Oak Island Factual (proven/documented) Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once again you post irrelevant information that has nothing whatsoever to do with the discussion.
If you make a statement like: "King James I son, Charles was Illuminati", you should be able to document your source if it exists or most will think upon reading that who have studied the Illuminati that created that highly questionable "fact".

ECS, I can not bring you or others up to the level of research that I have done and I will not try. I am telling you have concrete evidence to back up my claims.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sorry that is what my facts say and they did not come from Wikipedia?
I have followed your post with some detached interest because I do believe that there is secret information and that our understanding of history is convenient, if not totally wrong, however, your inability to perceive even basic truth has or will blind you to seeing the real secrets and those clues which reveal them, your insistence of the validity of your “facts” does not reflect conviction as much as it does a petty inability to accept when you are wrong, if you are comfortable within your fantasy world then all the best to you, I am done reading your nonsense.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I had stuck to documented facts Tayopa would still be lost. You have to go out on a limb ocaisonally.------------------------------- The other searchers stuck to documented facts.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If I had stuck to documented facts Tayopa would still be lost. You have to go out on a limb ocaisonally.------------------------------- The other searchers stuck to documented facts.
There were Jesuit and Catholic Church documents that recorded the existence of Tayopa that made it more than a legend or lore.
With the Templars carrying treasure including the Ark Of The Covenant and other Holy Relics to a constructed pit on Oak Island, then in later years the Pilgrims of the Plymouth colony and/ or the Founding Fathers removing them to America has NO SUCH documentation beyond speculative pseudo history sprung from fertile imaginative minds that evolve into books sold for profit, not for true historical illumination.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS, You can stand on your stump and hollow redirect all day long while we dig under the stump and find history. By the way I am happy doing what I am doing and I hope you are happy repeating the same quotes on every thread of Treasurenet. Actually I love what I am doing.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"I have talked about fifteen minutes with the NATIONAL ARCHIVES and they said they are going to check into my information.
They took two pages of notes. But whether any thing gets finalized we will have to wait and see".
- Franklin, June 18, 2018

Did the NATIONAL ARCHIVES ever check into your information concerning the "secret coded messages" in the Declaration Of Independence and was anything ever "finalized" with them contacting you about this information which you presented?

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
"I have talked about fifteen minutes with the NATIONAL ARCHIVES and they said they are going to check into my information.
They took two pages of notes. But whether any thing gets finalized we will have to wait and see".
- Franklin, June 18, 2018

Did the NATIONAL ARCHIVES ever check into your information concerning the "secret coded messages" in the Declaration Of Independence and was anything ever "finalized" with them contacting you about this information which you presented?

Sorry to say that but nothing related to Oak Island in this ...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So you do not believe that the Founding Fathers placed a secret code in the Declaration of Independence detailing how they remove Holy Relics from Oak Island and hid them in Virginia?
Ot appears that we both agree on that.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The best fact of Oak Island is that the Holy Relics have long since been removed by the Pilgrims in 1620. I do not believe once they retrieved those they would leave any silver or gold on Oak Island.
Does any real accepted hard documentation exist that can support this claim?
For this to be even possible, first one has to establish a chain of events on how and why "Holy Relics" or treasure arrived at Oak Island and who brought these items there, and how did those who transported these alleged items to Nova Scotia, how did they come into possession of these relics and treasure to have the means, motive, and opportunity to execute this long chain of events.
If there exists no proof supporting that the "Holy Relics" were ever at Oak Island, then the claim of the Pilgrims removing these items in 1620 is pure speculative fantasy.
*NOTE* The MAYFLOWER arrived at Plymouth Harbour, December 18, 1620, composed of 102 Pilgrim men and women and 30 crew, and were much to busy establishing dwelling survive the winter than to travel to Oak Island.
Now the journal of William Bradford does esists that details the daily events of that colony, and there is NO mention of a journey to Oak Island or any mention of "Holy Relics", or gold and silver treasure.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Then that also disproves the version of the Founding Fathers, who knew of this treasure's existence because one Founding Father was a descendant of Pilgrims John and Priscilla Alden, obtaining the Oak Island"Holy Relics" and treasure and taking it to Williamsburg, Virginia.
So we are now able to eliminate these two connected versions as an imaginative nonfactual flight of fancy fable.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Does all this information concerning that the Founding Fathers, including Benjamin Franklin knew of this alleged "KNIGHTS TEMPLAR treasure, including the ARK of the COVENANT, and before the Revolution had 53 men from two Colonies (no states prerevolution)recover this Templar treasure, ships names and manifests, inventory, exact date of recovery and where and when hidden in the United States have any real hard documented evidence?
If this was truly legitimate, one would think it would be a major historical discovery with press releases and media news events, not just a post on a TN thread about Oak Island.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
The complete story is not out there yet. Some is being leaked out a little at a time. Some of it is on the "Curse of Oak Island Show" a little bit not much. Some is on the show America Unearthed, some of it is being released a little at a time in books. It is too much to impact on the system all at one time. It will take a few years before it will be excepted in the Main Stream of Thought. Man does not like change too quickly, he will only ridicule.

Kind of like when we found out that Columbus was not the first European to North America, right? Rioting in the streets? People melting down? No. Heck, we didn't even change the name of Columbus Day.

I understand the argument, but I don't think that it's supported by America's historical reactions to plot twists.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I even know the size of their First Treasury Vault, who built it, the size and how much treasure they placed into it and this was just from the Knight's Templar Treasures.
The big QUESTION that begs to be asked: "Franklin, how is it that only you possess this knowledge while American historians, educators, Federal government agencies, the President, Federal Reserve, and so on, DO NOT?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Why did you invoke the name of Mel Fisher into this discussion, as if mere mention of his name will make unsupported unproven claims credible?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry that is what my facts say and they did not come from Wikipedia?
Many of the current crop of "facts" seem to have been grown from Zena Halpern's 2017 self published book, "THE TEMPLAR MISSION TO OAK ISLAND: The Search For Ancient Secrets: The Shocking Revelations Of A 12th Century Manuscript".
Like Petter Amundsen, octogenarian Mrs Halpern also made a cameo on the Curse of Oak Island, and as with the Norwegian Church organist, her presentation was long on fabricated forced fitted speculation and short on real hard facts connecting anything to the Oak Island myth.
She cultivates the suspect CREMONA DOCUMENT as if it was an academically accepted account of actual history, which it is not, then continues to expand on this fantastic fabled journey plowing away with unproven supposition loosely based on minimal historical facts in a hodgepodge garden of pseudo history that unwary naïve believers water in expectation of taking root and sprouting truth.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, just post facts when they're actually facts.
Quit posting all of this other unfounded romance and lore as if it is fact and folks like me and ECS will probably quit correcting you.
And I might add, since you saw fit to point it out, if ECS and I post 99% the same old crap in effort to correct you, then what's that say about 99% of your posted 8000 "facts?"
...and I might add, if "facts" are based on solid research and are actual facts supported by real research, and not on the pseudo revisionist speculation of quasi self proclaimed historians, one would welcome the questions of verification and review and not go on an offensive defensive insulting rant as you have exhibited many times over.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, just post facts when they're actually facts.
Quit posting all of this other unfounded romance and lore as if it is fact and folks like me and ECS will probably quit correcting you.
And I might add, since you saw fit to point it out, if ECS and I post 99% the same old crap in effort to correct you, then what's that say about 99% of your posted 8'000 "facts?" :thumbsup:
Well, at least he keeps track of how many correction we have made concerning his speculation posted as "fact". :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread