Oak Island Factual (proven/documented) Information - Page 51
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 772
Like Tree1075Likes

Thread: Oak Island Factual (proven/documented) Information

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #751
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5,392
    7698 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Could this information come from Diana Jean Muir's highly questionable and unproven to be real "THE LOST TEMPLAR JOURNALS OF PRINCE HENRY SINCLAIR"?
    This is considered by professional academic historians as "factual" as those pseudo history books by Wilson & Blackett.
    Believe what you will. But please stop making the same responses to all my post. If you don't like what I post but me on ignore.

  2. #752
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12,649
    18652 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Wrong Madoc.
    That was the real Madoc genealogy that Crow posted, not the fictional brother of King Arthur created by those bitter charlatan Wilson & Blackett pseudo historians who also claim everyone else is "wrong" after the British Arts Council didn't give them a Grant for their fake history research that involved a photo of a "letters" covered carved stone photo that was only seen in that photo.
    It has been noted that a close friend of both, was a professional stone carver.
    These Grants are given to professionals in their given fields, not self proclaimed "history detectives" like former shipbuilding industrial engineer overseer, Alan Wilson, or convicted and served prison time for dealing in stolen paintings and other items, Brian Andrew Terry, who changed his name to Baram Blackett.
    Using Wilson & Blackett, as well as Diana Jean Muir, is NOT a reliable source for historical fact, and neither is accepted by the professional academic community, and should not be posted as fact.
    Singlestack Wonder and tinpan like this.

  3. #753
    us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1,247
    1914 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    753 posts and still nothing but absolute fiction......
    My AT Pro finds more “treasure” in a single hour than all of the treasure ever found on oak island...

    The oak island money pit is the longest running hoax in history...

    King Arthur is a fairy tale and fairy tale characters did not cross the Atlantic

    Resident De-bunker #2...

    The 1911...An elegant weapon for a more civilized age...

  4. #754
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5,392
    7698 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    That was the real Madoc genealogy that Crow posted, not the fictional brother of King Arthur created by those bitter charlatan Wilson & Blackett pseudo historians who also claim everyone else is "wrong" after the British Arts Council didn't give them a Grant for their fake history research that involved a photo of a "letters" covered carved stone photo that was only seen in that photo.
    It has been noted that a close friend of both, was a professional stone carver.
    These Grants are given to professionals in their given fields, not self proclaimed "history detectives" like former shipbuilding industrial engineer overseer, Alan Wilson, or convicted and served prison time for dealing in stolen paintings and other items, Brian Andrew Terry, who changed his name to Baram Blackett.
    Using Wilson & Blackett, as well as Diana Jean Muir, is NOT a reliable source for historical fact, and neither is accepted by the professional academic community, and should not be posted as fact.
    You would not know real history if it bit you in the butt.

  5. #755

    May 2006
    884
    488 times
    says the man who takes pictures of books on Youtube....
    ECS, Singlestack Wonder and tinpan like this.

  6. #756

    May 2006
    884
    488 times
    ...and thinks that is Research.
    ECS, Singlestack Wonder and tinpan like this.

  7. #757
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5,392
    7698 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithbrown View Post
    ...and thinks that is Research.
    You have to know your source and the people behind the story. That particular youtube was recorded by Lee Pennington who is today President of the Kentucky Historical Society. He has more college degrees and expertise than anyone you will meet. In the video was Jim Michael which was the past President of the Kentucky Historical Society, the past President of the John Filson Society and other degrees and doctorics. I trust their judgement and their work. Which is more than I can say for know it all historians on these forums that never investigate or even open a book and read it. Have to have others with degrees read the books and then tell them whether it is fact or not. I know facts and I know people I can trust and none of them on these forums. Well maybe a handful.

  8. #758
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12,649
    18652 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    You would not know real history if it bit you in the butt.
    When are you going to post real documented history instead of these fantasies by engineer, stolen property dealers that change their names, and LDS genealogists wannabe historians for self published profit?
    When you research your source and the people behind the story, you will find their credentials and credibility for what they present is totally lacking.
    As for "not knowing history", it is not I be unable to discern history fact from pure history fiction.
    Last edited by ECS; Apr 07, 2021 at 05:15 PM.
    Singlestack Wonder and tinpan like this.

  9. #759
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5,392
    7698 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Why do you need to know? You own the forums? I can post what I damn well please.

  10. #760
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12,649
    18652 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Why do you need to know? You own the forums? I can post what I damn well please.
    Neither I nor any other TN poster has ever intimated that you cant post what you please, whereas you rudely belittle those who question such obvious spurious nonsense claims like "people have been crossing the Atlantic 5000 years before King Arthur".
    If questioning this and other statements you post as "fact" directly derived from the pseudo history books by such charlatans as Wilson & Blackett and others upsets you so, why continue posting this fake history and expect it to accepted without question?
    Real historical research will stand up to scrutiny and examination by questioning the presented "evidence", but speculative fabricated history based on false and mislabeled misinformation, does not, and never will.
    Singlestack Wonder likes this.

  11. #761
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5,392
    7698 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    When are you going to post real documented history instead of these fantasies by engineer, stolen property dealers that change their names, and LDS genealogists wannabe historians for self published profit?
    When you research your source and the people behind the story, you will find their credentials and credibility for what they present is totally lacking.
    As for "not knowing history", it is not I be unable to discern history fact from pure history fiction.
    As I have told you many times when you put me on your salary payroll I will furnish you with all the facts. For now, no money no facts given. You have to earn them or look for them yourself. And I know it is easier to try and twist them out of others that are in the know.

  12. #762
    us
    Dave

    Oct 2018
    Coffeyville, KS
    Minelab XTerra 705 Fisher F44
    322
    571 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    As I have told you many times when you put me on your salary payroll I will furnish you with all the facts. For now, no money no facts given. You have to earn them or look for them yourself. And I know it is easier to try and twist them out of others that are in the know.
    If you would like "salary" for your theories and fruits of your "research", I suggest contacting Prometheus Entertainments, creators of "Curse of Oak Island", "Ancient Aliens" and "The Unexplained"...if they turn you down try the Marvel Universe at Disney.
    Singlestack Wonder and ECS like this.
    "A pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to put in his mouth." - e. e. cummings

  13. #763

    May 2006
    884
    488 times
    Franklin, you have no idea of what college degrees I or any my friends and colleagues possess. So please give me a list of all the college degrees possessed by Dr/Professor/Lord Lee Pennington, so I can compare.
    ECS and Singlestack Wonder like this.

  14. #764
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12,649
    18652 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Lee Pennington is the President of ANCIENT KENTUCKE HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION, which discuss King Arthur and the Welsh in Kentucky referencing Alan Wilson and other alternative nonsense as fact, like pyramids in Kentucky- NOT a legitimate historical society as was inferred.
    https://sites.google.com/site/ancientky/
    There are links on the left and right side of this page with very familiar titles and information that has been posted as fact on these threads, and apparently utilized as one's research source.
    Last edited by ECS; Apr 08, 2021 at 02:00 PM.

  15. #765
    us
    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    1,247
    1914 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Lee Pennington is the President of ANCIENT KENTUCKE HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION, which discuss King Arthur and the Welsh in Kentucky referencing Alan Wilson and other alternative nonsense as fact, like pyramids in Kentucky- NOT a legitimate historical society as was inferred.
    https://sites.google.com/site/ancientky/
    There are links on the left and right side of this page with very familiar titles and information that has been posted as fact on these threads, and apparently utilized as one's research source.
    The utter nonsense continues.....
    My AT Pro finds more “treasure” in a single hour than all of the treasure ever found on oak island...

    The oak island money pit is the longest running hoax in history...

    King Arthur is a fairy tale and fairy tale characters did not cross the Atlantic

    Resident De-bunker #2...

    The 1911...An elegant weapon for a more civilized age...

 

 
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Deal Island Maryland information wanted / needed
    By Hitndahed in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Mar 13, 2015, 06:49 PM
  2. Curious about PROVEN mega finds, and proven mega missings!
    By czachary in forum Treasure Legends
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 28, 2013, 02:20 PM
  3. New Information on Mona Island
    By SimonLakeSub in forum Cache Hunting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Apr 27, 2007, 09:48 AM
  4. Another theory proven ........
    By Mississippi Yankee in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Dec 18, 2006, 11:12 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0