Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fred Nolan passed away last year. It was announced on the show. His son now owns the land (at least according to the show).

I have never watched any of the shows.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why does Peter know something ?

He is the one that figured out Nolan's Cross by using Shakespeare's writings and other books of antiquity.

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is the one that figured out Nolan's Cross by using Shakespeare's writings and other books of antiquity.

If you never watch the show, how did you know Peter was ever on it???

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you never watch the show, how did you know Peter was ever on it???

I didn't until a couple days ago. I have been researching heavily. Petter Amundsen knows what he is talking about and I believe everything he has come up with. When they want to find treasure get Petter to where he needs to go on Oak Island and they will find treasure.

I saw it on Petter Amundsen's youtubes.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freemasons

that's where the freemason theory comes in, there and with the rock that had a hole which perfectly fit a knife owned by a OI resident......

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry about that..Not my intentions..Don't know what I was thinking or maybe drinking

Please take Note:

it is against Forum Rules to Post Private Messages For all to see.

It is Also against the Rules To tell someone They cannot Join in Conversations Here.

Only Moderators have these Privileges.

#1. Do Not Post Private Messages !

#2 "Robot" , Do NOT PM other members and Threaten them
or Tell them to Stay Out ! You are NOT A Moderator !

My intent was to place Singlestack Wonder on my Ignore List.

I am forgoing this as I do believe in freedom to post and he is welcome by me on my thread...Oak Island..The Strange..The Bizarre...and maybe...The Truth!

I dedicate this song to Singlestack Wonder

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing personal Robot. Just striving for the truth...

:occasion14:

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
I have the suspicion that they will go to Sleepy Hollow for an artifact concerning secret history of america ... and Georges Washington link to Oak Island ...
But could it be a hoax ?

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the suspicion that they will go to Sleepy Hollow for an artifact concerning secret history of america ... and Georges Washington link to Oak Island ...
But could it be a hoax ?

Yet more potentially exciting theories....

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I didn't until a couple days ago. I have been researching heavily. Petter Amundsen knows what he is talking about and I believe everything he has come up with. When they want to find treasure get Petter to where he needs to go on Oak Island and they will find treasure.

I saw it on Petter Amundsen's youtubes.

I'm still convinced that he's insane.

Admittedly I haven't watched his documentaries yet. I'm working off of some written material and his initial appearance on Oak Island.

My intent was to place Singlestack Wonder on my Ignore List.

I am forgoing this as I do believe in freedom to post and he is welcome by me on my thread...Oak Island..The Strange..The Bizarre...and maybe...The Truth!

And if you did not believe in his freedom to post, he would still be free to post in that thread until the thread is closed or a mod bans him, assuming that he was breaking Tnet rules. You ignoring him would not change that. Stop acting like you're doing him a favor. You lack the power to do him a favor. If he plays within the rules, he gets the same say that everyone else does.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still convinced that he's insane.

Admittedly I haven't watched his documentaries yet. I'm working off of some written material and his initial appearance on Oak Island.

And if you did not believe in his freedom to post, he would still be free to post in that thread until the thread is closed or a mod bans him, assuming that he was breaking Tnet rules. You ignoring him would not change that. Stop acting like you're doing him a favor. You lack the power to do him a favor. If he plays within the rules, he gets the same say that everyone else does.

You need to watch those three youtubes. Then go to his one hour documentaries that have four different shows. They are called "Sweet Swan of Avon" Petter Amundsen even decodes this from Greek and Latin and "Sweet Swan of Avon" means "New Temple of God"

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to watch those three youtubes. Then go to his one hour documentaries that have four different shows. They are called "Sweet Swan of Avon" Petter Amundsen even decodes this from Greek and Latin and "Sweet Swan of Avon" means "New Temple of God"

If one wanted to read fictional material about ancient mysteries, why go to YouTube when it can be done here...

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Now...Who is acting like the...Moderator?

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Now...Who is acting like the...Moderator?

Presumably the guy that told you to stop threatening forum members via PM for disrupting "your" threads. I'm merely attempting to explain the situation to you, as you still seem to think that you have some sort of control over what other forum members do here. Again, he (or I, or anyone else) does not need your welcome to post in your thread. It's not your thread. It's Tnet's thread. And actually, this isn't my post. It's Tnet's post. What your or I think doesn't matter. This is what it is.

Does that make sense?

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Presumably the guy that told you to stop threatening forum members via PM for disrupting "your" threads. I'm merely attempting to explain the situation to you, as you still seem to think that you have some sort of control over what other forum members do here. Again, he (or I, or anyone else) does not need your welcome to post in your thread. It's not your thread. It's Tnet's thread. And actually, this isn't my post. It's Tnet's post. What your or I think doesn't matter. This is what it is.

Does that make sense?

Precisely!

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So with only 2 episodes left from the long and drawn out Season 5, I am reading this thread and wondering...
Have we seen any Oak Island Factual (proven/documented) Information about Treasure? Templar's? Shakespeare? Bacon? Anything other than OI is basically a Loony bin where the patients don't wear white, strapped jackets?
images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread