Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Two Idiots at it Again!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2014
    Maryland's Eastern Shore
    Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
    813 times
    Prehistoric artifacts, metal detecting, bottle digging
    But this season they find the first real gold on Oak Island, artifacts that bring to mind ancient Rome, and, and, and I'll be right back after a brief word from our sponsors....
    franklin, autofull and Gaspipe like this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5299 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by redbeardrelics View Post
    But this season they find the first real gold on Oak Island, artifacts that bring to mind ancient Rome, and, and, and I'll be right back after a brief word from our sponsors....
    Yes but they need more than one gold coin after the millions they have spent.
    Gaspipe likes this.

us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gazzahk View Post
    Sorry what are you on about? What bullying?... Your post does not seem to relate to this thread at all...

Bullying means: use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone).

Just disagreeing with someone IS NOT being a bully....

Why do you visit and post if you do not like the place?
    Did I say at any point I didn't like "the place"? Calling people idiots and morons sounds a lot like bullying to me. If they were members of this forum, would that be tolerated? THAT is what I'm "on about".
    Bucket list still needed:
    • Silver thimble
    • Spanish silver
    • seated half
    • flying eagle
    • early copper
    • 1700's coin
    • 1600's coin
    • silver 3 cent piece
    • nickel 3 cent piece
    • seated quarter
    • capped bust silver
    • draped bust silver
    • silver dollar

Sep 2013
    New England
    Garrett AT Pro; F75
    819 times
    Quote Originally Posted by b3y0nd3r View Post
    Did I say at any point I didn't like "the place"? Calling people idiots and morons sounds a lot like bullying to me. If they were members of this forum, would that be tolerated? THAT is what I'm "on about".
    Snowflake
    Oddjob likes this.

Sep 2013
    New England
    Garrett AT Pro; F75
    819 times
    I would love you to be correct.. But I would not bet any money on it even if the odds were 10,000 to 1.

I am fascinated by the story..... But 30 hours?....
    10000000 to 1

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    554 times
    Relic Hunting
    I would love you to be correct.. But I would not bet any money on it even if the odds were 10,000 to 1.

I am fascinated by the story..... But 30 hours?....

10,000 to 1 for? For that kind of odds someone or actually many someones would of had to have seen something and I would certainly take that bet, I'm just saying. I would think the actual odds should be something like 10,000 to 1 against, hope I don't get called a snowflake.

Cheers, Loki

us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipe View Post
    Snowflake

Prove my point with the bullying thanks!
    franklin likes this.
    Bucket list still needed:
    • Silver thimble
    • Spanish silver
    • seated half
    • flying eagle
    • early copper
    • 1700's coin
    • 1600's coin
    • silver 3 cent piece
    • nickel 3 cent piece
    • seated quarter
    • capped bust silver
    • draped bust silver
    • silver dollar

Charter Member
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    9702 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I believe the Lagina Brothers had to have some kind of a convincing evidence that they could find treasure or else the History Channel would not have went for another Season 6. I hope they do find lots of treasure. I hope it is not the Holy Relics from Solomon's Temple though. Knight's Templar gold would be nice.
    "Finding Bigfoot" went 100 episodes. Look how long "Ancient Aliens" has run with all evidence precisely CONTRARY to the show's premise.

Never underestimate the stupidity of network programming executives or the TV audience. If people watch it they will continue to churn out content.

Maybe the Kardashians can take over the dig if the Laginas get tired?
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    5299 times
    Well myself, I believe the Knight's Templar Treasures were on Oak Island. Whether they are still there is a matter which I do not believe. I believe the treasure was removed to a secure location. Later it was removed to at least three other locations. And today it is at a location that it has been at since the early 19th Century. It is getting very close to the time when it will be revealed to the World and when it does, the End will come. So it is not going to be a treasure to be enjoyed for very long.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    554 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I believe the Lagina Brothers had to have some kind of a convincing evidence that they could find treasure or else the History Channel would not have went for another Season 6. I hope they do find lots of treasure. I hope it is not the Holy Relics from Solomon's Temple though. Knight's Templar gold would be nice.
    Although there is evidence that the first nine Templar Knights did search for a decade in the caverns under the alleged site of Solomons Temple it is doubtful they found anything of value to the Church there. They did claim to carry into battle a piece of the "True Cross" and many believe that the Holy Shroud of Turin had been discovered by them, but these items would not have been anywhere in the area of the Temple Mound.
    On a mission for the Church to find Artifacts, if they had they probably would have turned them over, at least in the beginning. The Templar Order did not have a falling out with the Church until the early to mid-13th century during the Cathar wars. Many of them were related to the Cathar believers of Southern France and sympathized with them and their beliefs. Refusing to fight against the Cathars while at the same time losing battles in the Holy Land set them at odds with the Church, the King of France and basically Philip's own Pope. What they did find in Palestine was some information that the Cathar Elect also held and the reason for their final downfall.
    Personally I believe the much mentioned Ark of the Covenant was taken to Nebuchadnezzar's house around 600BC and is now stored in his attic.

Cheers, Loki
    Last edited by lokiblossom; Nov 08, 2018 at 03:17 PM.

us
    Jun 2012
    5299 times
    The Ark of the Covenant was found in cave covered over with rocks at the base of Mt. Sinai by Sir Ralph de Sudeley and carried back to Hardwick, England near Warwick. Sir Francis Drake later bought Hardwick and had it all dug up looking for the Ark of the Covenant. Also, Sir Francis Drake was behind the first English Settlement at Jamestown. Did he hear that the Ark of the Covenant was on this continent. He even attacked the Spanish Settlement at St. Augustine, Florida.

Nov 2015
    767 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipe View Post
    10000000 to 1
    ha ha.. The point really is that I would not risk my $1 for a chance to win $10,000 or any number larger than that on the possibility of treasure being found in the money pit. Because there is zero chance.. They have shown/proved there is no treasure in the pit over the past two seasons. The whole premise of the treasure being buried in the pit was that evidence of man made tunnels existed at 170+ feet. They have PROVED that these cavities are natural and not man made. Therefore there is no basis for believing any longer that treasure could be buried there.

The geo tech drilling would of discovered something if there was anything there.

The research shows that the alleged code on 90 ft stone was a fake.

There is no evidence ever been found of flood tunnels. The water comes from the flooded cavities/caves that are connected to the ocean and are obviously very common in the pit area.

With the 10s of millions they have spent it has been established beyond any doubt that there is not a treasure hoard buried in the area of the money pit.

So I would save my dollar. I have a better chance of getting a return by buying a lottery ticket....

I cannot think of what they are going to show in the 30 hours of this series.

What is left to do.......

A wager should at least have a chance of winning.. A wager here has none...
    Live the moment...

Nov 2015
    767 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    Maybe the Kardashians can take over the dig if the Laginas get tired?
    lol... Yep some pretty ladies might spice the show up.. Maybe a love triangle between Rick, Marty and a really hot young archeologist....

They really are going to have to do something to keep people watching...
    Live the moment...

ca
    Nov 2016
    In the wood
    187 times
    Sorry for the brothers but the templars came here instead of Oak island

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20F3096C-2EF1-485D-88D7-AA24B973BA58.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	1650357

Name:	0A91249B-3E18-4CBD-B149-AAD733A25C11.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	537.0 KB 
ID:	1650358

Found last week in town !

The brothers will comme here for the next season
    We have drinks too ...
    Simon1 and Oddjob like this.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    554 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquash View Post
    Sorry for the brothers but the templars came here instead of Oak island

Name:	20F3096C-2EF1-485D-88D7-AA24B973BA58.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	1650357

Name:	0A91249B-3E18-4CBD-B149-AAD733A25C11.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	537.0 KB 
ID:	1650358

Found last week in town !

The brothers will comme here for the next season
    We have drinks too ...
    I get the joke, but what is that really supposed to be, and what town btw. Just curious is all.

Cheers, Loki

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links