Not open for further replies.

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone else find the premise of digging something to a depth of 150' feet nearly impossible. It's hard enough by today's standards imagine trying to do it by hand. I've dug two holes myself between 6' to 8' feet and that is more than sufficient to hide plenty of gold. Just as a test I would like to see an episode were 3 or 4 guys dig 10, 20, 30 feet down with shovels. (Not gonna happen because it would debunk the whole concept) My best guess is that if anything was ever their it was never buried more than 10' deep.

I would dig the whole surface to a depth of about 10' feet if I was this serious and if I didn't find anything I would bail and move on.
That stupid video they show that supposedly shows tools and a body is garbage. That's like finding animals in the clouds

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There could have been a natural cavity under the Island. They could have dug the hole as an air shaft to the cavity. With an entrance further away and on a slope then it would be possible to go 150 to 200 feet below the surface. Those idiots that drilled so deep only drilled down and flooded the cave cavity and the tunnels. There is an entrance under the swamp. Why they do not excavate and dig there is beyond comprehension?

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Strange fact here ...

Nobody had a wristwatch in the war room, strange ...

Some possible explanations:
- Just in from the dig zone, where everyone has to remove jewelry for safety reasons.
- Cell phone wonks, where 'who needs a wrist watch when we have to carry this device that tells time'

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Strange fact here ...

Nobody had a wristwatch in the war room, strange ...

They planted them around the island for use in next season’s opening episode entitled, “templar watches found on oak island”.....

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some possible explanations:
- Just in from the dig zone, where everyone has to remove jewelry for safety reasons.
- Cell phone wonks, where 'who needs a wrist watch when we have to carry this device that tells time'
My Guess... No watch company would agree to sponsor them...

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New Facts in from Finale!!
Jack found parchment and a binding scrap = Shakespeare's manuscripts
Gary found cross = Templar Treasure
Gary found stone = French Crown Jewels
Marty found his way on to another show = Me not watching anything with him in it
Dan tells all the fellowship that people have been on the island for hundreds of years = Crap on table is from visitors, searchers and not from some secret group of people hiding all the worlds valuables.

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#231 Still no factual evidence ever presented......Dan Blankenship admits there is nothing on hoax island last Tuesday night..........a great majority of viewers throw in the towel after finally figuring out the show is scripted fiction......Overall its been proven that oak island is a hoax that has been milking money out of investors as well as tv networks for quite a while.

While there are still a few folks who believe in fictional tales such as the beales papers and other made up tall tales such as templar vaults being found (but never any proof being presented), a large part of their bubble was burst last Tuesday when the, "Big Reveal" on the show was that they had accumulated lots of common junk over the last 5 years....

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That roman sword wasn't on the table

The laginas and the history channel's credibility bottomed out when that was proven to be a fake........

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The REAL treasure of OI is discovering the Who/What/Where/When/Why with family and friends. (While collecting a nice paycheck)

I am glad I wasted 5 years watching... Just as recent as the last show I learned that someone named Chapel had a vault buried 150' and hid all sorts of the Worlds most valuable items in it.
I really hope they have another season cause they were just about to find it!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I took some of Petter Amundsen's theories, some of Marie Bauer Hall and others and I have solved the Beale Treasure, Oak Island Treasure mystery and the Bruton Parish Treasure all three at the same time.
And now where these treasures are located you can forget about ever making a recovery.
So that TV show should be cancelled?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I really have solved the Oak Island Mystery, The Bruton Parish Mystery and possibly the Beale Treasure Mystery at the same time.
Take Oak Island as one of the four "Holy Grails" where are the other three? How about Williamsburg, Va., Philadelphia, Pa., and Washington, D.C. It is all sitting in Washington D.C. not to far from what everyone calls the "White House" and that is "Satan's Seat"
The title of this thread is "Oak Island factual proven documented information".
Are you able to meet that criteria with your above quoted statements?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The title of this thread is "Oak Island factual proven documented information".
Are you able to meet that criteria with your above quoted statements?

YES but I will not share.

Caryl

Feb 2, 2008
-if time was able to be seen on watches in the war room, we, the viewers, would be able to track the time jumps in the editing process and see how many times things are shuffled and retaken.
Watches and clocks and shadows are a continuity persons worst nightmare.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's like the people over in the Forest Fenn treasure hunt. They are all so secretive of their spots and or interpretations of the poem, even though most of them will never have "boots on the ground" in the search...

back on topic. Every now and then you'll see something within the show that lets you know re-shot or added in etc... and I'm sure there are tons of games being played in the editing room..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread