The 90 foot stone... The evidence (or lack of)

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He told Scott Wolter about this Templar vault in the dome rock, nut when Wolter said he'd rent a helicopter to fly to this site, Eldo backed sown with the excuse that a helicopter couldn't fly there.
'NUFF SAID!

Nope....when I found out who it was, then I challenged him to TAKE A HIKE.....but he was a little too lazy to get there.....

Can you believe that....such a badass Geologist and he can't even hike a half mile.....lol

attachment.php

I can see that you ECS are really into the saga going on here......lol....so fixated for some reason.

Attachments

• The Gold Bug.jpg
    The Gold Bug.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 159

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He told Scott Wolter about this Templar vault in the dome rock, nut when Wolter said he'd rent a helicopter to fly to this site, Eldo backed sown with the excuse that a helicopter couldn't fly there.
'NUFF SAID!

To prove that "Scott Wolters" could afford the Helicopter he flashed his bank acct balance to me........lol

You literally can park and walk right there in a State Park ...... a half mile at best from the parking area

But of course you would have to impress the online audience with some kind of epic sage to be a part of to make a "real documentary" about it.

In fact.....he would NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE IT INTO THE VAULT......just because of the climbing required to get to the entrance, being a little too much for him......

Sorry you have never gotten to get off the ground that high, but you can still watch me rub it in your face online here.....any day of the week.

So you have nothing else to say....."Nuff Said" ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Secret Mission For The King - First Pitch To The Vault Roundout.jpg
    Secret Mission For The King - First Pitch To The Vault Roundout.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 169

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But he couldn't even prove his own identity having begun the conversation with a fake name online.....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course this thread concerns the hoax of oak island.

Perhaps a new thread entitled, “hoax of Templar vault in Vermont” should be created.

Oh don't worry....they will eventually stop and think to themselves....."What if its not on Oak Island"

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder why Scott would need to be "taken to the vault" if the entire path there has been shown here literally since 2015 ?

attachment.php

See the Keystone?

See the Swan of Avon?

See the Egg with the matching cross and 4 dots?

One was found on top of Oak Island

The Egg was found at the Border of Vermont and Canada in a well that a farmer found on his property....

attachment.php

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
To prove that "Scott Wolters" could afford the Helicopter he flashed his bank acct balance to me........lol
You literally can park and walk right there in a State Park ...... a half mile at best from the parking area
But of course you would have to impress the online audience with some kind of epic sage to be a part of to make a "real documentary" about it.
In fact.....he would NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE IT INTO THE VAULT......just because of the climbing required to get to the entrance, being a little too much for him......
Sorry you have never gotten to get off the ground that high, but you can still watch me rub it in your face online here.....any day of the week.
So you have nothing else to say....."Nuff Said" ?
A Templar treasure vault in a Vermont State Park known only to you, while totally unknown to the Vermont State Park Rangers?
:laughing7: 'NUFF SAID!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Can you actually find one post I made claiming anything "Templar" was found by me?...
Actually SW and I have found several posts you made about your discovery of a Templar Treasure Vault in a Vermont State Park, including you contacting Scott Wolter .
Why are you know attempting to deny it?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Wonder why Scott would need to be "taken to the vault" if the entire path there has been shown here literally since 2015 ?...
Not really.
We just wonder why you contacted Scott Wolter to share in the glory, if indeed you actually made this fantastic discovery of a Templar Treasure Vault in Vermont.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually SW and I have found several posts you made about your discovery of a Templar Treasure Vault in a Vermont State Park, including you contacting Scott Wolter .
Why are you know attempting to deny it?

Name dropping is useless isn't it....

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL.....with all the eldo posts this afternoon (I only see the post not the content since he’s on my ignore list) it would appear that after proof that he did make claims of finding a Templar vault after he denied ever posting the claim have him rattled.

Probably posting the same old crap.

A few years ago I offered to climb his mountain and assist in helping him find the greatest archeological find of all time. He then made all sorts of excuses as to the difficulty of he climb (that photoshopped rock is a simple climb). I then offered to fly us in via helicopter and the number of excuses grew exponentially.

The fact that he denied ever posting that he found a Templar vault yet has done so for years (evidenced by the above replies showing his posts claiming to have found a Templar vault) demonstrates why he should be on everyone’s ignore list as nothing he posts can be believed.

One only needs to look closely at his mountain image and look at the scale of the bush and walkway right next to it. The additional photoshopping attempting to show climbers and a vault are no different than the attempts by the hoax promoters of oak island.

Eldo needs to do a better job of writing fiction if he ever wishes to compete with the laginas and have a fictional drama cable show.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not really.
We just wonder why you contacted Scott Wolter to share in the glory, if indeed you actually made this fantastic discovery of a Templar Treasure Vault in Vermont.

I told everyone that had even the most slightest askew direction in their story, while warping this legend to fit their own.....a pretty good wake-up call wasn't it.....

NUFF SAID he claims.....now he wants more.....

I made no concession to speak to him about "inviting" him to see it on some magical mystery tour you claimed I proposed for a "Templar Vault" but what WAS discussed is that the numerous people proposing that there is a "Templar Vault on Oak Island" were actually wrong and were looking for the vault in Vermont, regardless of the numerous signs it was to move the treasure of Rennes Le Chateau there......

It was basically to show him how bulls**t these attempts were and for him to try to present any more lies would be met with the courtesy that you also are facing......go figure

YOU are the person I am talking to.....not Scott

YOU think you are going to surprise us all with some strange debunking quest when I am clearly in the right to show all of you how blatantly full of it you are....

Now you have admitted that you are clearly manipulating online conversations a part of some denial complex that you, and Scott, and his cohorts (Hutton) have been trying to propose here....

Pure bull fronted by Scott Wolters and his so called friends.....lol....literal snappers with a Sinclair flair...

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both you and Scott have tried to form your own online cabal of targeted attacks and you feel so threatened for some reason....lol

Boo Hoo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sad Scott Wolters.jpg
    Sad Scott Wolters.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 128

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...Now you have admitted that you are clearly manipulating online conversations a part of some denial complex that you, and Scott, and his cohorts (Hutton) have been trying to propose here...
What are you implying, Eldo, with that statement?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even more eldo posts....glad the the content doesn’t show since he’s ignored.

Perhaps he’s still trying to back out of his false statement about never having claimed to have found a Templar vault.

What a joke. Should prove to everyone here what he is all about....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Both you and Scott have tried to form your own online cabal of targeted attacks and you feel so threatened for some reason....lol
Boo Hoo
It appears that you, Eldo my friend, are the one who feels threatened by having your past posts questioned with all these various denials.

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It really makes you wonder why people post "faked" photos about treasure on a public forum. What is the point?

The idea that someone has secret inside knowledge about hidden treasure that they then share on a public forum rather then get the treasure or sell the information is just the opposite to what someone would do if they really had inside knowledge of where a treasure was or valuable 'exclusive" and credible information relating to historic lost treasures.

It further confuses me why they bother posting in threads that their 'fantasy evidence" has no relevance too.

Still it is free world and a public forum... I suppose people can post what they like if the mods stay happy...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...This was a fantastic moment in my life honestly and one I will never forget....one night ...4 hours decoding the cipher on this stone, using the instructions of the Bible and Shakespeare to guide the break...
Pretty easy to see when there was a series of 3 rocks....two with sighting rod holes in them in straight line from the Money Pit to the 3rd....a domed rock in the water...
A dome rock in the water? Must be another Templar Treasure Vault.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread