The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed) - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree473Likes

Thread: The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6322 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    Wow! That's REALLY uninteresting. I had my first associate of science degree from college when I was 19. Heck, I was married at age 20 to my college sweetheart (and still am). How did you make out in college and what did you focus on? I have stand alone degrees in Business Administration, Accounting and Human Behavior. The latter is a Bachelor of Science (emphasis on anthropology) and sure does help in dealing with people (in my job as plant manager now that I am no longer a city comptroller). How were your grades in Calculus? Calculus 161 & 162 were the hardest courses I ever endured. You?

Credentials are meaningless until the evidence is produced. Produce.

You came to the forum and made extravagant claims. Don't get all defensive if we think it's all bullshit because you have no providence or evidence. Nothing personal. You just have no validity.
    Charlie I had Calculus when I was in the 9th grade. Credentials mean nothing at all. Can you see anything in what Petter Amundsen deciphered? Can not you obtain the same thing by using decrypted methods of the early 1600's. I can and I also found documents in America once deciphered follow up after Petter's work to where the Ark of the Covenant is located today.
    Last edited by franklin; Mar 17, 2018 at 05:50 AM.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12925 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    As with the Beale ciphers, utilizing Petter Amundsen's "1600 deciphering methods" will provide a decrypted message based on one's preconceived expectations on what the message will reveal.
    Singlestack Wonder likes this.

Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    661 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    As with the Beale ciphers, utilizing Petter Amundsen's "1600 deciphering methods" will provide a decrypted message based on one's preconceived expectations on what the message will reveal.
    Exactly......One can take the same writings, make up their own “decoding key” and have the writings produce anything they wish.....we see it here all the time.
    ECS likes this.

us

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6322 times
    Believe what you will everyone will never see the same thing. I have set at ball games, car races or any other competitive games and see opposite views. Do not understand them but I know they are there and they always will. So you believe what you want but do not tell me what to believe.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12925 times
    Francis Bacon was a Freemason who was mentored by Dr John Dee, alchemist and Rosicrucian master, who passed on the Lamp of Rosicrucian light to Bacon.
    Francis Bacon is said to have fused the Rosicrucian and Freemason esoteric teachings to create "Speculative Freemasonry".
    This is the Freemason connection on which Petter Amundsen has built his secret codes in Shakespeare and Cygnus constellian map to an alleged treasure at Oak Island.
    Petter Amundsen is not the first to present this "hidden codes" in Shakespeare theory, but just another in a long list that began in 1891 with "FRANCIS BACON AND HIS SECRET SOCIETY" by Mrs Henry Potts.
    Even Manley P Hall, husband of Marie Bauer Hall of the notorious Bruton Parish Bacon vault search, wrote a similar piece in 1951.
    To understand all this "hugger mugger" of Bacon codes hidden in Shakespeare's works, one must look at Bacon's mentor, DR John Dee.
    Dee, considered as Magus or wizard, was an astrologer, fortuneteller, crystal gazer, alchemist in search of the elixir of life, "the Philosophers Stone, a practitioner of Enochian Magick, and a spy for Queen Elizabeth I, in which he used codes in his reports.
    As mentor to 21 yo Francis Bacon, on August 11,1582, he introduced his apt pupil to fellow spy/codemaster, Mr Phillips, whose codes were based on the Hebrew art of Gematria, a system dating from 700 BCE.
    Shakespeare's THE TEMPEST is the main work that claims of hidden codes has been attached.
    Two factual books on Bacon and his codes:
    "Francis Bacon, Herald Of The New Age"-Peter Dawkins
    "The Codebreakers" - David Kahn

us

Jun 2012
    6322 times
    Post #34

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12925 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    ... So you believe what you want but do not tell me what to believe.
    Wasn't telling you what to believe, just informing that Petter Amundsen is not the first to develop this Bacon secret codes in Shakespeare's works theory, just the current fad du jour.

us

Jun 2012
    6322 times
    Post #34

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12925 times
    Petter Amundsen is not the first to present this "hidden codes" in Shakespeare theory, but just another in a long list that began in 1891 with "FRANCIS BACON AND HIS SECRET SOCIETY" by Mrs Henry Potts.
    Even Manley P Hall, husband of Marie Bauer Hall of the notorious Bruton Parish Bacon vault search, wrote a similar piece in 1951.
    To understand all this "hugger mugger" of Bacon codes hidden in Shakespeare's works, one must look at Bacon's mentor, DR John Dee.
    Dee, considered as Magus or wizard, was an astrologer, fortuneteller, crystal gazer, alchemist in search of the elixir of life, "the Philosophers Stone, a practitioner of Enochian Magick, and a spy for Queen Elizabeth I, in which he used codes in his reports.
    As mentor to 21 yo Francis Bacon, on August 11,1582, he introduced his apt pupil to fellow spy/codemaster, Mr Phillips, whose codes were based on the Hebrew art of Gematria, a system dating from 700 BCE.
    Shakespeare's THE TEMPEST is the main work that claims of hidden codes has been attached.
    Two factual books on Bacon and his codes:
    "Francis Bacon, Herald Of The New Age"-Peter Dawkins
    "The Codebreakers" - David Kahn
    William and Elizabeth Friedman, professional codebreakers for the Federal government, contacted by the George Hart(THE HART PAPERS) concerning the Beale ciphers, deeming it "nothing more or less than a hoax", examined the Bacon/Shakespeare codes" in their 1957 book, "THE SHAKESPEARE CIPHERS EXAMINED"
    The Friedman's disputed all the various claims of messages hidden in Shakespeare's works by Bacon, concluding typographical analysis of the FIRST FOLIO, which was alleged to contain these "secret coded messages" showed that several typefaces were used in the printing of that work, instead of the two that were required for placing a hidden cipher, AND, the printing practices of that time period made it impossible to transmit an accurate message of any kind.
    Petter Amundsen's discovery of hidden Bacon ciphers in Shakespeare in nothing new, and is another clear example if one thinks there is a secret hidden message, be it Shakespeare or Beale, they will create a solution based on their expectations.

us

Jun 2012
    6322 times
    No matter how intelligent one is reputed to be, they can still be wrong. Refer back to Post #34

ca
    Feb 2016
    Nova Scotia
    583 times
    Believe what you will everyone will never see the same thing. I have set at ball games, car races or any other competitive games and see opposite views. Do not understand them but I know they are there and they always will. So you believe what you want but do not tell me what to believe.
    The problem is that you seem to be trying to pass of your personal belief as fact.
    ECS and Singlestack Wonder like this.

us

Jun 2012
    6322 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Raparee View Post
    The problem is that you seem to be trying to pass of your personal belief as fact.
    No not fact just better than saying it could not happen that way. Wheras fact is 100%, could not happen that way is 0% and my personal belief places it in the middle at 50%. So I am not the one that is saying it is fact, I am only saying I have an open mind to this being fact and I do not have a closed mind.

ca
    Feb 2016
    Nova Scotia
    583 times
    From post #31:
    "Can you see anything in what Petter Amundsen deciphered?"

This statement would lead me to believe that you take for a fact that Amundsen has deciphered something... whatever he claims that he has deciphered.

ca
    Feb 2016
    Nova Scotia
    583 times
    No the Ark of the Covenant was brought over by the RC's and buried on Oak Island.
    Statement of fact. Not belief.

I have carried Petter's work further into our Founding Fathers and I have located where the Ark of the Covenant of God is today.
    Statement of fact, not belief.

Sounds more like the words of a man closer to the 100% than the 50% that he claims to be at.
    ECS likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12925 times
    No matter how intelligent one is reputed to be, they can still be wrong...
    The vast number of academics, scholars, and professional codebreakers that dispute that Bacon had placed hidden codes in Shakespeare's works, and those that totally dismiss Petter Amundsen's similar claims, should cause one to pause and reconsider the validity of his presentation.
    Singlestack Wonder likes this.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links