Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Raparee
Hoax: a falsehood deliberately fabricated to masquerade as the truth.

Even if all the past and present OAK Island Treasure Hunters hunted for treasures they thought might exist, does not make it a hoax.

Even if no treasure ever existed on Oak island and it can be proven, that still does not make it a hoax.

Your Bud Aurum

It's a hoax when people and/or companies leverage tale tales and lies, fabricate artifacts (i.e. 90 foot stone, lead cross, etc.) to generate income from weak minded folks.....People attempt to twist reality and wordsmith angular arguments skirting the issue about the fact that nothing has ever been found or presented that supports any of the fictional tale about oak island......I mean hoax island....

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a hoax when people and/or companies leverage tale tales and lies, fabricate artifacts (i.e. 90 foot stone, lead cross, etc.) to generate income from weak minded folks.....People attempt to twist reality and wordsmith angular arguments skirting the issue about the fact that nothing has ever been found or presented that supports any of the fictional tale about oak island......I mean hoax island....

Thanks Singlestack,
I only ask you to prove that statement the same way you ask others to prove a treasure existed over and over and over.

Find me the person/s who deliberately fabricated treasure to be on Oak Island and buried at the money pit and prove it.
Only fair... By the way, items have been found. The original three chests found and the story told by the McGinnis sisters with some physical evidence.

Now, prove they are lying. Someone should look into that story deeper anyway.

Your Bud Aurum

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Singlestack,
I only ask you to prove that statement the same way you ask others to prove a treasure existed over and over and over.

Find me the person/s who deliberately fabricated treasure to be on Oak Island and buried at the money pit and prove it.
Only fair... By the way, items have been found. The original three chests found and the story told by the McGinnis sisters with some physical evidence.

Now, prove they are lying. Someone should look into that story deeper anyway.

Your Bud Aurum

One only has to watch, "the curse of oak island" and listen to all of the fantasy tales to understand it was always a hoax. The reason the show constantly shifts as to the various treasures that may exist on the island is to keep a moving target in place so that they can't be pinned down to prove even one.

Bud...it sounds like you may also tend to believe leprechauns leave their pot of gold at the end of rainbows since no one can prove it isn't true...

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One only has to watch, "the curse of oak island" and listen to all of the fantasy tales to understand it was always a hoax. The reason the show constantly shifts as to the various treasures that may exist on the island is to keep a moving target in place so that they can't be pinned down to prove even one.

Bud...it sounds like you may also tend to believe leprechauns leave their pot of gold at the end of rainbows since no one can prove it isn't true...

Oh, Very Nice, Your gonna start insulting me now? Now? how do I deserve that?

I enjoyed this mystery, the series and contributions from many. Even if no treasure was found or ever existed, I have learned a lot.
Now we have you telling everyone their time has been wasted on a hoax from the beginning and I only think it's fair for you to backup your mouth.

And whatever thread I go to, there you are, every other quote with the same monotonous routine like a broken record.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, Very Nice, Your gonna start insulting me now? Now? how do I deserve that?

I enjoyed this mystery, the series and contributions from many. Even if no treasure was found or ever existed, I have learned a lot.
Now we have you telling everyone their time has been wasted on a hoax from the beginning and I only think it's fair for you to backup your mouth.

And whatever thread I go to, there you are, every other quote with the same monotonous routine like a broken record.

If any factual evidence is ever presented, the monotonous routine will stop and I'll state I was wrong....

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really the only tale that has changed over the years is who left it. Of course depending on who left it, what it is might change.. That is why the show jumps around trying to find any clues as to who left it which in turn might help to speculate what was buried...thru research and clues/items found on the island... It's really pretty simple to follow along if your head is not so clouded with trying to throw every bite of info under the bus...

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If any factual evidence is ever presented, the monotonous routine will stop and I'll state I was wrong....

I notice you avoid questions you don't like.
It's not as much you demanding proof, that bothers me, it's you claiming it is all a hoax and items are planted.

I think you should face the same scrutiny you demand from the rest of us.
If you want to say the items are planted, show us proof.

Why do you need $1000 contract written by lawyers to take a climb with Eldo. Do it for Treasurenet or just a cool adventure.
You new that would be a game breaker for anyone.

By the way Singlestack, you do know the world is round, right? Use your energy to convince these guys. https://theflatearthsociety.org/

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really the only tale that has changed over the years is who left it. Of course depending on who left it, what it is might change.. That is why the show jumps around trying to find any clues as to who left it which in turn might help to speculate what was buried...thru research and clues/items found on the island... It's really pretty simple to follow along if your head is not so clouded with trying to throw every bite of info under the bus...

Left what? Based on the show as well as all of the fictional writings it could be every treasure legend ever known to mankind....

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I notice you avoid questions you don't like.
It's not as much you demanding proof, that bothers me, it's you claiming it is all a hoax and items are planted.

I think you should face the same scrutiny you demand from the rest of us.
If you want to say the items are planted, show us proof.

Why do you need $1000 contract written by lawyers to take a climb with Eldo. Do it for Treasurenet or just a cool adventure.
You new that would be a game breaker for anyone.

By the way Singlestack, you do know the world is round, right? Use your energy to convince these guys. https://theflatearthsociety.org/

You seem to be going the way of Eldo. With Eldo, his constant statements over the years stating that he had in FACT found a templar vault yet continued to refuse to provide any evidence, it was time to ask him to prove his statements or admit there was nothing but fictional stories.

If you like to support quack organizations such a the flat earth society go ahead.....doesn't defer my interest one bit in asking folks who make ridiculous claims to prove them....

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your the one who said all the fantasy tales is what makes you think it is a hoax. or something like from above. What those tales do is by trying to confirm a time period of who all have been there they can better research into them to try to figure out who may have left an item/treasure and by knowing that they might can find some long lost paper work to confirm that and or give them clues as to where it is...

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You seem to be going the way of Eldo. With Eldo, his constant statements over the years stating that he had in FACT found a templar vault yet continued to refuse to provide any evidence, it was time to ask him to prove his statements or admit there was nothing but fictional stories.

If you like to support quack organizations such a the flat earth society go ahead.....doesn't defer my interest one bit in asking folks who make ridiculous claims to prove them....

Yet you had a chance to prove his bluff but had to ask for a ridiculous contract written up by lawyers.

Sometime i wonder if you can comprehend correctly. I do not support quack organizations, I only mentioned the flat earth society as a place where you can ask folks who make ridiculous claims to prove them....

You still have not shown any proof of a hoax or of planting items, should I start counting messages too?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... What those tales do is by trying to confirm a time period of who all have been there they can better research into them to try to figure out who may have left an item/treasure and by knowing that they might can find some long lost paper work to confirm that and or give them clues as to where it is...
Tales of "who may" does NOT confirm in anyway a time period or the existence of treasure or items, only speculation that "MAYBE" a long lost paper can be found that can prove these tales.
Just an exercise of "pretzel logic".

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The items they find will narrow down a time frame which will in turn narrow down who could have been there depending on what the item is. Might be something that is mainly used in certain regions etc... That time frame and who it might be helps in the research as to who was coming this way and maybe with what etc etc.. and maybe some kind of paper work on it... It all ties together...

Mike Mercury

Dec 14, 2015
southwest Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there's a good chance that Samuel Ball did indeed find a chest - full of gold coins (koy-ins); but I doubt this chest was connected in any way to a Templar religious treasure buried in a deep vault somewhere.

Overseas

Jun 28, 2016
Europe
Detector(s) used
Deephunter by Makro
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I think Ball found some other treasure.

I've been doing a little research and supposedly there has been other cultures found to have dug extremly deep into the earth and burried gold items, middle eastern artifacts, and METAL PLATES.

I wonder if it could be connected.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chesapeake, Virginia to Boston

View attachment 1558085

Your simulation above is since the last Ice Age - 10,000 years ago (it starts at 10 K years Before Present: "KBP"). The sea was lower but Oak Island would have been under a mile of glacier ice.

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What if Samuel Ball did find it or him and the original 3 as their families and others think. If so this was all true and over just after it started... I can't prove it did happen, but no one can prove it didn't
It is quite possible that treasure existed on OI. There is NO WAY was it buried at 170+ foot...

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bud

It is not possible to prove something does not exist the same way it is possible to prove something does.. This is why some people still believe in vampires and aliens among us.... There is ZERO evidence that treasure was every buried 170+ foot below OI. If you choose to believe that treasure exists there that is your choice. BUT you are choosing to believe something that is not supported by ANY evidence...

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on... it's right there next to the Chalice and Marie's jewels. :laughing7:
So much money to find.... I see they even include they toy gun with their "finds"... If this table is really all they have to show for this season then it shows the "rumor" that was spread of a major find was just BS...

cooi-10-1.jpg

All I see is junk unrelated to treasure....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread