The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
franklin so far (just from what I remember) you have claimed as FACT.

1. Shakespeares manuscripts are buried on oak island and were written by Francis bacon (as Shakespeare was illiterate)
2. That you know where the Arc of The Covenant is.
3. The Arc of the Covenant is in USA
4. That God is buried in North America
5. The bible contains a secret code telling locations of treasure
6. The Declaration of Independence contains a secret code telling locations of treasure
7. You know the location of secret treasure hoards from the American Civil war.
8. That Noahs Arc can be seen sticking out the side of Mount Ararat from Google Earth.
9. That all recorded history is false

No evidence has been offered for any of these claims
And these are just the outrageous claims I can remember..
And you really wonder why no one else believes you or can take you seriously...
'NUFF SAID!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes sir my statement would be correct. Sorry about all your common knowledge.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sinclair took Templar treasure to Oak Island?

Lol, just making stuff up doesn't count as 'research'.

Anyway, put images of your 'research ' here, you know, all the authentic historical documents you refer to to show us they aren't just in your head.

I have forgotten more than you will ever know. Come to my seminars. I will be teaching all of this in the near future. But as always you are welcome to what has been taught for hundreds of years and it is all bull ****.

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
How long now you been on TNet saying you are gonna school us all but never actually show or do anything but post replies?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
franklin you keep making extreme claims and offer no proof for them.
That is all my post is saying. How do you expect people to believe your claims that are not supported by any actual evidence...
If you choose to believe non-mainstream speculations offered by unqualified/untrained people that is your choice..
If you wish others to believe them then offer some PROOF or least some credible evidence..
To simply say that you have proof but are not willing to give it "YET" is just destroying any credibility you may have...
While never presenting any proof or evidence to support this "non-mainstream speculation" from these "unqualified/untrained" pulp pseudo historian charlatans, he is quick to call "WRONG" on those who present professional documented research, proof and evidence that expose this dubious speculation for what it is, pure fiction.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Really sad the way education is today.
Educators and teachers do not know the truth so they are left repeating the same false history over and over.
And yet we do not get educated. About like the blind leading the blind.
Everything that is taught in school has been proven to be not true. So why do they keep repeating it over and over...
Please list the "everything" and "false history" that has been "proven to be not true".
Here's you chance , as stated by Freeman, to "school us all".

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I have always discovered research that proves your legitimate academic historians wrong.
While legitimate academic historians continue to prove your Wilson & Blackett, Phillip Smith, Amundsen, Halpren, Muir, and Pennington fringe fabricated pseudo-history fantasy research sources wrong.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... When the Founding Fathers hid the Holy Relics, they told no one where it was located.
They did leave clues to follow if one was so inclined to search for it. But for the most part it was forgotten about except by a few...
...and "Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter" was a documentary about for the most part was forgotten except by a few. :thumbsup:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and "Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter" was a documentary about for the most part was forgotten except by a few. :thumbsup:

ECS, You are the only poster on this forum that keeps digging up old post as though you are still talking to someone. Please give me a break and talk about someone else for a change. I hate you digging and digging and talking to yourself and others join in thinking I just posted something you dug up out of the toilet.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well you are correct in stating that the unproven unsupported fringe fabricated fantasy pseudo-history nonsense you post as "fact" is straight out of the toilet. :thumbsup:
'NUFF SAID!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are definitely full of it.

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'NUFF SAID!

Ribs.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread