Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I have been researching heavily.
Petter Amundsen knows what he is talking about and I believe everything he has come up with.
When they want to find treasure get Petter to where he needs to go on Oak Island and they will find treasure...
"Petter Amundsen believes he has discovered secret codes in an early complete folio of Shakespeare's plays that puts ot squarely in the swamp of Oak Island. Like the Bible code, this hints at of a complex system that ties to imagination counts and letter counting and geometric designs in the pages of a 400 year old folio...so complex and twisted that we wonder why anyone would go to the trouble to have anything in this manner. It is an enigma within a cryptographers nonsense"
-Sir Stanley Wells CBE, Emeritus Professor of Shakespeare Studies of the University of Birmingham, Emeritus Governor of The Royal Shakespeare Company, Member of the Shakespeare Globe

If there were secret codes in the works of Shakespeare, it would have been discovered and known by actual scholars of Shakespeare, not a Norwegian church organist- then again, there are some uninformed non scholars that believe that William Shakespeare was illiterate and all his works were written by others.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Petter Amundsen believes he has discovered secret codes in an early complete folio of Shakespeare's plays that puts ot squarely in the swamp of Oak Island. Like the Bible code, this hints at of a complex system that ties to imagination counts and letter counting and geometric designs in the pages of a 400 year old folio...so complex and twisted that we wonder why anyone would go to the trouble to have anything in this manner. It is an enigma within a cryptographers nonsense"
-Sir Stanley Wells CBE, Emeritus Professor of Shakespeare Studies of the University of Birmingham, Emeritus Governor of The Royal Shakespeare Company, Member of the Shakespeare Globe

If there were secret codes in the works of Shakespeare, it would have been discovered and known by actual scholars of Shakespeare, not a Norwegian church organist- then again, there are some uninformed non scholars that believe that William Shakespeare was illiterate and all his works were written by others.

I am one of your uninformed non scholars. Great discoveries have been made all down through history by people that are not educated scholars. Petter Amundsen ventured into a field of enormous decoding. you always ask for facts and documents, Petter has laid all of that out there for you to check and to verify that his work is correct. You either are unwilling to study his work or you have made your mind up totally by not even trying to see if there is meat on the bone of his work. You never know what is inside a persons mind until you try to do what they have done. Just like going into a store, you never know what is in the store unless you go inside and look around. I have checked all of Petter Amundsen's work and I can find NO FAULT. What I do find FAULTY is someone that gets on here and puts other's research in the trash can without first reading it or testing you. And you are very good at that.

As for your "Sir Stanley Wells" CBE or whatever class of a scholar you want to give him is a total basket case when it comes to Shakespeare. He is set in his ways. I can read him like a book as we both are related somewhere along the bloodline of the "Wells Family Tree" But he is one of the apples lying on the ground rotting away.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well the legitimate Shakespeare scholars and academics have been looking at Shakespeare for about 400 years now and all they said is writing of poet.
But, Petter Amundsen has found the hidden reason for the works of Shakespeare and it was by a group of poets such as Francis Bacon, William Pullen and others.
Nothing to do with the illiterate Shakespeare at all.

Yes there is always a "hidden reason" for these nonsense secret codes that reputable degreed academic scholars in their respective fields were totally unaware- they don't exist.

As for Shakespeare being illiterate..."Nuff Said. :laughing7:
I am sure, if actually related, Sir Stanley Wells can also read you like a book.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes there is always a "hidden reason" for these nonsense secret codes that reputable degreed academic scholars in their respective fields were totally unaware- they don't exist.

As for Shakespeare being illiterate..."Nuff Said. :laughing7:
I am sure, if actually related, Sir Stanley Wells can also read you like a book.

I think Stanley Wells is self-centered idiot and Shakespeare was illiterate find some letter or manuscript Shakespeare wrote. Bacon even placed Shakespeare in the King James Version of the Holy Bible, read Psalm 46 and yes it is in code also counting 46 letters forward and 46 words backwards. Nice work of Sir Francis Bacon.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The King James Version of the Bible was translated and complied by 47 language scholars under the direction of Richard Bancroft, Archbishop of Canterbury.
The 47 men were divided into three separate committees, or companies, the Westminster, Oxford, and Cambridge, and all these men were of the clergy, the only exception was Sir Henry Saville, mathematician and Provost of Eton College.
Sir Francis Bacon had nothing to do with the KJV, was not a committee member, did not place "secret codes" in the translations, and along with the faulty claim that he was the author of the Shakespearean works, is just another example of fringe beliefs lacking true substance that get passed around as fact.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I think Stanley Wells is self-centered idiot and Shakespeare was illiterate find some letter or manuscript Shakespeare wrote.
Bacon even placed Shakespeare in the King James Version of the Holy Bible, read Psalm 46 and yes it is in code also counting 46 letters forward and 46 words backwards. Nice work of Sir Francis Bacon.
Where are the Sir Francis Bacon handwritten manuscripts of Shakespearean plays and sonnets that can prove this ridiculous fringe theory you keep promoting as fact?
Bacon was NOT one of the 47 men that worked on the King James Bible, so without any involvement, how was he able to place hidden codes throughout,AND make coded reference to Shakespeare in Psalm 46?

As usual, there is no proof for these claims of Shakespeare being illiterate with Bacon being the sonnet and playwright and placing secret codes in those works and on the KJV, all the while you dismiss the work and knowledge of legitimate lettered academic historians like Sir Stanley Wells who have devoted their entire life works in this field of study.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
QUE SERA SERA Your legitimate letter academic historians have no proof of their claim than we do of our claim. Petter Admundsen did show a partially burned document of Sir Francis Bacon's that did have the plays and sonnets of Shakespeare, some with Shakespeare's name and some with the name of Sir Francis Bacon. Also the only lithographs painted on the wall of the Shakespeare plays are in the home town of Sir Francis Bacon not William Shakespeare. Do you deny that also as any proof?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Petter Amundsen has claimed to have found secret ciphers in several 17th century publications in addition to Shakespeare's FIRST FOLIO, including the published writings of Francis Bacon, Ben Johnson (friend of Shakespeare who acknowledged that Shakespeare was the author of his plays and sonnets)and Rosicrucian manifestos of that period (Bacon was a Rosicrucian), which when he decoded revealed that Bacon wrote those plays, not Shakespeare.
Remember that line about force fitting facts to support a pet theory- rather self serving on Amundsen's part.

You have mentioned Amundsen possessing a "partially burned document of Sir Francis Bacon that did have the plays and sonnets of Shakespeare" - What type on document, handwritten, printed, and what was the purpose of this list?
What is the significance of "lithographs painted on the wall of the Shakespeare plays", a lithograph is printed, not painted, and when , where, who, why, and what was the original purpose of this "wall painted lithograph"?
You have NOT provided any proof without posting photos of the burnt document and wall painting, just random claims lacking substance.
Are you aware that Petter Amundsen when pressed during an interview in Britain concerning his Bacon /Shakespeare claim, acquiesced, saying Shakespeare probably did write those plays and sonnets, BUT (now this is a good one :laughing7: ) under the direction of Francis Bacon.

PS: Has Amundsen addressed how Francis Bacon was able to put secret codes in the KING JAMES BIBLE, a work in which he was not involved in anyway?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Petter Amundsen has claimed to have found secret ciphers in several 17th century publications in addition to Shakespeare's FIRST FOLIO, including the published writings of Francis Bacon, Ben Johnson (friend of Shakespeare who acknowledged that Shakespeare was the author of his plays and sonnets)and Rosicrucian manifestos of that period (Bacon was a Rosicrucian), which when he decoded revealed that Bacon wrote those plays, not Shakespeare.
Remember that line about force fitting facts to support a pet theory- rather self serving on Amundsen's part.

You have mentioned Amundsen possessing a "partially burned document of Sir Francis Bacon that did have the plays and sonnets of Shakespeare" - What type on document, handwritten, printed, and what was the purpose of this list?
What is the significance of "lithographs painted on the wall of the Shakespeare plays", a lithograph is printed, not painted, and when , where, who, why, and what was the original purpose of this "wall painted lithograph"?
You have NOT provided any proof without posting photos of the burnt document and wall painting, just random claims lacking substance.
Are you aware that Petter Amundsen when pressed during an interview in Britain concerning his Bacon /Shakespeare claim, acquiesced, saying Shakespeare probably did write those plays and sonnets, BUT (now this is a good one :laughing7: ) under the direction of Francis Bacon.

PS: Has Amundsen addressed how Francis Bacon was able to put secret codes in the KING JAMES BIBLE, a work in which he was not involved in anyway?

You can ask question all you want. If you have not watched his videos or read his books then my explanation will do you no good. Watch the three shows about an hour each titled, "Seven Steps to Mercy." He has other books out which I have not gotten yet. But if you talk against someone's work you should at least watch the videos, read his books then you will know where I am coming from and you will not have to ask so many questions.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The point being totally ignored concerning Amundsen's claims about Bacon and Shakespeare, is that there is no collaborating evidence from outside sources, but many reviews and claims of fringe fantasy nonsense.
The piece of Amundsen fabrications is his obsession with Bacon, and the fraudulent claim that Bacon placed hidden codes in the KING JAMES BIBLE, where there is proof that Bacon had NO involvement with that project.
Amundsen is NOT a reliable source for any factual information, and should not be presented as such.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The point being totally ignored concerning Amundsen's claims about Bacon and Shakespeare, is that there is no collaborating evidence from outside sources, but many reviews and claims of fringe fantasy nonsense.
The piece of Amundsen fabrications is his obsession with Bacon, and the fraudulent claim that Bacon placed hidden codes in the KING JAMES BIBLE, where there is proof that Bacon had NO involvement with that project.
Amundsen is NOT a reliable source for any factual information, and should not be presented as such.

If you had watched or read Petter Amundsen's work you would know that Petter made no mention of the KJV only Shakespeare and coded books of that era.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
48, the Yaquis of Sonora, Mex. have one also. They gave me one while I was living with them during the 50's and 60's.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If you had watched or read Petter Amundsen's work you would know that Petter made no mention of the KJV only Shakespeare and coded books of that era.
Now that it is established that Petter Amundsen did not mention that "Bacon even placed Shakespeare in the King James Version of the Holy Bible" as you stated in POST# 244, is this just an speculative assumption of yours posted as fact, or is there an actual documented that confirms this statement?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that it is established that Petter Amundsen did not mention that "Bacon even placed Shakespeare in the King James Version of the Holy Bible" as you stated in POST# 244, is this just an speculative assumption of yours posted as fact, or is there an actual documented that confirms this statement?

I said that myself not Petter Amundsen. Why do you get on here and post for just to find something to do? You have a terrible problem that needs to be checked out. Why jump on everyone that makes a post and try to correct it like a school teacher. We could fact check you all day and you can not post anything to verify all of your claims but you do not see anyone asking you for facts or proof of documents so why do you? It's a problem you need to address as I have discussed enough with you over the years and wish to do it no further.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not afraid to be "fact checked",welcome it, and I don't get bent out of shape if corrected.
Most of the time I do cite my sources so a reader can pursue further information.
Why do you consider it a "terrible problem" to correct false or misinformation presented as fact, as real research does involve separating fictional lore and legends from fact?
Which brings us back to the question that triggered you response in the above POST#254:
What is the source of your statement "Bacon even placed Shakespeare in the King James Version of the Holy Bible", as Francis Bacon was not involved with any aspect of the KJV?

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bacon, mmmmmmm

I hear a new element on the table..

61iOa6hzyaL._SX425_.jpg

174...as it relates to the Knights Templar!

Related to OI, nope.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not afraid to be "fact checked",welcome it, and I don't get bent out of shape if corrected.
Most of the time I do cite my sources so a reader can pursue further information.
Why do you consider it a "terrible problem" to correct false or misinformation presented as fact, as real research does involve separating fictional lore and legends from fact?
Which brings us back to the question that triggered you response in the above POST#254:
What is the source of your statement "Bacon even placed Shakespeare in the King James Version of the Holy Bible", as Francis Bacon was not involved with any aspect of the KJV?

Can you really say what happened over 400 years ago with a certainty? Sir Francis Bacon was the most educated man in England during that time period. Of course he was involved. I have parts of the KJV deciphered and I mean really deciphered not some of this crap of intelligent minds as you call them that say they can take the Bible Code with computers and predict the future and read the past. My decipherment works. Now if I have a decipherment who but Sir Francis Bacon during that time period possessed the ability to encode the KJV. I have also deciphered a message out of the DOI. It is a plain message but powerful since it reveals where the Ark of God is located. But there is another message in the DOI, I have the "KEY" but I have not figured out how to use it yet. But given time and God's Grace I will solve it. Now I cannot keep getting on here responding to your questions. I told you I was not responding and yet you ask more questions. Can't you understand I haven't the time to spare.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Of the 47 men who were involved with the KJV, 46 were clergy on the one layman was a provost at Eton.
So , the question is, if, as you claim, Bacon was involved, based on your decoding of secret coded messages in the KJV, you stoll have not provided HOW he access to the KJV to place these coded messages in those translation done by others.
That is were your statement falls flat because of lack of proof of Bacon's accessibility to the KJV.
Without this evidence, the claim of hidden Bacon codes in the KJC is just speculative assumption based on vaporous beliefs.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not when you have the encoding deciphered. Petter Amundsen did not believe Sir Francis Bacon had anything to do with the KJV because the encoding uses 26 instead of Bacon's 24 letters. At that time in history the encoding was switched and 26 does work with the KJV

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So because of this alleged codes claimed deciphered by you, it still does not prove that Bacon had access to the King James Bible, or if, there are indeed "secret messages".
The point being ignored is this:
If one can not present evidence that Francis Bacon had access to the KJC to encode these secret hidden messages, then these alleged coded messages exists only in one's imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread