The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YES. How many words are in the body of the DOI?

1,337 if you include the title. 1,320 in just the body. 1,688 in Jefferson's original draft (no title). 1,458 in the final if you include the names of the signatories.

All just happenstance. No deeper meaning. The meaning is plain for the world to see.

You'd probably count the folds in the blouse of the Mona Lisa.

Aspergers Syndrome? That would explain much here.

Last edited:

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, but How many words are in the declaration of immediate causes of secession of South Carolina?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1832 or 1860 version?

110 in the latter - not counting titles.

PS - MS Word has a highlighted text word counter . . . in case you're curious. ;-)

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1,337 if you include the title. 1,320 in just the body. 1,688 in Jefferson's original draft (no title). 1,458 in the final if you include the names of the signatories.

All just happenstance. No deeper meaning. The meaning is plain for the world to see.

You'd probably count the folds in the blouse of the Mona Lisa.

Aspergers Syndrome? That would explain much here.

Without the Header--------there are 1332 words in the DOI.

Another question, it is related but I can not say how. What was the name of the Apollo 11 mother ship and the landing craft and the first man that put foot on the Moon in 1969?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Another question, it is related but I can not say how. What was the name of the Apollo 11 mother ship and the landing craft and the first man that put foot on the Moon in 1969?
The Apollo 11 command and service module was named COLUMBIA and the lunar lander, EAGLE.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Apollo 11 command and service module was named COLUMBIA and the lunar lander, EAGLE.

You left out Neil Armstrong. There was a reason for the COLUMBIA, the EAGLE and ARMSTRONG. Do you know the reason? You never will.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... There was a reason for the COLUMBIA, the EAGLE and ARMSTRONG. Do you know the reason? You never will.
Because as a Templar Rosicrucian and mentioned in the "secret hidden ciphers" in the Declaration of Independence, but he also correctly counted all the letters in the DOI.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good thing God waited. If Apollo 10 had been the first to step out it would have been "Charlie Brown" for the orbiter and "Snoopy" for the lander under Commander Stafford. Pete Conrad would have been the first American to set foot on the moon. And the final decision of that mission to land (#11) wasn't finalized until Apollo 8 was shuffled in 1968.

But I guess that's all explained in The Bible and Declaration of Independence. Uh Huh.

Sure makes history easier when you can back into it instead of research it.

And we're still not on OAK ISLAND! This isn't rocket science. It's geography.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I have decided that Petter Admundsen is innocent of charges by the naysayers and he is the winner to find the location of the Ark of the Covenant and the Templar Treasures.
He found it was buried on Oak Island.
Because it is not there after 400 years does not prove his work wrong.
The owners just came back and got the treasure.
Because it is not there proves that he didn't find the Ark of the Covenant and the Templar Treasures. :thumbsup:
...and on another post you stated that the "Founding Fathers" recovered these treasures and brought them back to the American colonies before the Revolution and it documented in secret hidden ciphers in the Declaration of Independence.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By owners, I meant the Rosicrucian Society of America. You always take everything out of context. The owners, do not have to mean the same people that buried the "Ark of the Covenant of God."

I am totally mystified by what I have been able to see and to witness for the past five weeks. I can not explain it. I have tried talking to local Pastors but they are not willing to talk. One Pastor a life long friend hung up the phone after stating he did not want to talk to me anymore? We were in a discussion about the "Ark of the Covenant of God" He stated that it was in Axium. When I replied no I believe the "Ark of the Covenant of God" is in the United States is the point where he did not want to talk to me any further.

I have tried finding the answers on the Internet, nothing.

What I have read on the Internet about the Apollo 11 mission, the Internet says that Neil Armstrong was picked to be the first man to step on to the surface of the Moon because of the way the hatch opened up for exit. I can prove through what I have been seeing and figuring out that God made the final decision in this happening and I can prove it. This reveals to me that God is still working to help mankind out even in 1969. But to be able to see these happenings simply amazes me. I wish I had someone that I could talk to, someone that would listen but even better is if someone could explain it to me. I feel Spiritually that I am on solid ground. But sometimes, being the only one that can see these marvelous things makes me think the ground Physically could be on shaky ground. If I have bored or made anyone angry with my talking about knowing these things and no one else does, I AM SORRY, FORGIVE ME. I simply do not know what to do or where to turn.

I went and talked to a couple of knowledgeable ladies at our local "Genealogical Library" They have always encouraged me to research and keep researching for secrets that I could discover. When I talked to them and revealed what I had discovered, their reply we do not want to even think about this as we have to sleep at night. That is what I have been wanting to do for a long long time is to be able to sleep well at night but I can not. Good Luck to all. I hope everyone can understand.

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck to all. I hope everyone can understand.
You are entitled to believe what you chose to believe my friend... If you wish other people to believe it to you need to offer credible evidence...

At least you got people talking. Your claims are as backed up by "proof" as all the other treasure claims about oak Island are... Best of luck to you too.. I hope you get a chance to test out your theory of treasure locations some time...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
By owners, I meant the Rosicrucian Society of America. You always take everything out of context. The owners, do not have to mean the same people that buried the "Ark of the Covenant of God."

I am totally mystified by what I have been able to see and to witness for the past five weeks. I can not explain it. I have tried talking to local Pastors but they are not willing to talk. One Pastor a life long friend hung up the phone after stating he did not want to talk to me anymore? We were in a discussion about the "Ark of the Covenant of God" He stated that it was in Axium. When I replied no I believe the "Ark of the Covenant of God" is in the United States is the point where he did not want to talk to me any further.

What I have read on the Internet about the Apollo 11 mission, the Internet says that Neil Armstrong was picked to be the first man to step on to the surface of the Moon because of the way the hatch opened up for exit. I can prove through what I have been seeing and figuring out that God made the final decision in this happening and I can prove it. This reveals to me that God is still working to help mankind out even in 1969. But to be able to see these happenings simply amazes me. I wish I had someone that I could talk to, someone that would listen but even better is if someone could explain it to me. I feel Spiritually that I am on solid ground. But sometimes, being the only one that can see these marvelous things makes me think the ground Physically could be on shaky ground. If I have bored or made anyone angry with my talking about knowing these things and no one else does, I AM SORRY, FORGIVE ME. I simply do not know what to do or where to turn.

I went and talked to a couple of knowledgeable ladies at our local "Genealogical Library" They have always encouraged me to research and keep researching for secrets that I could discover. When I talked to them and revealed what I had discovered, their reply we do not want to even think about this as we have to sleep at night. That is what I have been wanting to do for a long long time is to be able to sleep well at night but I can not. Good Luck to all. I hope everyone can understand.
Your "Psychic Visions" would be GREAT for the TN "Psychic" Board; been there for my NDE/"Other Side" events...

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

I was watching my Financial Guru's You Tube Site...USAWatchdog and saw this interview with...Mark Taylor
He's an Evangelical Prophet who has written a New York Best Seller about his predictions.
Since the 2000's he has been 100% correct and what was interesting is at 19:44 in this interview he predicted that there is going to be a huge underground Archaeology Discovery.
Take a listen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread