The TRUE story behind the Oak Island legend... (Finally revelaed)

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well ECS you and Raparee are both right...
Yes we are, Franklin. :thumbsup:
Shakespeare could write as the example shown on post #60.
Now with that resolved, let us return to Petter Amundsen's claim about Francis Bacon placing hidden ciphers in Shakespeare's works.
On previous posts on this thread, the printing of the FIRST FOLIO was discussed with a link to the information. NO MENTION of involvement of Francis Bacon.
What needs to be established to give Amundsen's "theory" even a fraction of credibility is to prove that Bacon had "MEANS, MOTIVE, and OPPORTUNITY" to place these alleged ciphers into the works of Shakespeare.
Then there the "HOW, WHEN, and WHERE" must be documented with solid evidence.
As noted in the link concerning the printing of the FIRST FOLIO, the printing practices of that time in England made it utterly impossible to transmit an accurate cipher message in that, or any other work.

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have no signed documents by Shakespeare proving that he could write. So it goes, one each, next.

Once again, you're guilty of argumentum ex silentio. ... because we have no signed documents proving that he could write, does not mean that he could not write.

Regarding Shapespeare, from some of his contemporaries:

"I remember the players have often mentioned it as an honor to Shakespeare, that in his writing, whatsoever he penned, he never blotted out a line." - Ben Johnson

“...mind and hand went together, and what he thought he uttered with that easiness that we have scare received from him a blot in his papers.” - John Heminges, Henry Condell

So the people around Shakespeare say that he wrote, and referred to his writings.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Mankind is safe. The Ark of the Covenant is not on Oak Island. The Laginas will never find it.

Correct.

So you believe there is an Ark? I am so so on that. Been trying to find evidence of its last "known" location.. documented not a story.
Have seen a few specials on it. Trying to remember the locations from those specials. I believe both were Middle East area.

Incorrect.

It is in the Warehouse...

Incorrect.

It may have been destroyed in the Mount Saint Helens, Nevada Atomic Test Site, or the Chernobyl templar vault locations I recently found....

Incorrect.

No the Ark of the Covenant was brought over by the RC's and buried on Oak Island.

Incorrect.

How many times must I tell you guys? It's with Parche.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
As I have stated before I can read from 3,000 to 10,000 words a minute. I was ridiculed for this because I only put out the "3" instead of 3,000. Does not matter.

It kind of does matter. Tnet's policy is to not allow posters to accuse other posters of lying, so I will not do so here. I will merely point out that you should be able to dominate the World Speed Reading Championships, as the best that we've ever seen - a record held by six time champion Anne Jones - is an impressive 4200 wpm with 67% comprehension, albeit with material that she'd previously been exposed to.

If you're claiming that you can do better than Ms. Jones...well, there is a way to verify that claim. I wouldn't expect a large cash sum or a massive trophy as the prize, but being acknowledged as the best in the world at something is an achievement that very, very few people in the world will ever get the chance to even compete for, let alone attain.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It kind of does matter. Tnet's policy is to not allow posters to accuse other posters of lying, so I will not do so here. I will merely point out that you should be able to dominate the World Speed Reading Championships, as the best that we've ever seen - a record held by six time champion Anne Jones - is an impressive 4200 wpm with 67% comprehension, albeit with material that she'd previously been exposed to.

If you're claiming that you can do better than Ms. Jones...well, there is a way to verify that claim. I wouldn't expect a large cash sum or a massive trophy as the prize, but being acknowledged as the best in the world at something is an achievement that very, very few people in the world will ever get the chance to even compete for, let alone attain.

Not interested. I have nothing to prove to anyone or the world. I know what I know.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well at least now you know that William Shakespeare could write. :thumbsup:
Most Expensive Autograph, William Shakespeare

Now where is the evidence that Francis Bacon hide ciphers in Shakespeare's works- the means, motive, opportunity and the how, when, and where?
Without this outside collaborating evidential support, Petter Amundsen's theory contains no substantial merit and loses total credibility.
As William Friedman stated about the Beale Papers can also be applied to Amundsen: "specifically designed to lure the unwary reader".

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You tell me why the "eagle" is our National Bird or Symbol, then I may answer your questions but not until you give me the correct answer I am looking for.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not interested. I have nothing to prove to anyone or the world. I know what I know.

And we've seen repeatedly how you arrive at what you claim to know.

I believe the expression "Castles in the Air" describes the process.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
where was tanics tomb?
what is a jinn?
were you drinking when you wrote this?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jinn: in Arabian and Muslim mythology an intelligent spirit of lower rank than the angels, able to appear in human and animal forms and to possess humans.

Gin: An alcoholic spirit. All gins include juniper as an ingredient: other botanicals used are coriander, angelica, orange peel, lemon peel, cardomom, cinnamon, grains of paradise, cubeb berries and nutmeg. Typically a fine gin contains six to ten botanicals. Like all gins, London gin should have a predominant juniper flavour.

I believe a sufficient ingestion of gin leads to one seeing jinns.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Petter Admundsen is 100% correct according to my going over about 40 hours of his videos and purchasing and reading his two books.
I have also went over his research at least five times and I can find he followed the coded paths of the code books written during Shakespear's time.
Yes the work of Petter Admundsen is 100% right on the bubble...
If you spent over 40 hours watching and rewatching his videos and read two of his books, and are 100% convinced that his theory on Francis Bacon placing ciphers in Shakespeare's works is true, why are you avoiding answering the proposed question concerning means, motive, and opportunity and then how, when, and where?
Instead you reply with a question about how the "eagle" became our national bird which has nothing whatsoever to do with this discussion to avoid answering an important question that concerns the very basis of Petter Amundsen's Bacon/Shakespeare cipher theory and what you are 100% convinced is true.
Could it be that realization has set in that there is no way Francis Bacon could have placed hidden ciphers in the Bard's works due to access and the printing practices of that time rendering Amundsen's theory a worthless bubble.
You were mistaken after all about Shakespeare not being able to sign his name.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used

And yet here you are, attempting to prove things to the world while claiming to have nothing to prove, and using things that you're unwilling to prove in order to prove them.

You've chosen a very tough row to hoe.

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where was tanics tomb?
what is a jinn?
were you drinking when you wrote this?

Her name was actually Tanit (typo sorry)

Tanit, or Tanith, is the Great Goddess of Carthage, worshipped there as its chief Deity. She is a Sky Goddess who ruled over the Sun, Stars, and Moon;

hqdefault.jpg

Carthage was located in what now is Tunisia..

There were 5 known types of Jinn The Five Types of Jinn | Alif the Unseen This one is thought to be the father of them all.. He combines the power of the greatest of the Genies with the evil of a demon...

This was the drawing of this unnamed one from the Tomb

Jinn-380x240.jpg

If that granite coffin rises to the surface and is opened we will all need a drink..... This is what was prophesied on the tomb according to my source if that Evil Jinn was ever freed to take retribution on mankind for imprisoning him...

3D2BDFE500000578-4219622-image-a-5_1487007970109.jpg

They say even the Devil himself flees in fear from this dude..

demons-collection-005.jpg

This story fits ALL THE EVIDENCE that Laginas have found...

I have been sworn to secrecy to NOT reveal the source... But the world must be warned... All MUST believe me because that is the way with all Oak Island treasure stories (NO PROOF just conjecture, assertion and myth)....

Season 6 MUST BE STOPPED ! .....

The Knights Templar new what they had done and sought to put it right... Then the treasure seekers showed up......

I do not think Ricks single lead cross to the Goddess will be enough to save us...

rick-lagina-cross.jpg

Damm the Laginas what have the done... What have they unleashed....

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
And yet here you are, attempting to prove things to the world while claiming to have nothing to prove, and using things that you're unwilling to prove in order to prove them.

You've chosen a very tough row to hoe.
He may reveal all if you state why the "eagle" is our "National Bird" or symbol, without the rowing and hoeing. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You tell me why the "eagle" is our National Bird or Symbol, then I may answer your questions but not until you give me the correct answer I am looking for.
To give the US a peaceful easy feeling before life in the fast lane?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The bald eagle is on the Great Seal - at the time (1782) it was thought to only exist in North America, and was representative of freedom. The eagle was not part of the first three proposed designs. Not selected until Secretary Charles Thompson called for a bald eagle rather than less specific eagle and blended parts of all three of the first committee offerings to make what we have now (approved by Congress in 1789 for use on all internal and external documents).

PS - Charles Thompson was not a Mason.

Last edited:

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have gone with the Turkey.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He may reveal all if you state why the "eagle" is our "National Bird" or symbol, without the rowing and hoeing. :thumbsup:

I did not ask Dave Rishar. I asked you.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you believe there is an Ark? I am so so on that. Been trying to find evidence of its last "known" location.. documented not a story.
Have seen a few specials on it. Trying to remember the locations from those specials. I believe both were Middle East area.

Of course there is an ARC.

As far as the box... somewhere in a Tibetan Monastery.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The bald eagle is on the Great Seal - at the time (1782) it was thought to only exist in North America, and was representative of freedom. The eagle was not part of the first three proposed designs. Not selected until Secretary Charles Thompson called for a bald eagle rather than less specific eagle and blended parts of all three of the first committee offerings to make what we have now (approved by Congress in 1789 for use on all internal and external documents).

PS - Charles Thompson was not a Mason.

That is common history anyone can google on the Internet but it is not the answer I am looking for?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions