OP
etex

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marty has approached the ancient aliens team and Giorgio Tsoukalos is set to film an episode of the show with Marty

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dancing_large_facing_right.gif
HOT DOG!
dancing_large.gif

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh goodie . . .

"We personally lack the education or skills to do it or comprehend it, so it must have been aliens!"

History Channel my farce.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Curse of Oak Island...Season 6...Number 1 TV Series...In the Galaxy!

Aliens.jpg

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
What does the idea of "Ancient Aliens" have to do with the "Oak Island Treasure"? Are they reaching for material to extend the show? For what they have found so far, they could have just invited "Diggers" on. At least I can be entertained by to mindless clown...

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
So I have a question; and before some Oak Island Freak looses their mind on me for asking just keep in mind I do not watch much of anything really.

Have they ever found any actual treasure; I mean something real, not a Buffalo nickel or grandpas penny spill. Something gold, something with at least a jewel in it.

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
oooh yea the cross:BangHead:
So I have a question; and before some Oak Island Freak looses their mind on me for asking just keep in mind I do not watch much of anything really.

Have they ever found any actual treasure; I mean something real, not a Buffalo nickel or grandpas penny spill. Something gold, something with at least a jewel in it.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

In 224 years, not even a hint of anything.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Adventurers and the Strangers on the Mayflower removed the treasure around 1620.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
What a Lovely Place...To Spend Your Honeymoon!

[h=1]The Curse of Oak Island: Rick Lagina arrives on island as 2018 treasure hunt begins[/h] Honeymooners.jpg

Rick Lagina takes time out to pose for a photo with newlyweds Bernard and Natalie Rousselle while they visited Oak Island this week[FONT=&quot]The Curse of Oak Island’s treasure-hunting operations for 2018 have begun — after Rick Lagina and other members of the team arrived on the island, along with vast amounts of equipment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rick took time out to pose with fans this week, including newlyweds Bernard and Natalie Rousselle who were visiting the area while on honeymoon from New Brunswick.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Natalie told Monsters and Critics how Rick was all smiles and joked with them about whether they had a map of where the treasure was.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]She said: “We were on a brief honeymoon and decided to go see Oak Island again. We had been there a couple of years ago at the same time but they were closed. When we got there the gift shop was open and we were inside looking for tours. The 2018 tours were sold out in two hours.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We bought some souvenirs and were on our way when my husband Bernard spotted Rick and started running towards him. He was so excited as he has been a huge fan of the show since the beginning. Since then I have gradually been becoming a fan as well.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Rick was very welcoming, shook our hands and asked the creator of the show to take our picture. He then joked around and asked if we had the map of where the treasure was. It was such a good encounter. He is as friendly in person as he is on the show. When we took the pic he made us say “Treasure”![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fan Courtney Spencer also met Rick on the island this week, and posted a photo of her encounter on Instagram with the caption: “I’ll die happy now!”[/FONT]

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy Birthday Dan!...Keep Searching..You're Bound To Find The Treasure...Before 100!

dan-blankenship.jpg

Dan Blankenship from The Curse of Oak Island celebrated an incredible milestone birthday this week – when he turned 95!

Dan 95th.jpg

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
The Adventurers and the Strangers on the Mayflower removed the treasure around 1620.

If I've learned anything from Caleb, it's that if we plot insanity and trolling as lines on a graph, we'd see that they must eventually intersect. How soon depends on the context.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stranger things have happened. I always thought that parallel lines never cross? I know where there are two parallel streets that cross where there is a large depository in Danville, Va. Strange things can and will happen, if you keep looking for them.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and you have solid documentation for this statement-hopefully not another "hidden message" using the "Bacon code" discovered by Petter Amundsen that was encoded in the Mayflower Compact.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

gr88bd

Dec 11, 2017
Grove City, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, Divining Rods, brass pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too bad he hadn't taken up something more results oriented - like golf or fly-fishing.

Well, maybe there is still time to do something more productive with his life.

YES the demand for old wood sniffers is almost non- existent .. even though he and the apprentice wood sniffing Lagina have tried to revive the art while on TV.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What "Adventures and the Strangers on the Mayflower" ?
What was this treasure that they removed, and where to was it removed?
What is the source of this claim?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Removed how? They would have had to carry any load by hand. There were no horses or oxen brought by colonists for another 10 years.

So if they traveled they would have had to pack it all (including food) on their persons.

Another silly hypothesis.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YES the demand for old wood sniffers is almost non- existent .. even though he and the apprentice wood sniffing Lagina have tried to revive the art while on TV.

I think they found their new sniffer, ready to employ new advanced technologies in the show's already overly complex format to help simplify the sniffing

sniffing.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread