Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Oak Island reality show - Bogus adventure IMO

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    The Money Pit must be the Titanic of empty holes and empty wallets.

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    yeah I think you've figured it out. Create whatever tale you like - it sells season tickets and book deals. maybe they can get Giorgio Tsoukalos of Ancient Aliens to appear at a weekend seminar. Meanwhile, some of these peddlers chase away real TH'ers from this site - that's how invested they are in this whole thing. Good for them! Not so good for the hobby of MD'ing.
    Last edited by Ocean7; Mar 11, 2018 at 12:33 PM.
    Everybody has an opinion - this is mine. Humor will be part of that opinion. I've found things - some can only dream about. Some was pure luck, some was pure knowledge and skill. After 40 years at MD'ing (off and on), I know a few things about finding treasure lost in the ground. As a retired software engineer, I now have unlimited time on my hands. Life really doesn't matter unless you are true to yourself and in your dealings with other people.

us

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    There was no Freemasons, nor Templars, nor Rosicrucians burying anything on Oak island. Period.

Name:  Capt Jack Sparrow2.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  11.1 KB but he most likely was there and didn't give two hoots who the hell owned the treasure or the land. That's why they were pirates!
    Last edited by Ocean7; Mar 11, 2018 at 12:39 PM.
    Singlestack Wonder likes this.
    Everybody has an opinion - this is mine. Humor will be part of that opinion. I've found things - some can only dream about. Some was pure luck, some was pure knowledge and skill. After 40 years at MD'ing (off and on), I know a few things about finding treasure lost in the ground. As a retired software engineer, I now have unlimited time on my hands. Life really doesn't matter unless you are true to yourself and in your dealings with other people.

us

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    But Rick and Marty - here's to hoping your dig ends just like this fictional one!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Count1.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	1562873 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Count2.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	1562874 count of monte cristo
    Last edited by Ocean7; Mar 12, 2018 at 06:24 PM.

us

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    while some people will be busy telling everyone exactly who buried some mystical treasure on oak island, and arguing about such things tantamount as how many angels will fit on the head of a pin - some of us will be out there finding real treasure. I've had about enough of this B.S. and will see you real TH'ers out in the field.
    Here's to all that wish me well and all the rest can go to hell!

Name:	B460.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	1562876

Charter Member
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    9371 times
    Metal Detecting
    That's the punch line I was hoping for.

Good hunting! You have a bunch there I envy. God has forbidden me from ever finding a large cent for some reason.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

us
    Seriously?

Mar 2008
    WA
    Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
    1018 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Raparee View Post
    Proof positive that hobbits were responsible for depositing the treasure on Oak Island.
    One Island to rule them all, One Island to find them; One Island to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    Avatar taken from "The Biting Pear of Salamanca." See the original here: http://ursulav.deviantart.com/art/Th...manca-29677500

Charter Member
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    9371 times
    Metal Detecting
    Ah. The "Grand Isleification Theory". Which states that any treasure lost and undiscovered resides under Oak Island until found elsewhere.
    Singlestack Wonder likes this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

us

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    That's the punch line I was hoping for.

Good hunting! You have a bunch there I envy. God has forbidden me from ever finding a large cent for some reason.
    well most of them are at 10-12" in the ground in these parts. Usually plenty of iron in same area. I never found them either until I switched to Minelab. Then I started hunting corn fields, soy fields, and deep woods where log cabins or old foundations were located. Keep looking - they're out there! Good luck!

us

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    oh i forgot to post this - could it be from the long lost confederate gold that now has spawned a new series? It was found at a local rock shop. It is pyrite or fool's gold. More about that on a different thread.

Name:	F_gold3.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	1568263 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F_gold2.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	143.9 KB 
ID:	1568264

see post#18 here:
    OI: Tell us your What? Who? And Why? No proof needed here.
    Last edited by Ocean7; Mar 23, 2018 at 09:12 PM.

nz
    kevin horning

Mar 2010
    garrett
    37 times
    Cache Hunting
    ya know, i really like giorgio and his crazy hair but he needs a new topic. i would enjoy believing him because he really seems to believe in his statements. i just hope he stays away from oak island as im finally over hearing the drone like voice of the announcer for that lame show. oh god help me stay away from oak island.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links