Pretty excited about the start of season 5!

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Damn Eldo, your not going to go there and do something crazy right, like justify a need for more security and police presence.

Your voice has been heard mate, now deep breath, its going to be OK.

But while I got your attention; what do you think of Todd Hoffmans filthy pans he calls gold. LOL

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Quisp....only a die hard fan would wave around a trash slam like a joke.

@Loki I could care less if they were a deceptive cabal running a scam for tourist dollars, but you know exactly who is who, with the Endless Tubes and other Cranes....this is a dry run for the offshore idiosyncrasy they are charting....using the island as a tool for their facade....haven't seen your book yet? must be volumes thick with.......

You guys think the site is vulnerable in some way and needs a pair of gate gropers?
Damn Eldo, your not going to go there and do something crazy right, like justify a need for more security and police presence

Wow...you imagine someone actually coming here to talk about the show, getting pissed off and living out your fantasies.....lol :laughing7: lol

And you wonder why things like that happen.....using the internet as an excuse....?

being psychologically profiled while exploring for gold is not what this site is about.....unless you are so fed up that you need to call for help

thanks for keeping your opinions about people to yourselves if you can't find anything to add to an already hilarious thread .....

how many is that now?

I imagine the documentary sounding like this......

"From the one legend of a single pearly shiny coin.....a new era of theories are spawned that stretch for eons....if not epochs.......all in search of the one true authentic Hidden Treasure"

THE CURSE of oak island.......imagine that ....

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
@Quisp....only a die hard fan would wave around a trash slam like a joke.

@Loki I could care less if they were a deceptive cabal running a scam for tourist dollars, but you know exactly who is who, with the Endless Tubes and other Cranes....this is a dry run for the offshore idiosyncrasy they are charting....using the island as a tool for their facade....haven't seen your book yet? must be volumes thick with.......

You guys think the site is vulnerable in some way and needs a pair of gate gropers?

Wow...you imagine someone actually coming here to talk about the show, getting pissed off and living out your fantasies.....lol :laughing7: lol

And you wonder why things like that happen.....using the internet as an excuse....?

being psychologically profiled while exploring for gold is not what this site is about.....unless you are so fed up that you need to call for help

thanks for keeping your opinions about people to yourselves if you can't find anything to add to an already hilarious thread .....

how many is that now?

I imagine the documentary sounding like this......

"From the one legend of a single pearly shiny coin.....a new era of theories are spawned that stretch for eons....if not epochs.......all in search of the one true authentic Hidden Treasure"

THE CURSE of oak island.......imagine that ....

Thread has me cracking up too, thats why I added to the humour.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread has me cracking up too, thats why I added to the humour.

Go Check all the memes I put up over on "Another Season? Is This A Joke" thread if you want to really have a good laugh

Must be 2 dozen that show almost every point of view as a form of satire....

OP
OP
B

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
Be that as it may, it's entertainment. Not life or death. Watch it for what it is, not what you want it to be.

Like I said, they are doing something that I wanted to do since the "in search of" episode appeared. Whatever happens, whatever they find, fake, or what have you, Im just glad I can cross that off my bucket list.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wait......I thought everything on TV was real........and everything on the interwebs was BS.

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happened to all the stuff that was "found"?
They found treasure, but it was never buried.
It was in the form of advertising sponsorships.

th(37).jpg

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Go Check all the memes I put up over on "Another Season? Is This A Joke" thread if you want to really have a good laugh

Must be 2 dozen that show almost every point of view as a form of satire....

Could not find it; but look mate if I have offended you I can assure you that was not my intentions and I do apologize if that is how it was taken. Just found this funny and had been following it.

Hubbard

Oct 28, 2017
TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never watched it.

Might have to take a look just due the hubbub on this thread.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Never watched it.

Might have to take a look just due the hubbub on this thread.

If you like reality treasure shows where they find treasure or at least plausibility then you want to avoid this show.

Hubbard

Oct 28, 2017
TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you like reality treasure shows where they find treasure or at least plausibility then you want to avoid this show.

Is this where they talk to locals, beat sticks on trees, and a big fellow recreates the actions of a large animal?

Oh wait, maybe I am confusing that with another show where nothing is found.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this where they talk to locals, beat sticks on trees, and a big fellow recreates the actions of a large animal?

Oh wait, maybe I am confusing that with another show where nothing is found.

Hubbard, I used to explore a popular cave down there called Hubbard's Cave.......where there is a major bat cave that they use for their migration.

That cave was so much fun to go into as the main opening was gated off with a huge grill on the left and a smaller entrance to the cave was left open......was about the size of the space under a desk to crawl into with the whole population coming and going through.......crazy at night......

Hubbard

Oct 28, 2017
TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hubbard, I used to explore a popular cave down there called Hubbard's Cave.......where there is a major bat cave that they use for their migration.

That cave was so much fun to go into as the main opening was gated off with a huge grill on the left and a smaller entrance to the cave was left open......was about the size of the space under a desk to crawl into with the whole population coming and going through.......crazy at night......

I have heard of that place many times. Is it in or near Fiery Gizzard?

petetherocker

Jan 20, 2015
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from Reddit. summary of tonight's show....

Chest is a 'replica'
Key is a 18th century 'skeleton key' used to show that they can open a variety of things, including chests.
Most of the show covers the injured staffer, who recovered.

no signs of Templars or otherwise...:laughing7:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard of that place many times. Is it in or near Fiery Gizzard?

It's near Mc Minnville, in Warren County in the hills towards the hills

c7c184da0b7f50115250223518a5a375.jpg

Capone

Apr 28, 2017
MINNESOTA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from Reddit. summary of tonight's show....

Chest is a 'replica'
Key is a 18th century 'skeleton key' used to show that they can open a variety of things, including chests.
Most of the show covers the injured staffer, who recovered.

no signs of Templars or otherwise...:laughing7:

Thanks for the spoiler alert.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread