The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed) - Page 32
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Like Tree473Likes

Thread: The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    au
    Sep 2004
    Eaglehawk
    GPX
    1128 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    It is hard to keep posting when posters keep making fun of everything you research as a path trying to search out the truth. But I will keep trying. Here is a carbon dating of the Coconut Fibers since you asked for something around 1300 AD.Attachment 1742849

There were three treasures I know of that were buried on Oak Island. Two were buried in 1398. One was recovered and the other could not just before the American Revolution. In Sept. 1746, the "Money Pit" was dug and a large treasure from France was buried there. Since, France backed the Colonies against Great Britain, I believe this treasure was given by France to the American Colonies. Several other treasures were recovered in Mahone Bay before the American Revolution. Enough treasure to fill three ships heavy laden. I have the complete inventory of the treasure. There were other treasures of the Knight's Templar brought over at the latter end of the 17th Century and yes ECS, these ships had the "Ark of the Covenant of GOD" aboard. These treasures have not been recovered and they are buried in at least 7 different locations.

THIS NOT a scientific report rather just a opinion in a letter which anyone could fabricate .Please put up the correct scientific reports . I am also waiting for some emails from the UK Registry Office and The Catholic Archives . The game on TP
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11543 times
    Metal Detecting
    If the "treasure" was sent to the Colonies by France to help fight Britain it would have been spent - not buried. The French sent firearms, cannon, ships and supplies. And gold . . . to be spent.

France spent 1.3 billion livres to support the Americans (and hurt the British) and that is why they had 3.3 billion livres national debt in 1783 . . . part of which lead eventually to the French Revolution.

They were broke.
    ECS, Clad2Silver and Rebel - KGC like this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7342 times
    ECS, can you document that there are other planets with humanoids liveing there? Writing a Oak iland paper is not absolute proof of anything. All we actually have is a block on a tree limb over looking a depression
    Clad2Silver and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    849 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Real of Tayopa View Post
    All we actually have is a block on a tree limb over looking a depression
    Or less.
    I believe it, therefore it is true.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12910 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Real of Tayopa View Post
    ECS, can you document that there are other planets with humanoids liveing there? Writing a Oak iland paper is not absolute proof of anything. All we actually have is a block on a tree limb over looking a depression
    What does this apples/oranges quip have to do with the remarks one made concerning undocumented history and claiming to have proven legitimate academic historians wrong, RoT?
    The point is that real lettered academic historians must go through a process with their presentation of claims, while the pulp pseudo peddler quasi historians DO NOT.
    It is easy for one to say they have proven legitimate historians, quite another to prove it.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7342 times
    True EC, what i was driving to was what do the experts know beyond existing knowledge ? which may not be actually true, ex flat earth, earth being the canter of the universe , etc. One paticulr argument was how many Angels could dance on the head of a pin. Frankly I can find no reference to Oak Island other than in the past two young men noticed a block on a tree limb with signs of a depression underneath it seriously, keep up the good work, my friend., all other is pure speculation
    Last edited by Real of Tayopa; Aug 14, 2019 at 02:55 PM.
    ECS likes this.

Jun 2007
    13728 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    What does this apples/oranges quip have to do with the remarks one made concerning undocumented history and claiming to have proven legitimate academic historians wrong, RoT?
    The point is that real lettered academic historians must go through a process with their presentation of claims, while the pulp pseudo peddler quasi historians DO NOT.
    It is easy for one to say they have proven legitimate historians, quite another to prove it.
    Can YOU?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12910 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    I am not the one making that claim of proving legitimate historians wrong, my friend.
    ...but thanks for playing.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links