The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... There were Knight's Templar at the Battle of Bannockburn unless King Edward's soldiers got scared of something really terrible among the peasants?
There was no Lord Henry Sinclair leading a 300 Templar cavalry at Bannockburn. Bruce's main army consisted of 6000 spearmen, many untrained and Sir Robert de Keth (Keith) 500 Scotts cavalry- Keth was not a Templar.
Edward II 's army consisted of 13000 archers and foot soldiers and 2000 cavalry.
The battlefield selected by Bruce was a marshy bog between two tributaries of the River Forth, a tidal river, and backed by an elevated woodland and Bruce had his men dig pit holes. Not an ideal terrain for Edward II's cavalry whose charge was to be by longbow archer fire, which was nearly impossible because of the terrain.
The cavalry charge that lore claims was made by the Templars and saved the day, was made by de Keth's Scots Cavalry, which advanced around Milton Bog , attacking the left flank of the longbow archers, killing many while the others retreated, most not returning to the field of battle, and without the archery battery, the English army had no other option than to retreat.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi In 1482 King Henry iv was at the gates of Edinburgh Castle where was the Scottish Army ? On holidays in Dover for the weekend TP

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Too many documents, maps and drawings as well as monuments say a treasure was buried in Arcadia.
If you look at the work Petter Admundsen did with "Shakespeare" and the folios you will know that a huge KGC treasure was took to Oak Island.
Most of the Holy Artifacts have already been removed and maybe all of the treasure has too.
Petter Amundsen also found the KGC mentioned in the works of Shakespeare?
Don't you even this curious if not strangely impossible considering that the KGC did not exist during the time of Shakespeare or Francis Bacon, unless of course, a Templar connection is claimed for the KGC.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Petter Amundsen also found the KGC mentioned in the works of Shakespeare?
Don't you even this curious if not strangely impossible considering that the KGC did not exist during the time of Shakespeare or Francis Bacon, unless of course, a Templar connection is claimed for the KGC.

Where exactly is that located in Petter's work I have never seen it?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Too many documents, maps and drawings as well as monuments say a treasure was buried in Arcadia. If you look at the work Petter Admundsen did with "Shakespeare" and the folios you will know that a huge KGC treasure was took to Oak Island. Most of the Holy Artifacts have already been removed and maybe all of the treasure has too.
You must have seen it because you mentioned it in Post#355, which is quoted above.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The KGC and their treasures are real. They are just very difficult to find or to recover.
If the US Government would let me dig three feet I could pay off the National Deficit.
Are these the KGC treasures that you mentioned in the quote "If you look at the work Petter Amundsen did...you will know that a huge KGC treasure was took to Oak Island"??
Have you contacted the US Government about digging the three feet that would pay off the National Debt?

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
That's for sure you do not.

If that sentence was in response to the last line - "Would you agree that we may not know quite as much...", then kindly explain how I’m wrong. (And I will require some proof here.)

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have talked about fifteen minutes with the National Archives and they say they are going to check into my information.
They took two pages of notes. But whether any thing gets finalized we will have to wait and see.
By the way, I will not receive the credit for anything that is going to be in the news--- if any. It will be in the name of Phillip Smith.
You posted this a little over a year ago, on June 18, 2018.
Did the National Archives get back with you or contact Phillip Smith?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry again but nothing related to Oak Island here ...
Again, you do not believe that the Templar's placed treasure, including the Ark of the Covenant in the Oak Island pit, that was later recovered by the Founding Fathers and taken to Virginia and placed a coded message in the Declaration of Independence detailing its location?
Actually I agree. Non of this fabricated pseudo history has anything to do with Oak Island.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, you do not believe that the Templar's placed treasure, including the Ark of the Covenant in the Oak Island pit, that was later recovered by the Founding Fathers and taken to Virginia and placed a coded message in the Declaration of Independence detailing its location?
Actually I agree. Non of this fabricated pseudo history has anything to do with Oak Island.

I have found out Sir Henry Sinclair brought two ship convoys of Templar Treasure to Nova Scotia whether the Ark of Covenant was included? I will not know until I see the manifest. Also whether taken to Oak Island or somewhere else is yet to be seen. One did go up the St. Lawrence River or down which ever way you want to call it.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
I have found out Sir Henry Sinclair brought two ship convoys of Templar Treasure to Nova Scotia whether the Ark of Covenant was included? I will not know until I see the manifest. Also whether taken to Oak Island or somewhere else is yet to be seen. One did go up the St. Lawrence River or down which ever way you want to call it.

Do you have more informations about the St. Lawrence River exploration by this ship ?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am to receive some of it soon. I will PM you when I get something.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Considering that Sir Henry Sinclair was NOT a Templar, he even testified against them at their 1309 trial in Edinburgh, how did he come into possession of "Templar Treasures" that could fill two ships?
*NOTE* It has never been established that the Templars ever had the Ark of the Covenant in their possession.

PS: Did the NATIONAL ARCHIVES ever get back with you after your 15 minute call where they took two pages of notes concerning your research on the Oak Island Templar treasure that the Founding Fathers recovered, leaving a coded message in the Declaration of Independence?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Considering that Sir Henry Sinclair was NOT a Templar, he even testified against them at their 1307 trial in Edinburgh, how did he come into possession of "Templar Treasures" that could fill two ships?
*NOTE* It has never been established that the Templars ever had the Ark of the Covenant in their possession.

PS: Did the NATIONAL ARCHIVES ever get back with you after your 15 minute call where they took two pages of notes concerning your research on the Oak Island Templar treasure that the Founding Fathers recovered, leaving a coded message in the Declaration of Independence?

First Sir Henry Sinclair was a Knight's Templar. On your second question Sir Henry Sinclair could not have testified against the Templars in 1307, he was not born until November 7, 1345. Sir Henry Sinclair did not come into treasures of the Knight's Templar to fill two ships--------he filled two fleets. Yes the Knight's Templar had the "Ark of Covenant" And for your last question, I do not horn in on another's work or research. I contacted the National Archives to have them go to Phillip Smith's Website to check out his decoding of the DOI. If they contact anyone they will contact him. And that is none of my business whatever they do, they will contact Phillip Smith.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On your second question Sir Henry Sinclair could not have testified against the Templars in 1307, he was not born until November 7, 1345.

And likewise he then could not have been a Knights Templar because they ceased to exist in 1312AD. - decades before he was born. If they continued on it was under different names like the Order of Christ.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They still called themselves Templars. The "Order of Christ" was in France. That was a name they used for the public. Like a company that goes bankrupt and changes it's name it is still the same company. Just the name they could not use anymore on the account of the King of France and the Pope.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Sir Henry Sinclair could not have testified against the Templars in 1307, he was not born until November 7, 1345...
If that is so, then the Lord Henry Sinclair could not have led the charge of 300 Templar cavalry at Bannockburn in 1314 that you have previously stated.
So who was this Henry Sinclair mentioned in "Rosslyn and the Grail" by Oxbrow & Robertson:
"St Clair of Rosslyn testified against the Templars at their trial in Edinburgh in 1309"?

Or this Lord Henry Sinclair as detailed by Baigent & Leigh"
""There was Bishop William Sinclair who Robert Bruce considered his "warrior bishop" and his brother HENRY SINCLAIR "THE LORD SINCLAIR OF ROSSLYN WHO LED 300 TEMPLAR CAVALRY AT BANNOCKBURN"?

Well it has been proven there was NO Sinclair Templar charge at Bannockburn, but "St Clair (Sinclair) of Rosslyn" did testify against the Templars- which brings forth the question How did Sir Henry Sinclair allegedly come into possession of now "two fleets" (it keeps growing bigger by the telling) of Templar treasure, and how did he acquire a "fleet" of ships?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread