Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Like Tree438Likes

Thread: The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12219 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I have found out Sir Henry Sinclair brought two ship convoys of Templar Treasure to Nova Scotia whether the Ark of Covenant was included? I will not know until I see the manifest. Also whether taken to Oak Island or somewhere else is yet to be seen. One did go up the St. Lawrence River or down which ever way you want to call it.
    Considering that Sir Henry Sinclair was NOT a Templar, he even testified against them at their 1309 trial in Edinburgh, how did he come into possession of "Templar Treasures" that could fill two ships?
    *NOTE* It has never been established that the Templars ever had the Ark of the Covenant in their possession.

PS: Did the NATIONAL ARCHIVES ever get back with you after your 15 minute call where they took two pages of notes concerning your research on the Oak Island Templar treasure that the Founding Fathers recovered, leaving a coded message in the Declaration of Independence?
    Last edited by ECS; Jul 12, 2019 at 12:54 PM.
    alan m likes this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6290 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Considering that Sir Henry Sinclair was NOT a Templar, he even testified against them at their 1307 trial in Edinburgh, how did he come into possession of "Templar Treasures" that could fill two ships?
    *NOTE* It has never been established that the Templars ever had the Ark of the Covenant in their possession.

PS: Did the NATIONAL ARCHIVES ever get back with you after your 15 minute call where they took two pages of notes concerning your research on the Oak Island Templar treasure that the Founding Fathers recovered, leaving a coded message in the Declaration of Independence?
    First Sir Henry Sinclair was a Knight's Templar. On your second question Sir Henry Sinclair could not have testified against the Templars in 1307, he was not born until November 7, 1345. Sir Henry Sinclair did not come into treasures of the Knight's Templar to fill two ships--------he filled two fleets. Yes the Knight's Templar had the "Ark of Covenant" And for your last question, I do not horn in on another's work or research. I contacted the National Archives to have them go to Phillip Smith's Website to check out his decoding of the DOI. If they contact anyone they will contact him. And that is none of my business whatever they do, they will contact Phillip Smith.

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11458 times
    Metal Detecting
    On your second question Sir Henry Sinclair could not have testified against the Templars in 1307, he was not born until November 7, 1345.
    And likewise he then could not have been a Knights Templar because they ceased to exist in 1312AD. - decades before he was born. If they continued on it was under different names like the Order of Christ.
    alan m likes this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

us

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6290 times
    They still called themselves Templars. The "Order of Christ" was in France. That was a name they used for the public. Like a company that goes bankrupt and changes it's name it is still the same company. Just the name they could not use anymore on the account of the King of France and the Pope.
    sasquash likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12219 times
    ... Sir Henry Sinclair could not have testified against the Templars in 1307, he was not born until November 7, 1345...
    If that is so, then the Lord Henry Sinclair could not have led the charge of 300 Templar cavalry at Bannockburn in 1314 that you have previously stated.
    So who was this Henry Sinclair mentioned in "Rosslyn and the Grail" by Oxbrow & Robertson:
    "St Clair of Rosslyn testified against the Templars at their trial in Edinburgh in 1309"?

Or this Lord Henry Sinclair as detailed by Baigent & Leigh"
    ""There was Bishop William Sinclair who Robert Bruce considered his "warrior bishop" and his brother HENRY SINCLAIR "THE LORD SINCLAIR OF ROSSLYN WHO LED 300 TEMPLAR CAVALRY AT BANNOCKBURN"?

Well it has been proven there was NO Sinclair Templar charge at Bannockburn, but "St Clair (Sinclair) of Rosslyn" did testify against the Templars- which brings forth the question How did Sir Henry Sinclair allegedly come into possession of now "two fleets" (it keeps growing bigger by the telling) of Templar treasure, and how did he acquire a "fleet" of ships?
    Last edited by ECS; Jul 12, 2019 at 01:17 PM.
    alan m likes this.

us

Jun 2012
    6290 times
    You are the one confused I have always known that William Sinclair led the attack at the Battle of Bannockburn. If I ever said Henry Sinclair then it was a mistake. The only I see on here that keeps saying Henry Henry Henry is you. And you are wrong.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12219 times
    You are the one confused I have always known that William Sinclair led the attack at the Battle of Bannockburn. If I ever said Henry Sinclair then it was a mistake. The only I see on here that keeps saying Henry Henry Henry is you. And you are wrong.
    Then Baigent & Leigh are wrong, whose quote I presented. I have always stated that there was never a Templar cavalry charge led by Lord Henry Sinclair, and there were never any Templars with "marked shields" at Bannockburn.
    Now you claim that Bishop William Sinclair led that alleged "Templar attack"?
    The attack that totally routed the English was led by Sir Robert de Keth (Keith) and his 500 mounted Scots Cavalry that advanced around Milton Bog, left flanking the English archers who were cut down while the rest retreated.
    Sir Robert de Keth and his Scots Cavalry were NOT Templars, and there are NO contemporary records of the Bannockburn that stated that Templars participated in this battle.
    Ot doesn't appear that I am the one confused here.
    Last edited by ECS; Jul 13, 2019 at 08:07 AM.
    alan m likes this.

us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    745 times
    Cache Hunting
    They still called themselves Templars. The "Order of Christ" was in France. That was a name they used for the public. Like a company that goes bankrupt and changes it's name it is still the same company. Just the name they could not use anymore on the account of the King of France and the Pope.
    That is not entirely true, the Templars also lost all of their land holdings, so even if they called themselves something else, they still could not function since they had no places to meet, or financial income, the individual Knights even lost holdings that belonged to family members.
    ECS likes this.
    Some books are dangerous, not to be opened with impunity.
    Not everything that can be counted, counts
    Not everything that counts, can be counted

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12219 times
    You are the one confused I have always known that William Sinclair led the attack at the Battle of Bannockburn.
    If I ever said Henry Sinclair then it was a mistake. The only I see on here that keeps saying Henry Henry Henry is you.
    And you are wrong.
    The stout Bishop of Dunkeld, William Sinclair, broth of Henry Sinclair, was NOT at the Battle of Bannockburn, nor was he a Templar, nor led a Templar cavalry.
    Sir William Sinclair of Hermandston (Branch of the Sinclair Family) was at Bannockburn, but did not lead this attack to which you constantly refer- that was Sir Robert de Keth.
    In 1316, Bishop William Sinclair did repel the English at Donibristle in Fife, rallying the locals in a charge and chasing the English back to their ships on the Firth of Forth, who lose 500 men in the swamp during their route.
    You are much too quick telling others they are wrong when lacking basic common knowledge facts easily researched.
    Last edited by ECS; Jul 12, 2019 at 04:45 PM.
    alan m likes this.

ca
    Elder

Nov 2016
    In the north
    Computers
    330 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Then Baigent & Leigh are wrong, whose quite I presented. I have always stated that there was never a Templar cavalry charge led by Lord Henry Sinclair, and there were never any Templars with "marked shields" at Bannockburn.
    I think they had unmarked shield and they were identified by their skills ...

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12219 times
    This constant claim of Templar super skills at Bannockburn totally demeans Sir Robert de Keth and the Scots Cavalry who were actually at that battle and executed the charge that some want to credit the Templars that WERE NOT THERE in an misguided attempt at proving that the Templars dug the pit at Oak Island to hide treasure and Holy Relics, including the Ark of the Covenant.

Where is the proof that the Templars found the Ark of the Covenant and transported it and other Holy Relics from Jerusalem to France, which is the basis of all these fabulous claims about the Templars at Oak Island and the Ark eventually being taken to Virginia by the Founding Fathers who placed secret code messages in the Declaration of Independence revealing its location.
    Last edited by ECS; Jul 12, 2019 at 07:03 PM.
    alan m likes this.

ca
    Elder

Nov 2016
    In the north
    Computers
    330 times
    Relic Hunting
    I need to return to the Zeno Map of the North and the Castle at the Cross ...
    franklin likes this.

us

Jun 2012
    6290 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquash View Post
    I need to return to the Zeno Map of the North and the Castle at the Cross ...
    Sent you a PM

Charter Member
    us
    Well reasoned and delightfully brutal

Mar 2008
    WA
    Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
    1496 times
    Speaking of the Battle of Bannockburn, when I questioned how much that we actually know about that battle earlier in this thread, you seemingly implied that the misunderstanding was on my part. I asked for clarification. Can you clarify what you meant?
    Avatar taken from "The Biting Pear of Salamanca." See the original here: http://ursulav.deviantart.com/art/Th...manca-29677500

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links