The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
When one is the ONLY source and is privy to "secret knowledge" it is easy to proclaim oneself as "expert" until scrutinized with actual established facts.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When one is the ONLY source and is privy to "secret knowledge" it is easy to proclaim oneself as "expert" until scrutinized with actual established facts.

Ooooohhh how i love secret knowledge scrutinized by established facts.

:)

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While legitimate academic historians continue to prove your Wilson & Blackett, Phillip Smith, Amundsen, Halpren, Muir, and Pennington fringe fabricated pseudo-history fantasy research sources wrong.

Even has a problem with Amundsen?

One of the most enlightened men of the times, and yes someone that has two full multi-part series documentaries made, with a TedX show appearance, and was a keynote speaker at the 2017 American Cryptogram Association's annual convention in Burlington, VT, attracting the attention of the best codebreakers and cryptologists from around the US.

Mostly is on point with reinforcements of his own documents and reasoning using Bacon's Cryptography from the Advancement of Learning, and someone that has a clue to a hidden series of marker stones that were found using a measurement that was derived from steganographs, in Shakespeare's numerous texts.

Maybe you should come up to Vermont from Florida and take Scott Wolters up on his offer to fly his chopper right into the side of the cliff where the vault is found.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe you should come up to Vermont from Florida and take Scott Wolters up on his offer to fly his chopper right into the side of the cliff where the vault is found.
Why did you turn down Scott Wolter's offer to fly you to your alleged Templar vault in that Smugglers Notch dome rock you keep posting?
Why do you refuse to post the name and date of the State of Vermont Archaeologist you stated that you took to this site, the published results of this visit?
Why continue to make these claims of fact on these threads if you won't provide the documentation when asked?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why did you turn down Scott Wolter's offer to fly you to your alleged Templar vault in that Smugglers Notch dome rock you keep posting?
Why do you refuse to post the name and date of the State of Vermont Archaeologist you stated that you took to this site, the published results of this visit?
Why continue to make these claims of fact on these threads if you won't provide the documentation when asked?

Who approached me under a false identity online?

Who are you again....lol

Beg for it....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is why you will never get me into one of your useless demanding arguments, and continually act like your favorite TV Shills are even legitimate enough to carry on a hike through the woods, because he is so lazy that he can't even walk a half mile from a parking lot.

Remember that Scott Wolters was once the fabled Hooked X Holy Grail Hunter that thought the Arc of the Covenant was in the United States in the Wild Wild West.....

Wandering so far from the Truth becomes a little boring making up stories

I prefer the meat of the story myself and not your crumbs of history, comedies, and errors.....you would think someone begging so hard to see something would ask on their own.

Go get him to make a legitimate membership here and talk about his adventures "Unearthing" America with Space Commander Hutton the Grand Master of Pulitzers, and we will have us a ripe good time.....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Scott head.JPG
    Scott head.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
I enjoyed how Wolters fell for the dumb arse crap that was put out called The Cremona Documents. He hauled his butt around a mountain to find nothing but be told, "Gosh there must have been an earthquake or landslide or something and it's all gone."

It says something that instead of posting it was all a dumb arse scam by a wannabe who had missed out appearing on The Curse of Oak Island (the Zena Halpern fiasco) Wolters argues it was all real......

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This is why you will never get me into one of your useless demanding arguments, and continually act like your favorite TV Shills are even legitimate enough to carry on a hike through the woods, because he is so lazy that he can't even walk a half mile from a parking lot.
Remember that Scott Wolters was once the fabled Hooked X Holy Grail Hunter that thought the Arc of the Covenant was in the United States in the Wild Wild West.....
Wandering so far from the Truth becomes a little boring making up stories
I prefer the meat of the story myself and not your crumbs of history, comedies, and errors.....you would think someone begging so hard to see something would ask on their own.
So the alleged "Templar Treasure Vault" in the dome rock photos you post is located in a State of Vermont Park 1/2 mile mile up from the parking lot?
Who was the State of Vermont Archaeologist that you stated you took up to this "Templar Treasure Vault" and why were NO photographs taken inside this "Templar Vault"?
You continue to post your share of "hooked X" rock photos so why disparage Wolter for his?
You talk of "meat", yet all you present are "crumbs".
No way am I drawing you into an "useless demanding argument" only requesting facts to further this questionable dialog.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Supporting a cockamamie story, setting yourself up as an "expert" with "secret knowledge" that only YOU are privy to...and can hold it over the heads of the "ignorant" - who YOU deem "unworthy" to be enlightened to "the Truth"... a form of "self-pleasuring", wouldn't you say?

Especially when they literally told you that there was a "hidden treasure" in the Money Pit on a multi part series that dragged through the dirt for over 8 years

attachment.php

Kinda seems like watching them self pleasure in the fact they had the answers the whole time and wouldn't share them with their audience, offering their American Heritage Oil Kickbacks to Heritage Canada.....

attachment.php

Kinda like some other so called "Mystery School" boys that are here making sure their "Show" becomes number one in Canada.

Amazing that we have seen the deaths of that many here from past attempts, with Nolan and Blankenship, a producer for their History Channel cult died (according to Hutton the Who he was kneeling by the bedside praying), and their big man on campus Burns kicked over the bucket a little too soon before being able to "see the light"....even though it was here for anyone to view.

An amazing group of stooges that followed using pseudo-science too, and of course the "I don't believe it and therefore it is wrong" excuse for non-performance, and don't forget Scott Wolters wanting to lead us through an online hasbara of his opinions on the Concrete Evidence that Hutton was working to snatch from them during his "data mining" adventure on Hoax Island.

And oh gee, that guy from that big supercomputer Carmel was on the show too...that was one incredible code break.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lagina Heritage Team _.png
    Lagina Heritage Team _.png
    294.9 KB · Views: 233
  • La Formule Enema OVEN.png
    La Formule Enema OVEN.png
    652 KB · Views: 241
  • AcornsOprahMeme.jpg
    AcornsOprahMeme.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 238

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the alleged "Templar Treasure Vault" in the dome rock photos you post is located in a State of Vermont Park 1/2 mile mile up from the parking lot?
Who was the State of Vermont Archaeologist that you stated you to up to this "Templar Treasure Vault" and why were NO photographs taken inside this "Templar Vault"?
You continue to post your share of "hooked X" rock photos so why disparage Wolter for his?
You talk of "meat", yet all you present are "crumbs".
No way am I drawing you into an "useless demanding argument" only requesting facts to further this questionable dialog.

You were already told that you will never find what does not exist if you refuse and refute, so don't even act like you believe a single thing others tell you, and enjoy the loss of trust having exposed yourself to the crowd here, challenging it's dozens of photos and carvings.....that you cannot reason with because ? .....

Must be too difficult to get to being Above as it is Below....lol

attachment.php

You already were told who and where, why and when. That is so people like you ECS cannot play "I contest" until you are spoon fed facts according to your interests...you will not be making a production with Scott Wolters playing Sayannim agents of a Sinclair Pedo Ring here....Remember I know all your "connections" like a handbook I handed to the FBI and the US Marshals, concerning your favorite TV show and your hero's hand drawn maps.

You are the problem and you are apparently so tied to their cabal that you glow in the dark.......................

Try to remember that your belief system is based on guys like fronting for Hootin the Hollerin, and others from these "favorites" that you prop up as legitimate T-Hunters.

attachment.php

The true story behind the Oak Island legend is coming to fruition without you puppets.....that much is fact, and if you continue your attempts here it will be added to the investigations pending concerning the "Swamp" you keep referring to.....feel free to accept that and move on to filling the threads with useless demands and conjecture, its an enjoyable fixation for you as your record of posts show here.

I have no problem showing you what you stand for.

Attachments

• Scott-Wolters-and-Tom-Backerud 2.jpg
    Scott-Wolters-and-Tom-Backerud 2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 232
  • TreasureForce Sewing Class.jpg
    TreasureForce Sewing Class.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 228

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoyed how Wolters fell for the dumb arse crap that was put out called The Cremona Documents. He hauled his butt around a mountain to find nothing but be told, "Gosh there must have been an earthquake or landslide or something and it's all gone."

It says something that instead of posting it was all a dumb arse scam by a wannabe who had missed out appearing on The Curse of Oak Island (the Zena Halpern fiasco) Wolters argues it was all real......

Nothing we can say will prove they are wrong, instead their inner workings are exposed for a much better look at their reasoning and the game they are playing

They loved to play with online discussion boards so that they could interweave excuses and deceptive drops of info at the same time to continue their behind the scenes affairs. The Sinclair Pedophile ring is well known in the UK and they are making themselves into targets the more they run their mouths. Epstein didn't kill himself, he had Scott Wolters and Hutton Pulitzer run their mouths online and dropped instructions online for their cabal to target the US. They will pay dearly.

That Cremona Map was a map to the plans made on Little St. James Island owned by Epstein, to relocate their goodies and their underground "hatch" so they could continue their smuggling routes and keep their network afloat as they all snitched on him together

Watching them try to continue the affair after floundering around online here was even more enjoyable than watching them wheel his dead carcass out of the jail.

It's not hard to figure it all out when your buddy gets 9 tons of gold stolen from him and his family, after Scott Wolters was on his sites making threats to him.

Guess which T-Net member brought that map to the attention of the Investigators by simply overlaying it on a coast of the island pointing to landmarks in the Caribbean?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the alleged "Templar Treasure Vault" NEVER SAID IT WAS TEMPLAR....you are confused with your rants against Finders Keepers, remember, from your faux pas over on the Beale schpeel you ran there....in the dome rock photos you post is located in a State of Vermont Park 1/2 mile mile up from the parking lot?
Who was the State of Vermont Archaeologist that you stated you to up to this "Templar Treasure Vault" and why were NO photographs taken inside this "Templar Vault"? YOU NEED TO LEARN TO CALM DOWN SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY BOT PROPERLY....you will never be told about anyone that I work with, you will have to ramble harder making demands for personal information....(that is illegal here)
SCOTT NEVER FOUND ONE - HE REMINISCED OVER ONE THAT WAS KNOWN FOR DECADES BEFORE HE GRADUATED FROM GEOLOGY CLASS....you know.... "recapping"
You talk of "meat", yet all you present are "crumbs". AND NOTHING LEFT FOR YOU TO CONSUME

YOU EXPECT ME TO ANSWER YOUR MOOT AND MOODY DEMANDS TO ANSWER TO SCOTT WOLTERS ?....Beg somewhere else.....go play middleman and try to upsell some real estate in Florida.....see where that gets you.

Everyone else here can read but this makes no sense......
(Who was the State of Vermont Archaeologist that you stated you to up to this "Templar Treasure Vault" and why were NO photographs taken inside this "Templar Vault"?)
I can understand that you are very confused but that is not my job to correct your inability to speak fluently here.

You have been told this numerous times I don't fly a White and Blue flag....we have 50 stars.... not one big lie in the center of it all on an Island that everyone talks about............you are either too occupied referencing this to your cohorts to keep up or you are beginning to find some truth in my research and are vehemently jealous of what I possess.

attachment.php

I really dont need to explain to you something that many times.....just remember I can easily refuse to offer you insights if your bot-posting mode is set to self destruct...you will expose yourself as a pawn in his crew's game over and over again...and no you will never find all of this information....good luck finding that corner to hide in when judgement comes round like a hammer.

Attachments

• Red Rocks Star Closeup 2.jpg
    Red Rocks Star Closeup 2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Project and Deflect much? This the guy and his audience that I am supposed to answer to?

Pirate Treasure of the Knights Templar: ANCIENT TEMPLAR FORTRESS (S1, E4) | Full Episode | HISTORY

<strong>

Pirate Treasure of the Knights Templar......an amazing discourse from a man with a geology degree.

Posted Date: May 16, 2020

This stooge and his show appearances are why nobody will ever buy into their tokens and jokes, nor even listen to their woes online. Apparently Scott and Hutton got them so fired up for their reveals and when nothing happened these trolls became a nuisance online following their destructive end game for a pop quest and a fake laugh.

Hutton and Scott bombed out back in the late 2014 timeperiod when they signed their contracts.....then the lies came from every direction both on the shows and on the sites here.

Amazing that he gets fingered so easily....you would think that trying to overrun a website with his interests would be considered counterproductive and shunned, but he then makes himself into a formal "professional" and decides where and when a show is going to be made, taking you on his continual "Knights Temporal" journeys.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Who was the State of Vermont Archaeologist that you stated you took up to this "Templar Treasure Vault" and why were NO photographs taken inside this "Templar Vault"?
You continue to post your share of "hooked X" rock photos so why disparage Wolter for his?...
With all the above posts, you still continue to avoid answering these very basic questions, Eldo, concerning statements you have posted as fact.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
YOU EXPECT ME TO ANSWER YOUR MOOT AND MOODY DEMANDS TO ANSWER TO SCOTT WOLTERS ?...
No, just that others and I expect when one posts statements as "fact" that are happily willing to provide support documentation to support such statements.
So far your replies of diversionary derisive insults does not foster confidence in the presentation of claims concerning a Templar Treasure Vault in a State of Vermont State Park that was investigated by a Vermont State Archaeologist upon your insistence.
If such a history changing Templar treasure vault actually existed, it would make major news worldwide with myriads of accompanying photographs.

No outside collaboration of this exists anywhere, just the sounds of silence.
PS: You brought this Vermont dome rock Templar treasure vault, Scott Wolter's offer of a helicopter ride and, you taking a Vermont State Archaeologist to this State Park site into the discussion, why do you get upset when one requests additional information?

'NUFF SAID!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The Sinclair Pedophile ring is well known in the UK and they are making themselves into targets the more they run their mouths.
Epstein didn't kill himself, he had Scott Wolters and Hutton Pulitzer run their mouths online and dropped instructions online for their cabal to target the US. They will pay dearly.

That Cremona Map was a map to the plans made on Little St. James Island owned by Epstein, to relocate their goodies and their underground "hatch" so they could continue their smuggling routes and keep their network afloat as they all snitched on him together

Watching them try to continue the affair after floundering around online here was even more enjoyable than watching them wheel his dead carcass out of the jail.

It's not hard to figure it all out when your buddy gets 9 tons of gold stolen from him and his family, after Scott Wolters was on his sites making threats to him.

Guess which T-Net member brought that map to the attention of the Investigators by simply overlaying it on a coast of the island pointing to landmarks in the Caribbean?
REALLY!?
This is the most outrageous post of pure nonsense ever posted.
Combining Oak Island, Scott Wolter, the Sinclair family with Jeffery Epstein borders on a spurious libelous assault on those mentioned and doesn't belong on these threads as these above statements have NOTHING to do in any way with the Oak Island discussion. :protest:

Ryanblood1

Oct 4, 2020
Thomaston GA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not agree with #4 everything else is true.

Here is something that will prove that the King James Version of the Holy Bible has hidden messages that most laymen never see even though they look right at it. I hope this is all right with the forum as it does involve codes and not just religious.

First go to Saint John Chapter 21 verses 11-17 Here you will see where the Lord Jesus told Peter to cast his fishing net and Peter netted 153 fish a great number yet the net did not break. Just a story or is it saying something else?

This was the THIRD TIME that Jesus had appeared to the disciples so keep that in mind. Then in these same seven verses, Jesus asked Peter for the THIRD TIME if he loved him?

The Christian Fish is formed by the intersection of two circles through their centers and where they intersect is called the Christian Fish. Or you can use the Latin Name, vesica piscis or Mandorla. But anyway: This intersection is the square root of "3" and the smallest numbers that are divisible to come up with the square root of "3" is 265 divided by 153. you will come up with a difference of about 8/100,000ths. If Peter had caught 152 fish this number would have been off by about 3,952/100,000 and if Peter had caught 154 fish then it would have been off by over 3,892/100,000 Peter had to catch 153 fish and it is encoded into the KJV Holy Bible with different meanings but it still is the same thing. Also if you count the "letter characters" from where "One hundred fifty three fish" starts in Verse 11 and where "Third Time" is in verse 14 is a total of 265 characters counting the verse numbers. This verifies that this is the message and not just a fish story.

You should see the "template" I have made to decode the KJV Holy Bible.

I dont doubt what you have found in the DOI or KJV but i doubt it was left intentionally. Just like people who claim the, satanic messages, were intentionally put in Led Zeppelins, stairway to heaven, when you play it backward. Its nonsense either way until Robert Plant himself says otherwise. Hypothetically, lets say that FRANKLIN is satan. F-6 R-18 A-1 N-14 K-11 L-12 I-9 N-14 = 85. 8 letters x 85 = 680. The number 14 appears twice so subtract 14 from 680. And that leaves? 666 Franklin must be satan. The way I see it, the founding fathers were willing to sacrifice everything for this country so, IF, they had knowledge of the arks location it would make sense to keep it a secret prior to the REV war, but why would they not uncover it afterward? America has always strived to be the first and the best or lied to make others think that we were. America, home of the ark of the covenant of God. Enough said.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Numerology is the practice of backing into events with the advantage of hindsight. Bunkum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread