Marty looks for aliens

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah, "they" use "re-fined" GOLD for their Crafts, in their Time-Machines; Time/Space Machines of "today" use Mercury/Quick Silver, spinning in a clock-wise direction with FRESH water. That is why the crafts are seen drawing up water from ponds/river reservoirs. They will often eject used fuel as SLAG (useless to us!). Heh. In the old days, LIGHTS were seen over Oak Island, SO... :laughing7:

Last edited:

gr88bd

Dec 11, 2017
Grove City, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, Divining Rods, brass pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think history channel/ prometheus is just attempting to plant the seed of ancient technology that could have been used on OI...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How pathetic is that?

Maybe the The History Channel can link up with BBC and get the Cybermen from Dr. Who to give their theory on Oak Island?

Cyber1.jpg

"Resistance is futile."

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How pathetic is that?

Maybe the The History Channel can link up with BBC and get the Cybermen from Dr. Who to give their theory on Oak Island?

Cyber1.jpg

"Resistance is futile."
Even they would rust with all the water in the "pit".....

gr88bd

Dec 11, 2017
Grove City, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even they would rust with all the water in the "pit".....

Love me some Cybermen, AND Daleks !!!! Who else could conquer universes with a kitchen wisk and a sink plunger ? dalek.jpg

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually Marty got on that show from his years of doing the Oak Island episodes. I was surprised to turn it on and see him on it myself. I drew one conclusion from it, Ancient Aliens material is hot right now. Searching Sardinia showed a need to expand material they can cover. Ironically, we are soon to release 2 new books non-treasure related which can also be marketed towards Ancient Aliens.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
How pathetic is that?

...and, most important, get Petter Amundsen to show hidden messages in the Dr Who scripts he discovered while using Francis Bacon's gematria that reveal the treasure location on Oak Island. :thumbsup:
...and maybe even fix him up with one of those fancy haircuts like Giorgio's. 8-)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do you attack people and their work without even checking it out for yourself. I see nothing wrong with the work of Petter Amundsen. I do not know what your problem is other than you look and attack but you never research.

gr88bd

Dec 11, 2017
Grove City, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do you attack people and their work without even checking it out for yourself. I see nothing wrong with the work of Petter Amundsen. I do not know what your problem is other than you look and attack but you never research.

He's put forth a lot of effort in his research , the majority, correction, ALL of which is over my head, I just think MANY people are over thinking this ... find something of substance first , then reverse engineer the find ....mystery solved.. Unlike the facebook pages about OI , not everyone has to be the smartest person in the room ..

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I checked as far as I needed to in order to dismiss it. He can easily prove me wrong by producing a result. I'm winning so far.

Much like I've never visited Egypt or Peru but am most confident the pyramids were not constructed by alien visitors from space and the Nazca Lines are not runways

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Franklin, I checked out Petter Amundsen's claims and find him to be another charlatan selling books based on unproven alleged Bacon gematria codes in Shakespeare. ...and what's with your attacks claiming I never research?
You know better than that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread