Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
3FDF44D0-744A-4CCF-8262-1BB114BF715A.png This is the best image size I could get, not very helpful for looking at OI

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's because you, sir, were not brilliant enough to have sent in your box tops to get a HD283271 Decoded Ring and IR Satellite Director.

Someday when you live in your own world you can be the smartest being on it as well.

Maybe it's like that Quartermass and the Pit story where the ancient aliens only spawned a portion of the humans and we're in the dummy group that evolved on Earth.

Oh well, at least I have a successful career to fall back on based on useless science and crude technology.

Last edited:

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am saying that the treasure has a better chance being at that location than at the location of the "Money Pit" or in the "Swamp." I used Infrared to locate the only treasure reflection on Oak Island and that is the location I gave. There may be other treasures or there may be no more treasures but I do know this location has a treasure "signature" according to Infrared. The lines and diagrams only help support the location nothing more.

I "CHANCE"??? I thought you hade concrete, irrefutable facts to prove the treasure was actually there? "Facts" of course, that you refuse to divulge...or was that concerning the much-more-fabulous treasure to be found in Annapolis Basin?

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IR detection can only detect objects that are of a different temperature than the area surrounding it, and for buried objects, not at great depth. Our IR reconnaissance pods we used in the Gulf War (which I maintained and calibrated) did not do well at finding Iraqi underground bunkers, which had large amounts of electronic and power-generating equipment, as well as human bodies concealed under dozens of feet of earth...but we could pick up the exhaust/ventilation vents...

Perhaps the Ark of the Covenant, with its unearthly powers and radiation causes heat to be generated (or sucked in), causing a "hot/cold spot" that could be detected by IR...he may be onto something, after all:dontknow:

bunkeru2k

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It should not surprise me that so many people despise the show for many obvious reasons. The announcer is utterly annoying, Rick is a complete idiot, they jump to conclusions about everything, they have a billion "theorists" on there with outlandish stupid ideas, they accept "could be" as complete facts, etc. I like the show because I like the discovery of history from the place that has not really been documented. I do hate that it appears that some things are being run purely for television. The one instance that really stands out there is when Gary found the coin with the square hole....and made a comment about it being exotic. The next show he tries to say it was from colonists defacing coins, when there is absolutely ZERO chance that Gary Drayton did not know it was a Chinese coin. ZERO.

I do not believe in any way, shape, or form that there is a significant treasure ever buried there. there is no Ark or crown jewels or Shakespeare manuscripts, etc. I do highly believe that there has been "treasure" there in the past and there has been historical evidence of that being the case. The descendants of people who were searching early have even displayed some pieces that were handed down. Samuel Ball somehow became a fairly wealth man while cabbage farming there. There also has been reports on multiple occasions from all 3 families involved that 3 chests had been found and emptied on the island. Nothing of super importance like the myths surrounding the place, but a treasure one could say. Anything that is going to be found at this point is going to be random pieces of things dropped there and would be best served by doing what Drayton is doing rather than excavating a pipe dream.

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
430 posts and not one single shred of evidence....

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well there is the family decendents that claim their ancestor found some. Along with the possibility that S. Ball found some.. It's not much and no way to prove it now just as there is no way to disprove it either.. Even if the Laginas found some now you would not believe it, it's planted, not old enough to be part of the MP story, even though you claim there never was a MP dug to start with..

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well there is the family decendents that claim their ancestor found some. Along with the possibility that S. Ball found some.. It's not much and no way to prove it now just as there is no way to disprove it either.. Even if the Laginas found some now you would not believe it, it's planted, not old enough to be part of the MP story, even though you claim there never was a MP dug to start with..

Well... IF they were to hit some chamber and all of a sudden mounds of coins or obvious reliquary items that were made of solid gold and such things like this... I would believe it.

ECS believes it after the railroad spike... he is just playing hard to get.

:)

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

433 posts and not one single shred of evidence....

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
437 posts and nothing more than quack theories posted......

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
438 posts and still not one artifact or evidence...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We got a railroad spike! Er, Spanish Galleon deck spike, Bobby by'Dangler.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I have been researching heavily. Petter Amundsen knows what he is talking about and I believe everything he has come up with.
When they want to find treasure get Petter to where he needs to go on Oak Island and they will find treasure...
Come on Petter, He's are man
If he can't find the treasure
NOBODY CAN!
NUFF SAID! :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread