The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Listen ECS, If you would listen for a change instead of thinking you know information is unfounded you just may learn something...
Why do you not waste a few hours of your time and watch some of Petter's documentaries with an open mind. You may see things a little differently that is if there is any hope at all for you to come to the light of knowledge...QUOTE]
What I see is another unproven theory as Shakespeare would say, "Full of sound and fury, but signifying nothing".
What is your opinion concerning THE SIMPSON PAPERS and the presented theory that involves the BEALE PAPERS of which you have spent many years in the search?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All not worth picking up the paper unless you need it for toilet paper.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Proceed with Faith...Do Not "Fear"!

Sir Francis Bacon...Will Be Revealed...As Truth Is Revealed...On.. Oak Island!

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir Francis Bacon...Will Be Revealed...As Truth Is Revealed...On.. Oak Island!

Love the smell of bacon in the morning............about as relevant as the fictional hoax island stories....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was double promoted from the 3rd Grade to the 5th grade. They wanted to double promote me again from the 7th grade to the 9th grade but I said no. I was getting too far ahead of friends my age.

Wow! That's REALLY uninteresting. I had my first associate of science degree from college when I was 19. Heck, I was married at age 20 to my college sweetheart (and still am). How did you make out in college and what did you focus on? I have stand alone degrees in Business Administration, Accounting and Human Behavior. The latter is a Bachelor of Science (emphasis on anthropology) and sure does help in dealing with people (in my job as plant manager now that I am no longer a city comptroller). How were your grades in Calculus? Calculus 161 & 162 were the hardest courses I ever endured. You?

Credentials are meaningless until the evidence is produced. Produce.

You came to the forum and made extravagant claims. Don't get all defensive if we think it's all bullshit because you have no providence or evidence. Nothing personal. You just have no validity.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Our society and our teachers really they do not know "knowledge" or the "truth" so they can not teach it to us, we have to seek it out...
...and that is how conspiracy theories are formed around "arcane knowledge" that give rise to charlatans who make money by claiming to know the "truth"- it is also how cults are formed.
It always begins with the mantra " the ( fill in your choice) do not know knowledge".

On the Beale threads it was discussed how theories and cipher solutions are based on the expectations of the one presenting the claim.
For if one expects the code to be constructed by Freemasons, their cipher or theory will be built around a Freemason connection.
Petter Amundsen, incidentally is a Freemason.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Petter Amundsen, incidentally is a Freemason.

Gosh. That's like right up there with being a member of a barbershop quartet, college fraternity, or a bowling team.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Francis Bacon was a Freemason who was mentored by Dr John Dee, alchemist and Rosicrucian master, who passed on the Lamp of Rosicrucian light to Bacon.
Francis Bacon is said to have fused the Rosicrucian and Freemason esoteric teachings to create "Speculative Freemasonry".
This is the Freemason connection on which Petter Amundsen has built his secret codes in Shakespeare and Cygnus constellian map to an alleged treasure at Oak Island.

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...Petter Amundsen, incidentally is a Freemason.
Oh Dear....

marriage-relationships-freemason-leisure-sacrifice-couple-relationships-mbln2_low.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! That's REALLY uninteresting. I had my first associate of science degree from college when I was 19. Heck, I was married at age 20 to my college sweetheart (and still am). How did you make out in college and what did you focus on? I have stand alone degrees in Business Administration, Accounting and Human Behavior. The latter is a Bachelor of Science (emphasis on anthropology) and sure does help in dealing with people (in my job as plant manager now that I am no longer a city comptroller). How were your grades in Calculus? Calculus 161 & 162 were the hardest courses I ever endured. You?

Credentials are meaningless until the evidence is produced. Produce.

You came to the forum and made extravagant claims. Don't get all defensive if we think it's all bullshit because you have no providence or evidence. Nothing personal. You just have no validity.

Charlie I had Calculus when I was in the 9th grade. Credentials mean nothing at all. Can you see anything in what Petter Amundsen deciphered? Can not you obtain the same thing by using decrypted methods of the early 1600's. I can and I also found documents in America once deciphered follow up after Petter's work to where the Ark of the Covenant is located today.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As with the Beale ciphers, utilizing Petter Amundsen's "1600 deciphering methods" will provide a decrypted message based on one's preconceived expectations on what the message will reveal.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As with the Beale ciphers, utilizing Petter Amundsen's "1600 deciphering methods" will provide a decrypted message based on one's preconceived expectations on what the message will reveal.

Exactly......One can take the same writings, make up their own “decoding key” and have the writings produce anything they wish.....we see it here all the time.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe what you will everyone will never see the same thing. I have set at ball games, car races or any other competitive games and see opposite views. Do not understand them but I know they are there and they always will. So you believe what you want but do not tell me what to believe.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Francis Bacon was a Freemason who was mentored by Dr John Dee, alchemist and Rosicrucian master, who passed on the Lamp of Rosicrucian light to Bacon.
Francis Bacon is said to have fused the Rosicrucian and Freemason esoteric teachings to create "Speculative Freemasonry".
This is the Freemason connection on which Petter Amundsen has built his secret codes in Shakespeare and Cygnus constellian map to an alleged treasure at Oak Island.
Petter Amundsen is not the first to present this "hidden codes" in Shakespeare theory, but just another in a long list that began in 1891 with "FRANCIS BACON AND HIS SECRET SOCIETY" by Mrs Henry Potts.
Even Manley P Hall, husband of Marie Bauer Hall of the notorious Bruton Parish Bacon vault search, wrote a similar piece in 1951.
To understand all this "hugger mugger" of Bacon codes hidden in Shakespeare's works, one must look at Bacon's mentor, DR John Dee.
Dee, considered as Magus or wizard, was an astrologer, fortuneteller, crystal gazer, alchemist in search of the elixir of life, "the Philosophers Stone, a practitioner of Enochian Magick, and a spy for Queen Elizabeth I, in which he used codes in his reports.
As mentor to 21 yo Francis Bacon, on August 11,1582, he introduced his apt pupil to fellow spy/codemaster, Mr Phillips, whose codes were based on the Hebrew art of Gematria, a system dating from 700 BCE.
Shakespeare's THE TEMPEST is the main work that claims of hidden codes has been attached.
Two factual books on Bacon and his codes:
"Francis Bacon, Herald Of The New Age"-Peter Dawkins
"The Codebreakers" - David Kahn

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... So you believe what you want but do not tell me what to believe.
Wasn't telling you what to believe, just informing that Petter Amundsen is not the first to develop this Bacon secret codes in Shakespeare's works theory, just the current fad du jour.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Petter Amundsen is not the first to present this "hidden codes" in Shakespeare theory, but just another in a long list that began in 1891 with "FRANCIS BACON AND HIS SECRET SOCIETY" by Mrs Henry Potts.
Even Manley P Hall, husband of Marie Bauer Hall of the notorious Bruton Parish Bacon vault search, wrote a similar piece in 1951.
To understand all this "hugger mugger" of Bacon codes hidden in Shakespeare's works, one must look at Bacon's mentor, DR John Dee.
Dee, considered as Magus or wizard, was an astrologer, fortuneteller, crystal gazer, alchemist in search of the elixir of life, "the Philosophers Stone, a practitioner of Enochian Magick, and a spy for Queen Elizabeth I, in which he used codes in his reports.
As mentor to 21 yo Francis Bacon, on August 11,1582, he introduced his apt pupil to fellow spy/codemaster, Mr Phillips, whose codes were based on the Hebrew art of Gematria, a system dating from 700 BCE.
Shakespeare's THE TEMPEST is the main work that claims of hidden codes has been attached.
Two factual books on Bacon and his codes:
"Francis Bacon, Herald Of The New Age"-Peter Dawkins
"The Codebreakers" - David Kahn
William and Elizabeth Friedman, professional codebreakers for the Federal government, contacted by the George Hart(THE HART PAPERS) concerning the Beale ciphers, deeming it "nothing more or less than a hoax", examined the Bacon/Shakespeare codes" in their 1957 book, "THE SHAKESPEARE CIPHERS EXAMINED"
The Friedman's disputed all the various claims of messages hidden in Shakespeare's works by Bacon, concluding typographical analysis of the FIRST FOLIO, which was alleged to contain these "secret coded messages" showed that several typefaces were used in the printing of that work, instead of the two that were required for placing a hidden cipher, AND, the printing practices of that time period made it impossible to transmit an accurate message of any kind.
Petter Amundsen's discovery of hidden Bacon ciphers in Shakespeare in nothing new, and is another clear example if one thinks there is a secret hidden message, be it Shakespeare or Beale, they will create a solution based on their expectations.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No matter how intelligent one is reputed to be, they can still be wrong. Refer back to Post #34

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread