Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 87
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Two Idiots at it Again!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #16
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    213
    227 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by RTH View Post
    Personally, I think the worst part of the show is the announcer: "Sand? On the beach of Oak Island? Could this be proof that the Knights Templar tracked it on their shoes after retrieving the Holy Grail from the middle east?"
    My wife thinks the same thing, very funny post, thnk you for the humor
    petetherocker and Gaspipe like this.
    Not everything that can be counted, counts
    Not everything that counts, can be counted

  2. #17

    Nov 2015
    807
    767 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipe View Post
    No question they are smart. My point is that the entire premise to the show has become embarrassing in my opinion. And I realize that as long as it gets viewership it’ll keep going. I just don’t understand how the two doofus’ ; especially the one with the mullet hairdo can do the show and keep straight faces.
    I think long ago (a least two seasons) they gave up any hope of finding treasure buried in the money pit... Now it is about the wealth generated from the reality TV show. I am pretty stunned that this series will be 30 episodes long. They must be making a fortune.....
    jeff of pa and Gaspipe like this.
    Live the moment...

  3. #18

    Dec 2003
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    64,711
    27552 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazzahk View Post
    I think long ago (a least two seasons) they gave up any hope of finding treasure buried in the money pit... Now it is about the wealth generated from the reality TV show. I am pretty stunned that this series will be 30 episodes long. They must be making a fortune.....
    30 Episodes Long ?

    that's allot of Commercial's to fill in between the 15 Minutes of new show each week.

    What do ya think ? 900 Commercials ? & 4 1/2 Hours of Film for the whole Season ?
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Oct 12, 2018 at 09:06 PM.
    Gaspipe likes this.

  4. #19

    Nov 2015
    807
    767 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    30 Episodes Long ?

    that's allot of Commercial's to fill in between the 15 Minutes of new show each week.

    What do ya think ? 900 Commercials ? & 4 1/2 Hours of Film for the whole Season ?
    Ha ha... And at the end of that 30 hour marathon of commercials we will get the BIG REVEAL where they find an old gold earing in Smiths Cove.....

    I cannot wait for season 7.....
    Live the moment...

  5. #20

    Dec 2003
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    64,711
    27552 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazzahk View Post
    Ha ha... And at the end of that 30 hour marathon of commercials we will get the BIG REVEAL where they find an old gold earing in Smiths Cove.....

    I cannot wait for season 7.....
    I think the find will be another Rail Road spike
    that was used to build that 300 year old ship in the swamp
    the Templars sailed there
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Oct 13, 2018 at 02:40 AM.
    alan m, PullTabPete and Gaspipe like this.

  6. #21
    us
    Jun 2012
    Michigan
    Excal II E-trac
    607
    473 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    I think the find will be another Rail Road spike
    that was used to build that 300 year old ship in the swamp
    the Templars sailed there

    Don't forget to show the Templar King guy walking around a few hundred times more and maybe a shot of the holy covenant.

    Sadly - I'll probably have the show on in the background while I lay on the couch and surf treasure net during the winter.
    franklin, jeff of pa and Gaspipe like this.
    "Silver Train is coming' think I'm going to get on now, oh yeah" - Jagger/Richards

  7. #22

    Sep 2013
    New England
    Garrett AT Pro; F75
    744
    819 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by PullTabPete View Post
    Don't forget to show the Templar King guy walking around a few hundred times more and maybe a shot of the holy covenant.

    Sadly - I'll probably have the show on in the background while I lay on the couch and surf treasure net during the winter.
    Watching this show is like staring at the sun during an eclipse ; you know it’s bad for you , but you look anyway.

  8. #23
    us
    El Presidente

    Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    1,622
    504 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    I thought these guys were Canceled.
    No you guys decided that there was nothing on the Island, and then cancelled my post because it leads somewhere other than Oak Island, which half of America knows by now



    Gaspipe likes this.
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

  9. #24

    Dec 2003
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    64,711
    27552 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    huh ? Canceled your post ?
    Gaspipe likes this.

  10. #25
    us
    Mar 2011
    Earth
    A couple Sovereign's, Excalibur II, Eureka Gold, Falcon MD20, TM808, Sierra Madre, 5900 DIProsl, Garrett ADS III with Bloodhound, Fisher 1280x, Equinox 800
    252
    275 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    All of these ridiculous shows make a mockery out of treasure hunters. The metal detecting ones cause actual damage. I've been denied permissions more than once because of them, it's embarrassing. I'm not a fan.
    Never keep a paper dollar in your pocket till tomorrow


  11. #26
    nz
    kevin horning

    Mar 2010
    garrett
    48
    60 times
    Cache Hunting
    i refuse to watch or listen to them and their announcer anymore. sooo, if they do find something i will read about it on the board. man, i so wanted them to figure it out.
    Charlie P. (NY) and Gaspipe like this.

  12. #27
    us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    707
    878 times
    So much bullying here it's unreal. What if someone related to them or they themselves were to see this? Have you no empathy?

    I will say this, they are millionaires, how many of you are? How many of you have the courage and conviction to follow your dreams when most the world will ridicule you? It's easy to sit there and bully someone from a computer, or feel you have the safety net of being anonymous, but I hope for your sake that you aren't like this in real life because you will end up a very lonely person.

    As for these guys giving treasure hunters a bad name, I find that hard to believe. My reasoning is that this has been on the air for 6 years. Seems to me, people like it. I personally think the show has too much fluff and not enough meat. It isn't perfect.

    Whatever the outcome, I hope the best for them. If you don't like the show, don't watch. It's that simple.
    Bucket list still needed:
    • Silver thimble
    • Spanish silver
    • seated half
    • flying eagle
    • early copper
    • 1700's coin
    • 1600's coin
    • silver 3 cent piece
    • nickel 3 cent piece
    • seated quarter
    • capped bust silver
    • draped bust silver
    • silver dollar

  13. #28

    Nov 2015
    807
    767 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by b3y0nd3r View Post
    So much bullying here it's unreal...
    Sorry what are you on about? What bullying?... Your post does not seem to relate to this thread at all...

    Bullying means: use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone).

    Just disagreeing with someone IS NOT being a bully....

    Why do you visit and post if you do not like the place?
    franklin and T.C. like this.
    Live the moment...

  14. #29
    us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    3,649
    5299 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by b3y0nd3r View Post
    So much bullying here it's unreal. What if someone related to them or they themselves were to see this? Have you no empathy?

    I will say this, they are millionaires, how many of you are? How many of you have the courage and conviction to follow your dreams when most the world will ridicule you? It's easy to sit there and bully someone from a computer, or feel you have the safety net of being anonymous, but I hope for your sake that you aren't like this in real life because you will end up a very lonely person.

    As for these guys giving treasure hunters a bad name, I find that hard to believe. My reasoning is that this has been on the air for 6 years. Seems to me, people like it. I personally think the show has too much fluff and not enough meat. It isn't perfect.

    Whatever the outcome, I hope the best for them. If you don't like the show, don't watch. It's that simple.
    I believe the Lagina Brothers had to have some kind of a convincing evidence that they could find treasure or else the History Channel would not have went for another Season 6. I hope they do find lots of treasure. I hope it is not the Holy Relics from Solomon's Temple though. Knight's Templar gold would be nice.
    gazzahk likes this.

  15. #30

    Nov 2015
    807
    767 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I believe the Lagina Brothers had to have some kind of a convincing evidence that they could find treasure or else the History Channel would not have went for another Season 6. I hope they do find lots of treasure. I hope it is not the Holy Relics from Solomon's Temple though. Knight's Templar gold would be nice.
    I would love you to be correct.. But I would not bet any money on it even if the odds were 10,000 to 1.

    I am fascinated by the story..... But 30 hours?....
    franklin likes this.
    Live the moment...

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. OK YOU IDIOTS - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!
    By Hutch in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jun 26, 2009, 02:19 PM
  2. know it all idiots
    By Cat J in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2007, 07:28 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jul 03, 2007, 09:13 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0