Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ocean7 - Now I get it!

Marty and Rick's Bogus Adventure!

exactly! Marty and Rick's Bogus Adventure (complete with lots of Templar fiction) for your viewing enjoyment!
OMG I found a cross coin - it must be Knights Templar were at this Catholic school playground!
We should start our own show. L
B020b.jpg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
exactly! Marty and Rick's Bogus Adventure (complete with lots of Templar fiction) for your viewing enjoyment!
OMG I found a cross coin - it must be Knights Templar were at this Catholic school playground!
We should start our own show. L
View attachment 1554460

Narrator, "Could this be it? The key to the civil war----I mean hoax island treasure?"

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Narrator, "Could this be it? The key to the civil war----I mean hoax island treasure?"
yeah we need to start a 'Could it be' thread just in honor of 'Oak Island' yarns.
Hey I found this lock! Could it be to a pirate's chest? Perhaps Templar Knights were on this exact spot where it was found!
Lock1.JPG

Reality they don't show - it's no bigger than a dime! L
B513.jpg

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I enjoy watching the show i guess I’m not so emotionally wrapped up in it as some. In reality some people search their entire lives for something and never find it whether it be love a fortune. Any search for some fortune I’ll give it a shot except Searching for Pablo Escobar’s money. I lasted 4 mins on that one.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy watching the show i guess I’m not so emotionally wrapped up in it as some. In reality some people search their entire lives for something and never find it whether it be love a fortune. Any search for some fortune I’ll give it a shot except Searching for Pablo Escobar’s money. I lasted 4 mins on that one.

I believe there is more of a chance of finding pablo escobar's money than anything on oak island......

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I believe there is more of a chance of finding pablo escobar's money than anything on oak island......

Not me like all those people in that 3rd world country, underworld for that matter, is going to let some guys get some buried cash. Pipe dream. But I don’t moan and groan I just don’t watch it.

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Everybody has an opinion - this is mine. Humor will be part of that opinion. I've found things - some can only dream about. Some was pure luck, some was pure knowledge and skill. After 40 years at MD'ing (off and on), I know a few things about finding treasure lost in the ground. As a retired software engineer, I now have unlimited time on my hands. Maybe I'll find something amazing, maybe I'll find some clad coins and beer bottle caps. It doesn't matter as long as you are true to yourself and in your dealings with other people. When you need incentive, remember as Mel Fischer said, 'Today is the day!' That's posted in my kitchen on an index card. HH! :)

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not sure how much these people have made from the show but it looks like someone has finally figured out how make a fortune off the story. So...in some ways you might say the treasure has been found thru advertising and bogus TV

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they are building up to “Aliens found on hoax island week”...
############################

You never know, it was curious as to how and why they were starting to introduce Aliens into their sister program. Are they trying to spark interest from the Alien side into The Curse of Oak Island or are they trying to kill The Curse of Oak Island by now casting Aliens into the plot ? If so, then ratings go down and History Channel can exit Oak Island based on viewer ratings declining and appear to bow out gracefully ? Who knows what the end game is ?

Kevin Knight was gracious enough to extend his expertise in codebreaking from Oak Island's "Le Formule" Ciphers........ to then carry over into the Hunt for the Zodiac Killer....LOL

La Formule Enema OVEN.png

Just read the thing to yourself....

Seriously find it hard to not laugh......Taking Nine Enemas, Clouds Dude, Bro Jew Like Oven (vertical)....the whole thing is a front of his CPU and it's newest backers......

curse-of-oak-island-2.jpg

Here are the faint hints at the Z340 ciphers that are "On The Way" in their season 4 timelines and season 5 runups

Oak Island Zodiac.jpg

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im not sure how much these people have made from the show but it looks like someone has finally figured out how make a fortune off the story. So...in some ways you might say the treasure has been found thru advertising and bogus TV

yeah that may be the whole deal with this show and why we continue to see a 'new' season each year.

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kevin Knight was gracious enough to extend his expertise in codebreaking from Oak Island's "Le Formule" Ciphers........ to then carry over into the Hunt for the Zodiac Killer....LOL

View attachment 1554549

Just read the thing to yourself....

Seriously find it hard to not laugh......Taking Nine Enemas, Clouds Dude, Bro Jew Like Oven (vertical)....the whole thing is a front of his CPU and it's newest backers......

View attachment 1554550

Here are the faint hints at the Z340 ciphers that are "On The Way" in their season 4 timelines and season 5 runups

View attachment 1554551

yeah the cipers crack me up and various 'expert' opinions about what they mean. I wish that I had kept track of how many various stories were spun by visitors to the war room. Those guys with that satellite tracking mumbo-jumbo imaging were pretty funny - they said there were deposits of emeralds, rubies, gold, and silver in various locations on the island. This just happens to be the most common plunder held in many pirate's chests, or so it would seem. But great entertainment for it's humor value at this point.

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok after going thru 14 years of photos, I finally found the ones of my Garrett two-box depth multiplier. i should have just gone down to the basement, dug out the freaking thing and took a picture. L
B6498.JPG B6497.JPG

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok after going thru 14 years of photos, I finally found the ones of my Garrett two-box depth multiplier. i should have just gone down to the basement, dug out the freaking thing and took a picture. L
View attachment 1554690 View attachment 1554693

Send it to the laginas and gawaaay. The might legitimately be able to find a Lincoln penny with it...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And then they would try to tie John Wilkes Booth and Confederate gold to Oak Island.

A metallic image of Lincoln? On a Canadian Island? Could it be they planned to kidnap President Lincoln? And if so, might Lincoln have been cloned by aliens to produce Prime Minister Trudeau?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
caution: more humor follows -
here's me on a personal dig that went to about 8'. Fact.
ItsMyGoldCain.jpg
I uncovered this tablet. Fiction.
Oaktablet1.JPG
Could it be that the Amarna Tablets were buried here?
What was the translation? Could it be I had absolutely no idea what they said? Fact.
Someone said it looked like the work of the Templar Knights. Fiction.
Could it be that cable TV mixes some fact with lots of fiction? Fact.

no tablets were hurt in the making of this post.

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this 1809 Capped Bust Dime where I found Spanish Reales and large coppers (similar period coins). Because of it's odd appearance to me in color, I assumed it was a coin that was in a fire. PCGS would not grade the coin. So I'm left believing that it is quite possibly counterfeit. A hunting buddy found a similar date coin and the metal looks nothing like his. Could it be the Templar Knights were at it again? And did they use fool's gold mined on Oak Island to make gold Doubloons? Did you realize early on the O.I. show series, they stated that pyrite was found all over the island? Could it be miners removed all the fools gold? and what became of it? The questions never end!
091.jpg 095.jpg
but where the hell did this coin come from and who placed it there and why? Could it be I fell for a Templar prank?
Or was someone counterfeiting dimes way back in those days of early 1800's?
Buddy's coin:
John_0205.JPG John_0206.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not far from this mystery dime above, I found what I thought was a gold antique, Victorian era jewelry. But now I must re-think the find.
Could it be a weapon used by the Knights Templar in hand-to hand combat? Could it be there were female Knights Templar?
The prongs were found to be pointing due North directly towards Oak Island. This must have been a sign. L
387.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found out that Nolan's cross on oak island comes with a second base stone added, pointing directly at the Yarmouth/Overton Stone.

Funny how one cross points at the other?

Nolan Cross Measurements.png

YarmouthIntervale.jpg

Even funnier that these marks match the corresponding coastlines to look for, and an additional 4 carved mosaics to use for mapping......

Ever wonder why so little is on Oak Island to study?

1) The carvings on the island were designed to confuse pirates

2) The carvings all were removed and some altered a bit, with additional marks left by residents and others.

3) The carved stones and their placement ALL sent an explorer OFF the island, leaving nothing to be found as far as a treasure was concerned.

4) The carvings all show that this was only one half of the map.

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seeking Adventure And Gold? Crack This Poem And Head Outdoors
https://www.npr.org/2016/03/13/4698...re-and-gold-crack-this-poem-and-head-outdoors

here the box - go find it!
https://www.npr.org/2016/03/13/4698...re-and-gold-crack-this-poem-and-head-outdoors

Forget about finding the Lost Treasures of the Knights Templar on Oak Island - it's a scam! If any great treasure was there - it's long gone!
Could it be some symbols just perpetrate the folly of some long, lost treasure without a shred of truth that any treasure as spun - ever
came close to that island? People writing books with websites who need to keep the yarn alive say YES!
The Money Pit is the gift that keeps giving to every huckster on the planet looking to sell their book on all aligned subjects
including the Templar Knights. hell the Ancient Alien hunters need to get into this act and spin a yarn that Ancient Aliens
built the money pit. Gosh the History Channel can spin a whole other show. Example: Could it be that Ancient Aliens were really behind
what lies at depths of +150 feet in the ground?
Ancient Alien hunters say YES because they always say yes.

Symbols can be added to stones with proper tools by anyone. You cannot carbon date when those symbols were added to a stone.
With photoshop and digital manipulation of any image - you can create a wonderful fairy tale for many people.
Show me the TREASURE or accept that many no longer believe this whole tale as having much credibility at all.
Like a snowball rolling down a mountain, this whole tale has had so many yarns added to it - it cannot possibly
bare any semblance to the actual TRUTH. I'm sure pranksters have been involved in some of these symbols,
maps, and tales. That's just what some do for fun. No one will resolve what is not based on fact, no matter
how astute or brilliant, or how much time and money they burn where a treasure does not exist.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread