The Two Idiots at it Again!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh the self selected righteous! They will hoot and holler about the waste of a TV show yet don't do a darn thing about the waste of govt spending.

I will right any wrong, as long as I deem it wrong. - said the self righteous.

How can we control government waste when we have two million on the governmnet payroll paid to do that for us and they are not doing their jobs. They are only packing it in suitcases and carrying it home when they retire at the ripe old age of 40. While a working man can never retire, has to work until he drops dead.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol people (trolls) throw darts, but when confronted with reason, run and hide, or change subject. oh, so typical
Why do you feel the need to personally insult people that disagree with you?

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get asked more about this dumb show than I do anything else treasure hunting related... so dumb!

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
How can we control government waste when we have two million on the governmnet payroll paid to do that for us and they are not doing their jobs. They are only packing it in suitcases and carrying it home when they retire at the ripe old age of 40. While a working man can never retire, has to work until he drops dead.

How about lawsuits? Breach of contract, false representation, extortion, however you want to slice it. The American people need to start using their heads and lawyers better start realizing that there are HUGE money making opportunities against wrongful government.

Radical idea I know but doable.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who writes the laws? The people in Congress. You think they left themselves exposed to lawsuits?

Breach of what contract? Do you have a written contract with your elected representatives specifically stating what they must do for the term of their position? They are sworn to uphold the laws they wrote and the Constitution they interpret and corrupt as they see fit. Once elected they have no obligation to how they must vote or act.

And, if they settle a lawsuit, who do you think they will tax to pay the settlements?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I got an idea for a TV show.....lets dig a hole and then pull up stuf from the bottom with a hammer grab thingy until the hole colapses and then say “Oh Nooo....”
:BangHead:

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do you feel the need to personally insult people that disagree with you?

sorry that you don't understand. gaspips refers to the brothers as "idiots", as do you. I tried to have a discussion, merely asked a question. he slunked away, wished me a happy life, WITHOUT DEALING WITH THE ISSUE. typical troll behavior. tell me where I am wrong

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry that you don't understand. gaspips refers to the brothers as "idiots", as do you. I tried to have a discussion, merely asked a question. he slunked away, wished me a happy life, WITHOUT DEALING WITH THE ISSUE. typical troll behavior. tell me where I am wrong
That is terrible.. It is extremely sad that you are unable to engage in civil discussion/disagreement with others.. gaspipe started this thread. The thread title makes it obvious his views.. Why join in the discussion if you disagree with those views... Why even visit the thread.. And No I did not call the brothers idiots.. I find these posts quite offensive and insulting. Calling a person a troll simply because their view is different from yours is in my view very inappropriate behavior on a forum... It accomplishes nothing expect displaying your own character..

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In case it has NOT been mentioned...you may observe that the narrator for Oak Island is also the narrator for Ancient Aliens. While I believe that there is life in the universe besides us,and while I believe that people buried treasure which has not been found yet, I just don’t think we will see the “breaking news” about either subject on either show. In fact,I believe there is a greater chance of a UFO showing up on my porch than there is of anyone digging up some “riddle treasure” concocted by Sir Francis Porkloin. I personally believe that Gary is going to bail soon,if he hasn’t already. In his heart,he’s a treasure hunter,so at some point there has to be a return to feed his “inner hunter”. He doesn’t appear to need the money,there’s other things to be done besides waste time on a fools errand. And I finally believe that this whole thing is indeed a fools errand.
Sorry if I got off track if I did,I don’t know...

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is terrible.. It is extremely sad that you are unable to engage in civil discussion/disagreement with others.. gaspipe started this thread. The thread title makes it obvious his views.. Why join in the discussion if you disagree with those views... Why even visit the thread.. And No I did not call the brothers idiots.. I find these posts quite offensive and insulting. Calling a person a troll simply because their view is different from yours is in my view very inappropriate behavior on a forum... It accomplishes nothing expect displaying your own character..

I must say that this is the biggest load of crap I have seen in a long time. on so many levels. where to start?

so it just fine to call people "idiots" but extremely sad to call someone a troll??? the former is an insult on ones intelligence, the later is a description on ones behavior. maybe you did not think that through.

I started a thread wanting to discuss the U shaped structure, if you happened to notice. I am waiting for your admonition of those (including yourself) that ran off the rails and blathered about treasure, templers and the usual crap. I am sure you be consistant and do just that because you are of such fine character.

lol

sky355

Jul 24, 2012
Littleton Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Fisher F22
Vibra tector 740
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just saw ad and it’s hard to believe these two buffoons are at it again. I feel sorry for that poor island ; now they are going to blow it up. My only hope and prayer is that they open a sinkhole that swallows them. I guess the “ rarely “ History Channel is more desparate than ever. May be one of Knight’s Templar will pop out of the crater and take the two doofus’ with him. Hope springs eternal.

Heck of a prediction there Gaspipe consider this latest Episode has H8 being threatened to cave in and becoming super unstable. I like the Brothers and find their intentions to be honorable. Getting to the truth of what is down there is what's most important to them. Weather or not they find anything is another story. They have a great crew and I really like the comradery between them all. They genuinely care about the history and the story of those before them that spent many years trying to uncover then truth. It sure would be nice to see them successfully pull treasure out but I watch this more because of the family relationships they all have with 1 another. Like they say. Its not the thrill of the find but the Thrill of the hunt that keeps me watching.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must say that this is the biggest load of crap I have seen in a long time. on so many levels. where to start?

so it just fine to call people "idiots" but extremely sad to call someone a troll??? the former is an insult on ones intelligence, the later is a description on ones behavior. maybe you did not think that through.

I started a thread wanting to discuss the U shaped structure, if you happened to notice. I am waiting for your admonition of those (including yourself) that ran off the rails and blathered about treasure, templers and the usual crap. I am sure you be consistant and do just that because you are of such fine character.

lol
One is talking about a TV show. The insult was to people that never would see it. To insult an actor about there performance in a show is completely different to what you are doing. You are simply throwing insults aimed to offend at individuals for the only reason being their views are different to yours..

If you read the thread you would see the discussion also talked about how clever the Laginas are..

What would you not do for the right amount of money... Rick was right all along he discovered treasure on Oak Island... So much for calling these dudes idiots.. My take is they are genius.. How many people have ever struck it rich form a TV treasure hunting show (or treasure hunting in general).. These two have..

I admire clever people.. Marty is obviously a very clever man..

I do not understand why you fell that it is necessary to call someone a troll even after they said

How's this . You win I'am done . Have a nice life.
. But I really do not care. I find your attitude very sad... It seems to fit the definition of troll

a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet

Personally I will not respond to anymore more of your posts..... I have no desire to get into an insult slinging contest with you.

Last edited:

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One is talking about a TV show. The insult was to people that never would see it. To insult an actor about there performance in a show is completely different to what you are doing. You are simply throwing insults aimed to offend at individuals for the only reason being their views are different to yours..

If you read the thread you would see the discussion also talked about how clever the Laginas are..

I do not understand why you fell that it is necessary to call someone a troll even after they said

. But I really do not care. I find your attitude very sad... It seems to fit the definition of troll

Personally I will not respond to anymore more of your posts..... I have no desire to get into an insult slinging contest with you.

so I am clear on this. it is fine to insult if 1) you also compliment them and 2) they are not likely to read it. gotcha

I find your attitude condescending

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800

Which actor from Oak Island are we talking about because as far as I know, there are no actors on the Oak Island show.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which actor from Oak Island are we talking about because as far as I know, there are no actors on the Oak Island show.
Actors/Presenters... My view is that The Curse of Oak Island has become a scripted reality TV show where they are "pretending" to look for treasure why making their real income from advertising... So they are "acting" as if they still believe there is a possibility of treasure existing when they clearly know there is not as they have PROVED there is no treasure buried in the money pit.

They have shown they are willing to "fake" things ie the discovery of the stone in the book store.

Just for the sake of clarity I find the legend/story of oak Island fascinating and this is why I watch. The story of the 200 year old search for treasure when NO EVIDENCE has been found of such treasures existence is amazing.

The TV show gives much history and facts about OI in among the pretense of a treasure search. For instance - I was truly amazed that Fred Nolan never stayed overnight on the island... This is an incredible piece of the islands history..

I do not believe the Laginas are still looking for treasure....

I simply do not see why a discussion of different views needs to include personal insults.. It to me is a legitimate view that the Laginas are "idiots" if they still believe treasure can exist in the money pit even though all the evidence shows it does not I am not claiming this is my view only it is a legitimate discussion point for people interested in discussing Oak Island. This is a treasure forum not an TV show fan club...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I think it's so cute and sweet that you believe that. ;-)

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Come on guys.... Jack Begley has to be nominated for Best Actor hands down.
He is the best part of the show.

Marty - doesn't believe in anything... just here to please Big Bro.
Rick - still believes in Unicorns, Fairy's and Magic!

Gary = Bobby Dazzler!!! :occasion14:

BD.jpg

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
snowflake. finding insult where there is none. cry me a river. jeesh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread