hint at two locations that are similar.....what is in Egeo is in Acadia.....or New France....

Like I said before I have soooooo much that is found in Vermont and NY that the island hopscotching and jumps through Nova Scotia seem trivial as all the real major art is found here.

The movements in Nova Scotia through the mystery are called "The Double Dupe"....takes you into the pit, then off the island to a promenade to make a loop back.....where you follow the Yarmouth/Overton Stone to Vermont

Along the lake at specified points that are mapped on Champlain's original maps of the area are locations that are used to picture the nature wherein these marks can be found.

Again I would love to work with some people here that are locals in the area and can attest to their existence.

Its a really important historical discovery and shouldn't be used as a riverside drinking and fishing site without appropriate demarcation.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Hudson Valley/Champlain shores are a very historical region.

My ancestors settled at the mouth of the Hudson back when New York was Nieuw Amsterdam.

Hessian treasure all over the Catskills and Hudson Valley.

Every river north of Syracuse has a British payroll wagon or two sunk in it (sometimes sealed in a cannon).

Marie Antoinette's treasure in the Wyalusing Valley (just south in PA).

And yet none is ever actually found.

Not everyone came to the region to bury treasure. Most came to take something or settle down.

But what's the fun in that?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread