All will BE reveALEd ...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think he meant that if you stand at the number of times the letter "n" appears in Dr. Suess' work "One Fish, Two Fish" converted to feet to the West of Rainbow Bridge formation in Utah and line up Devil's Tower under the arch you will be pointing in a direction that treasure may or may not be found, but if you do it's because we had it figured out first; so there.

It's technical stuff and you have to be a member of the Captain Video Fan Club and have the Mysto-coder device. You wouldn't understand it. It's very technical.

Mysto-Coder.JPG

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this company associated with Kryder Exploration ? No reason other than curiosity.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought that I replied to this, but now I'm not sure. Mods, did I get deleted again?

No, no post of yours in this thread was deleted.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
No, no post of yours in this thread was deleted.

The fact that I have to ask this makes me think that I should modify my posting habits. The fact that a mod usually answers reminds me that I should modify my posting habits. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Victim of Fate
Feb 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Laugh all you want but once I have secured worldwide distribution rights for documentary films, Netflix deals, book series (both for adult and also children's write-your-own history picture books), university speaking tours, and branding for t-shirts, bumperstickers - you name it!! .. I will be laughing all the way to the bank while you will still be catching jollies from this website !

Victim Of Fate, President, LLC

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VOF that's a lot of people to get to stay quite for all your amazing discoveries. Kuddos to you for keeping this secret quite among so many entities. Especially when so many of us on this site work in those types of fields and are up to date on what is going on with these legends. ( not me by any means but there are guys on here who really know their stuff.) However you have to excuse us if we are all very skeptical of your claims as many have came trying to claim to know the truth and whereabouts of one single treasure with no evidence. You seem to claim to know the truth behind them all... excited to see some evidence of this astonishing claim.

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
once I have secured worldwide distribution rights for documentary films, Netflix deals, book series (both for adult and also children's write-your-own history picture books), university speaking tours, and branding for t-shirts, bumperstickers - you name it!! .. I will be laughing all the way to the bank while you will still be catching jollies from this website !

Victim Of Fate, President, LLC

I am first in line buying tickets, DVD's, T shirts and all and any trinkets of this amazing discovery.... wait, what is it again you have found? Ark? Chalice? Confederate Gold? Golden Manora? Nintendo's Golden copy of ET? All 6 seasons of Lost on 1 Blue Ray? Pam Anderson's silicone?

Getting a lot of popcorn as I see this taking many, many years.... :laughing7:
:happy1: :tchest:

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Presumably it has something to do with Oak Island because of where it was posted . . . but I seem to have been wildly wrong in that assumption in the past.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
VoF has posted a similar message on the Beale topic/ SIMPSON PAPERS thread combining several treasure legends including Beale, Oak Island, Lost Dutchman( all the usual suspects) with Devil's Tower added for good measure.
Could it be?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please do not insult members .

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought this whole thread was just a existing member creating a new account and winding people up....

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
At first I thought this thread was tongue in cheek. Then I thought like gazzahk in post #36. But now I'm not sure it's not legit as there is no mention of Templar's or UFO's. I will say to you VOF to be sure and lock down those TV residuals. The residuals that Louden Wainwright III got for his 2 yr.'s as Capt. Spalding on MASH paid for his son Rufas's collage. Good luck.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just think how he made out with "Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road". ;-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread