What is going on? Not another one.

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well listing the show as a 2 hour show was great slight of hand. At 10:00pm or after one hour, Marty drives off Oak Island and makes a call to his Confederate Gold contact. Then they started the great hunt for another treasure that most likely does not exist. At least they are being consistent. I watched 5 minutes to get a good laugh - that was enough for me. 5 seasons of nothing, and even Dan Blankenship said what they had found on that table proved nothing. That really cracked me up!

The lack of evidence is proof that the Templars were master's of the cover up

Tom Slikes53

Jul 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the point is not that people hate treasure searching shows... I personally love the good ones... It is when you get excited by the TV hype that they are serious shows of searching for treasure and then watch a scripted fictional piece that was never really serious about finding treasure.. Or when they plant stuff and expect people to believe they found it...

I love treasure finding shows.. I dislike being lied too...

ok, a little insight into this crazed hating of the Oak island show, I think in part it is because ones impatience, must have immediate results, the culture we live in these days..Yeah, I know the next reaction is, well they've had 5 years... they have limited resources, am sure they would have hoped to get to the bottom of this sooner also.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, a little insight into this crazed hating of the Oak island show, I think in part it is because ones impatience, must have immediate results, the culture we live in these days..Yeah, I know the next reaction is, well they've had 5 years... they have limited resources, am sure they would have hoped to get to the bottom of this sooner also.

If the laginas actually believe something was ever on oak island then why waste money chasing a fake confederate gold hoax? Because they know they can still perpetuate both the oak island and confederate gold hoaxes and double their money....

Tom Slikes53

Jul 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the laginas actually believe something was ever on oak island then why waste money chasing a fake confederate gold hoax? Because they know they can still perpetuate both the oak island and confederate gold hoaxes and double their money....

I think they have a natural curiosity to get to the bottom of the mystery,money,treasure second, when they bought the land on the island, when was it in the early 2000's they couldn't have imagined getting a tv show ?!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't get why you guys hate these shows so much. All you gotta do it not watch them :dontknow:

Hate?

LOL.....all we have to do is not watch them lie to legitimate researchers, all we have to do is ignore the continued literary frauds, all we have to do is watch the history of these treasures wiped away?

LOL....that's all we have to do?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Featuring Marty Lagina from History’s biggest series, The Curse of Oak Island, Civil War Gold lured 2.3 million total viewers, along with 938,000 adults 25-54 and 688,000 in 18-49.

Muh Curses
Muh Confederates
Muh O.A.K.
Muh K.G.C
Muh Bigfoot

Muh favorite "lure"

How are they able to chart the number of viewers? And then round them off?

Then they are able to find out the age of the viewers?

This should be enough evidence to show that they are inventing popularity for you to consume.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Civil War Gold lured 2.3 million total viewers, along with 938,000 adults 25-54 and 688,000 in 18-49

938,000 25-54
688,000 18-49

Seems to be a discrepancy in their calculations as these totals don't add up, and the age groupings overlap a good bit, showing that they REALLY DIDN'T GET THAT MANY VIEWERS, and used the old demographics scam AGAIN

Wonder how well their "Hollywood Accounting" practices are doing ?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
938,000 25-54
688,000 18-49

Seems to be a discrepancy in their calculations as these totals don't add up, and the age groupings overlap a good bit, showing that they REALLY DIDN'T GET THAT MANY VIEWERS, and used the old demographics scam AGAIN

Wonder how well their "Hollywood Accounting" practices are doing ?

Uh....this is 2018 and they can actually generate that data with reliable and surprising accuracy. :laughing7:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found the location where the Oak Island Treasure was removed to and where it is now. Treasure hunters will never see the treasure let alone get their hands on it. Follow the trail of the RC and you too can find the location.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found the location where the Oak Island Treasure was removed to and where it is now. Treasure hunters will never see the treasure let alone get their hands on it. Follow the trail of the RC and you too can find the location.

Cool. Any photos?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yet another story tale.... All of the make believe artists here claim to have found templar vaults, templar graves, templar treasures, etc. but can never show anything recovered to back up their stories.....it’s as if they too believe they can convince a cable channel that their fiction is believable enough to get a show like the laginas...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I do not want a show. I have found what I say I have found. You can find it to on the Internet. It is out there. Look for it. Seek and ye shall find.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Pictures please. The Lagina brothers have given you 75 moving picture shows and no treasure. I give you treasure and no pictures.

Here is a piece of information for you. How many British Colonies were there before the American Revolution? History books say 13 but there were actually 14. Say what? Yes, Nova Scotia was the 14th Colony. The other 13 Colonies decided to let it stay under British Rule. Why would they do this? If there was a treasure still on Oak Island you would think they would defend Oak Island to the bitter end? But no George Washington and the rest decided to let it stay under British Rule. For this to happen means there was either no treasure on Oak Island to begin with or the treasure had already been removed to the lower 13 colonies. Now that is something you will never see in a United States History Book.

http://the14thcolony.blogspot.com/2005/03/what-is-14th-colony.html

I bet if the Lagina Brothers had seen this information they would have given me a million dollars to save them five years of wasted money and looking desperately trying to find a treasure for 75 picture shows.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you count Nova Scotia as "colony #14" in the Atlantic North America why exclude Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Rupert's Land, Jamaica, Bermuda?

You can't claim "proof" you know where a treasure is until it has been proven to be there at all. You could claim it is on Saturn, but because of the location it is impossible to verify. So that is just a hypothesis. Far from a valid claim or proof.

What you have is a hypothesis. Or perhaps a suspicion.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nova Scotia was the 14th Colony. The other 13 Colonies decided to let it stay under British Rule. W...But no George Washington and the rest decided to let it stay under British Rule.

LM literal AO!!!! A hilarious display of historical ignorance!!! Nova Scotia didn't join in the revolution, because they didn't want to, despite Washington's threats. Read a freaking book, Franklin.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No you missed the bullet. Why did the US Founding Fathers let Nova Scotia stay under British Rule if there was treasures of Solomon's Temple on Oak Island? It means there never was a treasure on Oak Island or the treasure had already been removed.
So why dig 200 feet deep holes for 200 years?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LM literal AO!!!! A hilarious display of historical ignorance!!! Nova Scotia didn't join in the revolution, because they didn't want to, despite Washington's threats. Read a freaking book, Franklin.

I can read 3 to 10,000 words a minute. So I have read a lot of books. Another thing billions of people all over the world have held the "Holy Grail" in their hands and did not even know it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread